Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Nights Download Center

Go down 
+37
Bloodstone
DAFFYDAFFY
joemarra052075
wallabert
Karavolos
blast_beat
Dragatus
aneumann01
Pietroschek
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
The_Killer
YamiRaziel
UncleCruncle
dioxanne
faerirose
iamnuff
AmunTakaRe
MoreGun89
Eliza
Deukalion
Malikai
Incarnatos
Maxus Corvin
z.o.o.
Feral
safo
Tuishimi
Childe of Malkav
Velvet
Nosferatu's Childe
PhilK1988
Claudia
vampiregamefan
jimbobion
Divine Shadow
Zer0Morph
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Love it too, source of lulz and rules 34 ;-)
Back to top Go down
AmunTakaRe
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Issues with the Final Nights   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:18 pm

I am missing some characters...a few prostitutes and the blood-defender at the gallery noir. Any suggestions as how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:22 pm

AmunTakaRe wrote:
I am missing some characters...a few prostitutes and the blood-defender at the gallery noir. Any suggestions as how to fix it?

It's not the same blood defender any more... did you see anything when you slashed the paintings?

I know they've done a lot of blood doll work... I haven't really noticed anything different about the prostitutes, maybe some of them are in different spots, but I don't use them that often.
Back to top Go down
Deukalion
Neonate
Neonate
Deukalion

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Tuishimi wrote:
AmunTakaRe wrote:

It's not the same blood defender any more... did you see anything when you slashed the paintings?

I know they've done a lot of blood doll work... I haven't really noticed anything different about the prostitutes, maybe some of them are in different spots, but I don't use them that often.

And there is more variety in the prostitutes.

Here's a trick, grab one of the new prostitute for Romero and take her to the graveyard. Voila, you have a shapeshifting prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Deukalion wrote:
Tuishimi wrote:
AmunTakaRe wrote:

And there is more variety in the prostitutes.

Here's a trick, grab one of the new prostitute for Romero and take her to the graveyard. Voila, you have a shapeshifting prostitute.

Really!!? I haven't gotten there yet.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:15 pm

finally have computer back,

i am downloading now, ( and reinstalling VTMB at the same time)
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: ☆彡   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanking everyone who had a hand in TFN. My husband gives me crap all the time for repeatedly playing VTM:B, but it's not often a group of fans will keep updating a game to make it worth playing over and over.

Round 1: Setite. I was sidelined when I saw in the serepentis trailer that activating heart of darkness puts your heart in your inventory. I guffawed at the brilliance of it. Now to figure out if I can hide it in my fridge for safe keeping Wink

BTW, I feel like I stumble across an easter egg every time I run down the street and see a bright blue and purple graffiti splotch announcing that zer0morph had been there.

☆☆☆Faeri
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm

93% downloaded

COME ON!

its midnight and i have work at 8:am...

screw it, il just call in sick.

or dead.

what better time to be a vampire than midnight.

just hope i dont get that stupid "insert disk 1" bug again.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

faerirose wrote:
BTW, I feel like I stumble across an easter egg every time I run down the street and see a bright blue and purple graffiti splotch announcing that zer0morph had been there.

☆☆☆Faeri

HAHA I think you're the first I've seen announce this. Actually keep looking at the graffiti, there's another funny one I made. It's green and blue and says TFN Sucks! HAHA

Did you hear what Lily says after she devours the medic in the clinic? Listen carefully after the blood splatter. I was peeing my pants after I made that! There's other easter eggs too, and I plan on making more for TFN 1.1. There just too dang fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Deukalion
Neonate
Neonate
Deukalion

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
faerirose wrote:

☆☆☆Faeri

HAHA I think you're the first I've seen announce this. Actually keep looking at the graffiti, there's another funny one I made. It's green and blue and says TFN Sucks! HAHA

Did you hear what Lily says after she devours the medic in the clinic? Listen carefully after the blood splatter. I was peeing my pants after I made that! There's other easter eggs too, and I plan on making more for TFN 1.1. There just too dang fun! Razz

You are the second, actually. :p

I posted "Zer0morph was here" in another thread but I can't remember which one and I'm not gonna go looking.
Guess it was too subtle.
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Yes, that cracked me up!
Back to top Go down
dioxanne
Fledgling
Fledgling
dioxanne

PostSubject: Antivirus Problems?   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:28 am

I'm not sure if you have the Antivirus problem resolved but I use both AVG and Norton and neither one detected any problems.
Just thought I'd mention it to (possibly) help you with troubleshooting.

I've been reading / playing Masquerade since the mid 90's and this game is the next best thing.
Thanks so much for making all these mods and all your hard work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/project_io
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:44 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Heh, I almost lost my head when I saw that. Not to mention the reaction: "Does that say...[insert Malk worthy laughter here]
". And the other one makes me feel like your stalking me through the game. Wouldn't be surprised if you added in a character in a future patch named simply "Zero".

Anyway, did you change the way the elevator works in the Ocean House? Mostly I ask because how cocky I felt about it, thinking it wouldn't outsmart me. Then I see the damned thing coming down the second I look up.

Also, the Setitie skins are wonderful. Maybe the fourth is a bit lacking, but it's still great. As is the gameplay for them, even if Serpentis is a bit glitchy.
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:37 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

It's green and blue and says TFN Sucks! HAHA

I'm going to look harder at the graffiti!

Zer0Morph wrote:

I read somewhere else that it was hilarious, but I've already passed that part >_< At least it's not like I'm not going to play it again - probably right after I finish with the setite (Or Serpent of the Light, really. She's none too good a vamp Wink )
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:41 am

Maxus Corvin wrote:

Heh, I almost lost my head when I saw that. Not to mention the reaction: "Does that say...[insert Malk worthy laughter here]
". And the other one makes me feel like your stalking me through the game. Wouldn't be surprised if you added in a character in a future patch named simply "Zero".

Anyway, did you change the way the elevator works in the Ocean House? Mostly I ask because how cocky I felt about it, thinking it wouldn't outsmart me. Then I see the damned thing coming down the second I look up.

HAHA, that's not a bad idea. I should make a stoned surfer dude who wears a t-shirt that says "Zer0Morph" on it, lol.

I actually haven't changed anything on the Ocean House level yet (Except the occult item). I would like to add the Axe somewhere on the map that can only be picked up with a high enough Inspection, and maybe some other hidden goodies! =)
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:44 am

love what your doing with the inspection thing, i maxed that on my first playthrough, because it seems useful,

seems like a waste of xp though, i dont think there was ANYTHING that needed max inspection to find.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

iamnuff wrote:
love what your doing with the inspection thing, i maxed that on my first playthrough, because it seems useful,

seems like a waste of xp though, i dont think there was ANYTHING that needed max inspection to find.

Actually there is. Level 10 Inspection allows you to find 1 occult item per main hub, for a total of 4 free occult items. Not to mention the free armor and weapons you find too from the lower Inspection feats. I can't remember if the occult items sell for a high price or low price. Should be high priced so that if you don't want them, you can still make some good scrap for 'em.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
iamnuff wrote:

Actually there is. Level 10 Inspection allows you to find 1 occult item per main hub, for a total of 4 free occult items. Not to mention the free armor and weapons you find too from the lower Inspection feats. I can't remember if the occult items sell for a high price or low price. Should be high priced so that if you don't want them, you can still make some good scrap for 'em.

are you talking about TFN? i ment vanilla doesnt seemto have anything worth 10 points in inspection
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
iamnuff wrote:

Ahhh! I was wondering why I came across knives lying in strange places every once in awhile...
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:09 am

speaking of things in strange places, did you remove the "rosewood stake" from the pier? that poor gullible thinblood was my main souce of cash early on.

i can still tell him he needs it , but the stake doesnt seem to be there anymore, or the chewing gum for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:12 am

The chewing gum has been taken out.
You need Inspection to find the stake.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:13 am

Claudia wrote:
The chewing gum has been taken out.
You need Inspection to find the stake.

wow, that reply was fast,

any specific reason why the gum was removed?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Sorry guys, when I was setting up the new conditions and stat changes for Copper, I removed the gum chewing part of the quest and just left blood and the stake portion. I supposed I could put it back in if I had the time, but it would be the last thing I did. The other bugs have to come first still.

copper? who, or what is copper?

I could understand if the whole questline was gone, but why remove just one part? that doesnt make any sense to me.

oh well, guess zer0 had his reasons
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 3 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:08 am

Copper is the guy you sell your stuff to Wink
Back to top Go down

The Final Nights Download Center
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next