Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Nights Download Center

Go down 
+37
Bloodstone
DAFFYDAFFY
joemarra052075
wallabert
Karavolos
blast_beat
Dragatus
aneumann01
Pietroschek
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
The_Killer
YamiRaziel
UncleCruncle
dioxanne
faerirose
iamnuff
AmunTakaRe
MoreGun89
Eliza
Deukalion
Malikai
Incarnatos
Maxus Corvin
z.o.o.
Feral
safo
Tuishimi
Childe of Malkav
Velvet
Nosferatu's Childe
PhilK1988
Claudia
vampiregamefan
jimbobion
Divine Shadow
Zer0Morph
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

The Final Nights Download Center Empty
PostSubject: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 pm

How to Install TFN 1.5 HD

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.5 HD (Full Version)
Download from Planet Vampire
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.4 (Full Version)
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.4 (Update Patch) Requires TFN 1.3
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.4.1 bugfix (untested) Requires TFN 1.4
(created and uploaded by Malkav)
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.4.1 mod loader version (created and uploaded by Malkav)
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.4 Official Game Manual
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.3.1 (Hotfix)
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.3 (Full Version)
Download from ModDB
Download from Planet Vampire (United States)
Download from Planet Vampire (Europe)
Download from Patches Scrolls

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.3 (Update Patch) Requires TFN 1.2
Download from Game Front
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.2 (Full Version)
Download from ModDB
Download from Game Watcher

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.2 (Update Patch) Requires TFN 1.1
Download from ModDB
Download from Game Front
Download from Atomic Gamer

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.1 (Full Version)
Download from ModDB
Download from Atomic Gamer

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.1 (Update Patch) Requires TFN 1.0
Download from ModDB

Download VtM: The Final Nights 1.0
Download from ModDB

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Divine Shadow
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Sweet mother of God... Thank you, thank you, thank you)
Back to top Go down
jimbobion
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 am

IT takes forever to download here in europe :/
Back to top Go down
vampiregamefan
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am

current link won't download for me,takes me to other sites but not download one.i'll be patient,still early yet
Back to top Go down
vampiregamefan
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 am

OOPS!! didn't see the skip this ad button,i'm so retarded sometimes lol sry
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 am

*hands a cord*
Here you can hang yourself Smile

Filefactory is quite long for us in Europe, but when it'll be hosted on moddb, their servers are faster.

Back to top Go down
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am

Yay, finally!

Thanks so much for all the effort invested in this great project!
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 am

This is the best day of my life What a Face
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm

i couldn't
was pestered with issues.
i guess i will have to wait for tomorrow and MODB
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey guys, I'm having problems getting this uploaded to ModDB. I started the upload about 12 hours ago and it's still not done. Not sure what's going on but know that I am working as hard as I can to get this on ModDB ASAP.

Edit: I'm still having problems uploading to ModDB. I started a second download location to MegaUpload.com for our European users. Once that is done uploading I will post the location. I will also continue working on the ModDB problem.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:23 pm

What about Patches Scrolls? Have you contacted Matthias?
Their main server is in Dusseldorf, so that's very conveniant for Europe.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
What about Patches Scrolls? Have you contacted Matthias?
Their main server is in Dusseldorf, so that's very conveniant for Europe.

- geek

Yeah, I sent Matthias an email over a week ago asking if he'd like to host TFN, I never got a response back from him. I'll try emailing him again.
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Slow in states too   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 pm

1H 14M... or so it says it will take. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Nice Tuishimi!

Only 1 hour to go until the MegaUpload alternate location will be ready for download.
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Man oh man! Can't wait.   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm

The downside? Right when this finishes downloading I have to head out to my daughter's gymnastics recital. Smile Then tonight, my wife and I have plans to watch Fringe... so it will have to be later. Torture!
Back to top Go down
safo
Fledgling
Fledgling
safo

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Thank you very much !
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Congratulations to TCI for receiving over 200+ downloads in the first day of TFN's release! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:54 am

I can't wait to get to finding new bugs Exclamation Sorry, had to write it lol!
Thanks for the mod, man. *wags*
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:10 am

first of all
i can't help feeling guilty posting here.
all the threads that you opened i felt were yours and yours alone to inform us, and dicussion of such information by other posters should have gone elsewhere.
but since aparently this is how it is being done...

well today i tried once again to download TFN, this time through MegaUpload.
it still took about 1 1/2 hrs to download to a temporary folder, but...

