Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for an upgrade of my GPU

Go down 
+2
Claudia
Shabutaro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Time for an upgrade of my GPU Empty
PostSubject: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 am

Hi, i wanna buy a new graphic card, after a while i am dead set on a GTX 580, but i don't know which.. many told me eVGA superclocked, cuz u can oc it more than the vanilla one, others say MSI Lighning, fast and cool, and some say ZOTAC AMP.. others tell me get the vanilla eVGA one, you can oc it same way as the 50€ more SuperClocked version which only has about 20 mhz more.. so any of you guys have a opinion on this? Help me if you know what your talking about^^ i read too many "get this, because i have it and works fine" comments.. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:21 am

Well i bought and eVGA GTX 580 DC SC due to my brother yesterday.. now i am frustrated cuz today the shop gave an 20% discount.. i could have saved 184€ if i bought my things today, not yesterday... *sigh* cruel world...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 am

Take it back with your ticket, ask for a refund (most European countries have the 7 day rule as long as you don't -use- the product), then buy it again.
And write clear sentences dude ! With capital letters and punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 am

Sorry^^ i am used to write everything small and i have my own punctuation style Razz I will try harder, promise! Well i already contacted them if they would do that but no answer since then.. i could buy a new 24" LED with that money^^ well waiting till i get an answer Wink Just needed to talk my frustration away somehow^^
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Shabutaro wrote:
Just needed to talk my frustration away somehow^^

Jack Off!!! That's what I always do when I'm frustrated. Razz

But really, the GTX 580 is a beast man, you're gonna love it! santa
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 am

Yea they said they can't give me a refund cuz it was a special offer only for that 1 day Sad but well i have a half new computer and i love my dual fan GTX 580 Very Happy Well i was ready to pay that much even though the 6XX series will come out at the end of march.. which would lower the price for the 580 again.. but well.. who cares now.. just don't think about prices and all is good^^

And lol at
Quote :
Jack Off!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 am

Who's Jack Off Question The only Jack I know is smiling Jack.

- pirat
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Didn't you say you had a girlfriend? Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Didn't you say you had a girlfriend? Wink

One doesn't exclude the other. And girlfriends are prone to headacheks and shopping sprees... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for an upgrade of my GPU   Time for an upgrade of my GPU Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for an upgrade of my GPU
Page 1 of 1