Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Nights Download Center

Go down 
+37
Bloodstone
DAFFYDAFFY
joemarra052075
wallabert
Karavolos
blast_beat
Dragatus
aneumann01
Pietroschek
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
The_Killer
YamiRaziel
UncleCruncle
dioxanne
faerirose
iamnuff
AmunTakaRe
MoreGun89
Eliza
Deukalion
Malikai
Incarnatos
Maxus Corvin
z.o.o.
Feral
safo
Tuishimi
Childe of Malkav
Velvet
Nosferatu's Childe
PhilK1988
Claudia
vampiregamefan
jimbobion
Divine Shadow
Zer0Morph
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 pm

*throws a bone at feral*
That'll help ya relax, bro.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Don't woory, Philosopher. If your bones don't make him calm down, I'll make him fetch a stick and throw a stick of dynamite with a burning fuse....

Huaaarrr Haarrrrr HHaaarr

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:16 pm

We can always give the little furry a nice, hot, relaxing fleebath Very Happy
Also, welcome Killer! With all these new people joining, I don't feel so much like a newbie here Smile Although I still need to get VtM:B......
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Also, welcome Killer! With all these new people joining, I don't feel so much like a newbie here Smile Although I still need to get VtM:B......

Good idea!

Come here, Feral! It's BATH time. And then we'll call in the VET to complete your rabies immunisation Twisted Evil

Oh, btw, Nachtrae, why not click it? Will the world end or someting funny like that? Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Nachtrae wrote:

Good idea!

Come here, Feral! It's BATH time. And then we'll call in the VET to complete your rabies immunisation Twisted Evil

Oh, btw, Nachtrae, why not click it? Will the world end or someting funny like that? Cool

- geek

*readies the soap*

Why not try it?? Twisted Evil Come on, you KNOW you want to. If you don't, it will forever haunt you in your subconsciousness, whispering little things like 'you should've clicked it' and 'I want to know what will happen'. Just remember, curiosity killed the cat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 am

Don't try to dementate ME Exclamation You know it won't work Razz

- geek
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Meh, I tried. Rolling Eyes
But you know you want to click it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Philosopher, Malkav, Nachtree! Thank you very much! It's so great to know you care. Thanks for the bone, I've broken a teeth. Asw for the bath, yeah, I do running water. Ocasionally. And, Malkav, honestly, how would I benefit from vavccination? I mean, we are undead, right? Or I don't get something Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh don't worry Feral. You don't NEED the vaccination. We just want you to get it for our own amusement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 pm

I think I will go fetch the bone then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:51 pm

dammit......I clicked it Mad
It's the most terrifying thing I have ever seen in my unlife, but HELL it was worth it.
Nachtrae, you are truly an agent of corruption
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 pm

mwahahahahahaha Very Happy Fear the spoiler tags that hide the unspeakable Twisted Evil You'll never know what you will find when opening them.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:42 pm

They are truly one of mankinds greatest inventions, I don't know I ever lived without them.
scratch
Now that I think it, they're pretty useless, you may scream DON'T OPEN IT, DON'T OPEN IT, SPOILER INSIDE, and I bet almost everyone will open them, OH MY GOD, they are like pandora's box hiding all the evil of this world just waiting to be opened (or clicked).
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 pm

It's the curiosity and the thrill of finding something that others would want to remain hidden from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:51 am

No multipatching ! *headshot*
files overwrite eachother, they do not fusion ;-)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Glad you like it man, I'm playing a Baali right now too and loving it. Having level 2 Obfuscate definitely helps out many situations though I'm not planning on raising it above 2.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah the tutorial is tricky with Obfuscate 1. You need to activate Obfuscate and move a few inches and stop, disappear and wait for him to go by. Then inch up a little further and stop again, disappear and wait for him to walk around you. Keep repeating that until your through it, only moving when his back is turned.

Yes, TFN's PC skins can be swapped out for any new ones. Go to \Vampire\materials\models\character\pc\ and choose Male or Female, the skins are in there. Make sure you use the exact name of the skins because I think I changed a few of them from the default. Match the name or you will see missing skins on the models in the game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pietroschek
Fledgling
Fledgling
Pietroschek

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Please bring it proverbially "up-to-date". It is so far behind patch 7.9 and Clan Quest MOD that it looses its unique strengths. I like playing the Independent Clans, I know, that missions, like Toni Flayton, could be tweaked for in example a Giovanni player (make restaurant get good criticism despite of LaCroix's affraid bitching).

Anyway, THANKS for the MOD it was a clear signal how much potential the game still has to offer Modders. pirat

Back to top Go down
http://scribd.com/pauper/documents
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Pietroschek wrote:
Please bring it proverbially "up-to-date". It is so far behind patch 7.9 and Clan Quest MOD that it looses its unique strengths. I like playing the Independent Clans, I know, that missions, like Toni Flayton, could be tweaked for in example a Giovanni player (make restaurant get good criticism despite of LaCroix's affraid bitching).

Anyway, THANKS for the MOD it was a clear signal how much potential the game still has to offer Modders. pirat

Sorry to disappoint but I don't follow Wesp's patches any longer. If he fixes a bug in his patches that also exist in TFN then let me know, otherwise the features he presents in the patches are his vision while the features I present in TFN are mine. In Bloodlines, official patch 1.2 is the latest "up-to-date" and TFN has supported that since birth.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:22 am

Final Nights 1.1 Rocks! Great Job. I started out with a Set but I prefer the chick Osebo, Baali or Samedi. The Baali is great but *sniff sniff* I wish there's was a female. That would be epic! There's very little room for complaints though. Fun and bloody with some surprises! My kind of game.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 am

Hey thanks for the props! I'm actually including the female Baali with a total reskin and remodeling for 1.2, so you will definitely get your wish! Smile

Have fun duckling. Razz
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:31 am

Here I was planing for almost a full weekend playing the game. Not that this trashes that plan completely, but it certainly is a surprise.

I do like the added histories, though for the ones I've seen, they only select the priority for the autoleveling. The names and descriptions, however, those I love. I might make a few changes, and see if you like them(to the effects of the history, not the descriptions or titles)
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Hey thanks for the props! I'm actually including the female Baali with a total reskin and remodeling for 1.2, so you will definitely get your wish! Smile

Have fun duckling. Razz

Oh my my my. You rock. Thanks for making a great game into awesome game. I can't really see myself going back to the original anytime soon since you set the bar so high. LOL
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

I'm glad you guys are liking the new histories. I restricted it to stat shufflers for now because the ones that alter stats really change the strategy for the character on a bigger scale. I wanted to spend more time carefully planning those out because they can easily make a character overpowered.

I have a long weekend planned w/ TFN 1.1 as well, I can't wait to play it! I created a Baali a few nights ago w/ the "Abused Alter Boy" history and so far he totally rocks! Can't wait to infilitrate Strauss's chantry while i'm at it!
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm glad you guys are liking the new histories. I restricted it to stat shufflers for now because the ones that alter stats really change the strategy for the character on a bigger scale. I wanted to spend more time carefully planning those out because they can easily make a character overpowered.

I have a long weekend planned w/ TFN 1.1 as well, I can't wait to play it! I created a Baali a few nights ago w/ the "Abused Alter Boy" history and so far he totally rocks! Can't wait to infilitrate Strauss's chantry while i'm at it!

Makes sense.

But that history...even without seeing that one in the game, I am already laughing at it. Now I'll need to do a Baali along side my Setite, just for that one history alone. I can already imagine the character...whoo, what a life.
Back to top Go down

The Final Nights Download Center
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next