Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maltrador
Fledgling
Fledgling

Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. Empty
PostSubject: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:53 am

Greetings brethren,
In care nobody sees my reply to my original post, reading the end might provide some information about my previously mysterious personality. But back to business... The Obeah discipline only shows one strength even in the hotkey work around. It is absent in both the mouse wheel and the hotkey system. When it is activated it casts the level 2 Obeah ability to fortify yourself against frenzy checks and help Squelch the beast within. But only when you let the beast come play and learn to be his master instead of his slave can you have true power. It is a common mistake amongst Kindred Society to be afraid of losing control, but only when you lose control can you understand what control really is.
Maltrador{Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter} I think you met one of my creations that I had instructed to wreak havoc amongst the area where the stars live. He is one of my lesser creations, but the creations he made did cause the Nosferatu some trouble. Those bloody Nosferatu as so afraid to show their true nature. HAHA MuahAHAHAhhaAAA
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 am

Why, I like to go in good, old, fun kind of Frenzy... Nevermind tail, white whiskers (they look great on my grey pelt Laughing ), tufted ears, wolf eyes, feral claws and whatever pops in after. They add to my looks...

So you sired Andriei? Great work. Slain by a fleadgling Laughing
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 am

If i recall correctly, Obeah, like Presence, Fortitude, Auspex and other disciplines only has ONE strenght. Unlike Thaumaturgy or Domination. When you add to it, it becomes stronger, but there's only one "activation button", so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Maltrador
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Reply to original post   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Ok so let me make sure i have this clearly, and this is all of course "OOC" , It is like casting Auspex. It has a single activation but just improves and improves, so when if I cast it at level 5 there will be a single activation but I am getting everything that 1-5 offers as benefits then is that correct? I was able to see some of the powers separated and was able to cast different levels of the Obeah with an actual Salubri starting character, however if I say added this talent and raised it to 5 to test it didn't cast anything but the protection from frenzy. I know i recall casting the heal one which i believe is level 3, so the issue is quite possibly that I have a Setite that I tested it with. I know it is not giving all benefits at once because it is only providing the Buff for frenzy checks and it doesn't pop with healing, or cause the aggravated damage of the level 5. Why is it that the disciplines start acting funny if you wanted to use the console to test out different combinations? The coolest combo which you have to cheat to use is to cast a blood heal, blood buff, then Baal's Touch for the poison, then you shape shift into Apep, followed by yanking your heart. One thing i noticed is that you guys actually made the serial killer when you meet him in the diner in SM killable. I recall when i tried to kill him in the original VTMB even with god mode on he was simply invulnerable because he was part of the story. Back to some roleplaying Razz I was sired by a second generation vampire long long ago, I have worked behind the scenes with all of the sides that play the game of chess to gain my tremendous power. The Sabbat start howling when they near my Visage because of the havoc they know me to wreak. The Anarchs have very many times used my services to hit powerful targets, and as for the Camrilla clans. They allow some of my violations to go unpunished because when they need to do something dirty without getting their hands dirty they often call on me. So since they have need of me and are terrified at the same time they try to leave me be. That poor Tzimisce that you killed in the mansion was no Tzimisce at all. He was a creation requiring only 2 drops of my blood, and was instructed clearly, to use a vial I gave him of my blood to make fast moving, small mobile pets to cause someone that irritated me to get cut off from the info that the Nosferatu were providing. You will find dealing with me a very different experience. I have pulled strings for a very long time to much avail, and I have often also gone to ground in deep Torpor for hundreds of years. I tend to pop up when I sense that there are more powers to be acquired in the near future. No doubt you will meet me instead of my machinations at some point in the future, assuming you survive some of the chaos i have set in motion. Know that when you encounter stories about the Black Lord of Terror they refer to me. Until the next feeding. HAhhAHAAA MuahahAHHAHAAHAHAA
Maltrador{Feared Tzimisce Fleshcrafter}
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 am

Woa someone has personnal issues ! ooc ? Role playing on forum is fun, I'm doing it, but proper place and proper time. Reporting bugs IC is.. Not proper.
Here we lulz about new blood but it's certainly not RP, it's due to the different ranks of the people on the forum according to how many posts they did. I'm running a game just for that :-) and I sure as hell won't allow 3rd generation non-credible character made up because someone had a self confidence issue :-D. I mean.. Never mind, lulz are okay !

It would, however, make an awesome malkavian with delusions of grandeur as a derangement :-D

Back to top Go down
Helm
Neonate
Neonate
Helm

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 am

*snerks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.   Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with the Obeah discipline exclusively not working with hotkey system.
Page 1 of 1