Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Progress on TFN 1.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Another poor wretch with imaginary girlfriend... Sad
At least now we can be sure about Zer0s clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
avatar

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
...(My ex-wife on the other hand thought Bloodlines a curse to our marriage, and I think she still hates vampires to this day because of it) Evil or Very Mad

So at least one good thing came from it: She will never watch Twilight lol!

- geek

ROFL oh god..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Quote :
The only game that I see that could steal me away is Diablo III, otherwise I'll be around here for awhile after 1.1 is released.

*like*

I think "liking" will be a new word added soon to our dictionaries ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6119
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

kyoden wrote:
Quote :
The only game that I see that could steal me away is Diablo III, otherwise I'll be around here for awhile after 1.1 is released.

*like*

I think "liking" will be a new word added soon to our dictionaries ...

I think it possible... How much poorer our language becomes. All the shades of meaning replaced by one catchphrase...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 37
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
lol

Like.

-------
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm

I don't get it. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5203
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:32 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I don't get it. scratch
Don't be sad about it. I didn't either No

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6119
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 am

We were just sorry for the oversimplification of language... *howls*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boh
Fledgling
Fledgling


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Well, we have all but replaced the use of sentences such as "that is a fine idea" or "very nice suggestion" with +1 or t-up and the like, amongst several other stuff, so english is pretty much doomed to, in a few decades, to become a bunch of growls and random words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 3137
Join date : 2011-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 pm

So that's good news for clan Gangrel, they won't be any less sophisticated than the average kine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6119
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Dragatus wrote:
So that's good news for clan Gangrel, they won't be any less sophisticated than the average kine.

Thank you very much, my good man. That was really nice indeed. Evil or Very Mad
My growls and grunts are still more sophisticated than language of an average teenager. When I was young... Wait. I still am. Oh, nevermind.
But honestly, I do growl. Sporadically. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 am

We all growl. We're all animals.

Though, I restricted myself to only growling during se... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6119
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:52 am

Scarecrow wrote:
We all growl. We're all animals.

Though, I restricted myself to only growling during se... nevermind.

LOL!

*Realizes it was a discusion on oversimpilfication of language. Facelapms*

I growl mostly when something or someone pisses me of... Like using lab stuff I reserved or leaving empty bottles after reagents sitting in storeroom to fool logistics team...

I do not growl during plesurable situations though... I howled once, after turning on the light, but that is a different story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 am

Feral wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:
We all growl. We're all animals.

Though, I restricted myself to only growling during se... nevermind.

LOL!

*Realizes it was a discusion on oversimpilfication of language. Facelapms*

I growl mostly when something or someone pisses me of... Like using lab stuff I reserved or leaving empty bottles after reagents sitting in storeroom to fool logistics team...

I do not growl during plesurable situations though... I howled once, after turning on the light, but that is a different story.

Was that a case of: "Did I just have sex with this??? Wow I didn't know I can drink that much!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5203
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 am

Sounds like it...
But drinking that much, and still having sex sounds rather improbable. Cool

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Sounds like it...
But drinking that much, and still having sex sounds rather improbable. Cool

- geek

Some wish it was downright impossible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karavolos
megalomaniac
avatar

Posts : 2545
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 am

Scarecrow wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Sounds like it...
But drinking that much, and still having sex sounds rather improbable. Cool

- geek

Some wish it was downright impossible...

Are you one of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

Karavolos wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Sounds like it...
But drinking that much, and still having sex sounds rather improbable. Cool

- geek

Some wish it was downright impossible...

Are you one of them?

Nope. It nearly happened once but I passed out just before the horror. Turns out I can't drink that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 am

It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 4245
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool

It's sad what my "Progress" thread has turned into, by my own development team no less. Sad

That's ok though, because Scarecrow sent the last of the sound files this week so I can get started on finishing up the Jimmy Quest. I'll post a full report as soon as I can. My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.

PS: Hey Scarecrow, did you know last night I had a dream that I sent you money via Paypal to help you buy a better mic to re-record Jimmy on? LOL No joke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Scarecrow
Neonate
Neonate
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 33
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool

It's sad what my "Progress" thread has turned into, by my own development team no less. Sad

That's ok though, because Scarecrow sent the last of the sound files this week so I can get started on finishing up the Jimmy Quest. I'll post a full report as soon as I can. My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.

PS: Hey Scarecrow, did you know last night I had a dream that I sent you money via Paypal to help you buy a better mic to re-record Jimmy on? LOL No joke!

Man, I love you but you're sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 35
Location : near Prague

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.
I'll send you a photo of me in my underwear if you finish on time. Motivated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 6119
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 33
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
My lack of motivation is getting the better of me.
I'll send you a photo of me in my underwear if you finish on time. Motivated?

Collared, on leash and ready to serve? Laughing
Sorry... Sometimes my Beast gets the better of me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
avatar

Posts : 5203
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Gone for Good

PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
It's good to see so much progress on TFN Cool
What kind of progress are you talking of? People discussing the "hopeless situation" dilemma:
I could drink you pretty, but then I'm too drunk for sex. lol!

- geek

_________________
- geek

Tuesday is Soylent Green day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Progress on TFN 1.1   

Back to top Go down
 
Progress on TFN 1.1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plav Raj, Croatia ~ New world in progress
» lost all progress
» Phone replacement/loss of game progress and a million coin!!!
» Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
» Tip for "Judge, Jury, Executioner"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: