Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just two ideas about characters...

Go down 
+3
Karavolos
Claudia
blacktiti89
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blacktiti89
Fledgling
Fledgling

just two ideas about characters... Empty
PostSubject: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm

1)I think the newscaster should be encountered in another area of town,as an Npc to talk to,maybe in his free time,not just on television...:)It would give a certain feeling...
2)you should be able to talk to that bum called the doomsayer who keeps shouting things,and maybe make fun of him...Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

1) happens already
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

It's an interesting note that if you look closely; the Doomsayer have the same appearance as Smiling Jack.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Claudia wrote:
1) happens already

Where is this?

Karavolos wrote:
It's an interesting note that if you look closely; the Doomsayer have the same appearance as Smiling Jack.

I noticed that too. Looks like Jack going incognito, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm

The Fish and the Sushi chef ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

Especially bearing in mind that in a novel that follows shortly after the game, Jack becomes a prophet of Gehenna Surprised
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Claudia wrote:
1) happens already

Where is this?
Claudia wrote:
The Fish and the Sushi chef ?
That's Malk only.
Btw, I have once visited his studio. If I recall right, he's only half a guy, just like the cabbie. Can only sit around, and doesn't even have a real backside.

Zer0Morph wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

What better disguise is there, if he wants to keep an eye on the character's progress in Santa Monica?
Or he's Jacks not so evil twin?
Another possibility is that Jack lies when you ask his clan...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Especially bearing in mind that in a novel that follows shortly after the game, Jack becomes a prophet of Gehenna Surprised
A novel???
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Would I lie? Very Happy

It's called something along the lines of "Vampire: The Masquerade: Gehenna the Final Night".
Looked up the link and will post it here:
http://www.4shared.com/office/VF2fwMnL/Vampire_The_Masquerade_-_Novel.html
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Btw, I have once visited his studio. If I recall right, he's only half a guy, just like the cabbie. Can only sit around, and doesn't even have a real backside.

Maybe, but the "Yuppie" model(used for the guy outside Mercurio's apartment, and the receptionist at the Empire) is similar enough that they are mapped the same. It wouldn't be too difficult to have him appear in the game, if there was a need. Why the newscaster model is cut up like that, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:21 pm

I'd imagine to save time and/or resources.
Activision were constantly at Troika's backs if I recall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just two ideas about characters...   just two ideas about characters... Empty

Back to top Go down

just two ideas about characters...
Page 1 of 1