i am happy to report i made it!!! i did it!!!! i now have TFN on my computer!!!!!
as other people have claimed, this is one of the happiest days in a long time!!!

i had become a bit weary of Camarilla Edition.

and then i started playing a different game altogether, one of those AD&D Forgotten Realms...
but recently i had become weary of that one too

and gaming is such an important part of my life
to become weary of the games i love that i am playing at the moment...

plus, TFN has been so heavily anticipated....
how long has it been since i first heard of it???

but, now, it is here!!!!!!!
and in the nick of time, when i was in dire need of a new game!!!!!!

so, yeah...
FIREWORKS!!!!
happiest day in a very long time!!!!!
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou oh thank you oh so very much!!!!!

i already begun a new game, though i saved it imediately upon beginning, the hour at which i finally was able to begin a new game was wrong for playing, chores, lunch time, and all that, but..... i started it!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i did choose a follower of set, as i had said i probably would, for two reasons, indeed the skin, those tattoos, egyptian tattoos over the eyes are sexy as all hell and i actually identify, there was a time in my life i was into Goth and i would make up my eyes that way with highliner.
plus i am heavily partial towards clans who have typical disciplines, i mean some disciplines seem generic to me like potence and fortitude and celerity and some clans only have those and only vary in which, while for example malkavians have dementate, trypical to them, and whose typical discipline can be used in dialogue, once again like dementate, because to me the very definition of RPG is to be able to solve at least some quests through dialogue alone, Role Playing, otherwise it is a combat game by another name, and so if you can solve quests using your discipline in dialogue is... well a must.

and i am already anticipating hours, days, weeks, months, of bliss, playing this new game, and like i said above it came in the nick of time, i had begun to be weary of the games i had been playing previously.

once again thank you.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

this is not criticism or accusation

i believe you when you promised and that you delivered whole new clans and disciplines.
still, even lol during the instalation of the game watching the names of the files being installed and then at character creation looking at the clans description, i couldn't help being struck by certain parallelisms, analogies.
a clan that felt like the toreador, which was it? similar relation wih humanity and beauty?
all too obvious parallelism bertween samedi and nosferatu, a clan which a kine witnessing one is a masquerade violation....
i insist, it is not a criticism or acusation of not having delivered something new
and it is understandable, you didn't design from scratch a whole new game, you revamped a previously existing one, evolutiion has a name for it, homology... or analogy? it's like the flipper of a dolphin, the hoof of a horse, are homologous to the hand in a human, same original materials.....
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:25 am

Not to spoil the milk, but Norton Internet Security was very unhappy when I downloaded... Not to sugesst anything, but I assume you checked the files with an antivirus?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

Feral wrote:
Not to spoil the milk, but Norton Internet Security was very unhappy when I downloaded... Not to sugesst anything, but I assume you checked the files with an antivirus?

Sh*t, again ?
Second beta had the problem too, but Zer0 cleaned everything up twice around (it took him forever oO)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Feral wrote:

I don't see how, I ran a Virus Check using an updated Symantec version 10.1 before I uploaded it anywhere. I just ran another one and it's coming back clean. Not sure what to say on this.

The Final Nights Download Center Virusscanl
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Claudia,

Thank you for those posts, I could really feel your excitment! Laughing As far as the parallelisms between the Toreador/Ishtarri and the Nosferatu/Samedi, I can tell you that because we were limited to clan models that moved in the character sheet we had to choose clans that looked the role of the new one. Meaning, I couldn't use the Nosferatu model to make a Ravnos or Giovanni, it just wouldn't look right. So we were forced to choose clans that were similiar in nature, but different enough to feel like a new clan.

Try playing a Samedi or Ishtarri and you will see just how different they are from the Cammy clans you're used to. Don't judge a book by it's cover on this one, play them and you'll see, they look feel and play nothing like their Cammy counterparts. Cool
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Congratulations to TCI for receiving over 200+ downloads in the first day of TFN's release! Laughing

Four of those were mine. Embarassed Norton Antivirus says: Scanning. Reputation bad. File go byebye.

Approximately four hours and four tries later, I turned the antivirus software completely off and I'm having all kinds of fun with, the changed passwords on the computers, all the extra and/or altered noises and their volumes (dude dying by Lily with the cartoon splat notwithstanding), getting my ass handed to me 'cause an unarmed skill of two doesn't do shit.

Love it, love it, love it.
Back to top Go down

The Final Nights Download Center
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next