Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:13 am

The Setite denies softly, and offers a smile as if he was apologizing, taking the card from the Brujah. He hears the knock and says a quick "come on in". He smiles openly to Mikael as he enters.
(Mephisto) Another ghost ! To go on with the matters at hand, it could have been a diversion if "attacking" wasn't their goal to begin with. As for the Camarilla, while as a clan the Setites are independent, myself, Remi and Emilion wouldn't mind membership. We've been for a good hundred and fifty years, after all.

The Lord lets himself be kissed, uncaring, certainly used to it. He gives a smile to him, acknowledging his presence. As he thinks of something, he shakes slightly his head, dismissing the thought.
(Tarcisus) Mikael, I was planning on going back to the Hotel, to help with the wards. Would you mind helping our Camarilla brethren with ground investigation ?

The younger Tremere nods to Carrion as she understood her words ; she doesn't hold it back, as if she forgave, but didn't say anything. Hearing Mikael's voice makes Claudia come back in a bit faster. She smiles with enthusiasm and approaches him, offering both her hands to take, palms up, as she awaited some sort of blessing from her tutor. She had done that gesture before, with other Tremere, but with palms down ; certainly to confirm that he has indeed more status than she.

Carrion:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:22 am

Carrion looks out at the view admiringly until her phone vibrates she flips her phone open and chuckles at the reply. She types her reply quickly.

Pierre:

When she's done she walks back in the room; her eyes scanning the others as she walks. Silently she sits next to Mephisto.

Sorry for leaving for so long, I didn't want to irritate your eyes. I was hoping anyone might have any information on the disappearances or the thefts from the graves that have been taking place recently...

She seems to be talking to everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Duncan nods, to agree with Mephisto's statement. He then listens without comment as Tarcisus tells Mikael, the new guy, to help with the 'ground investigation'.

When Carrion reenters the room, Duncan remains silent as she asks her question, and he watches the reactions of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:49 pm

I shall give our Camarilla brothers all the help i can, m'Lord.

As he sees Claudia coming back, Mikael's face lightens up, but he does not smile.
Upon being offered her hands, he takes them and grants her a blessing : some sort of ritual greeting of the Tremere

Nice to see you again, Claudia. Lord Tarcisus and I came back as soon as we heard about...the current events.

Mikael takes a more serious, paternal look.
You haven't been harmed, i suppose?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Claudia nods to her mentor, before being distracted and interested by the Nosferatu's question, and the responses. She barely whispers her response with gentleness, certainly caused by her interlocutor rather than the subject of her words.
(Claudia) I'm fine. Regent Kersten ran a few tests and it shouldn't happen anymore. I'll explain you with more detail some other time...

The Snake seems surprised to be asked about the disappearances. He dismisses the "hurting his eyes subject with a hand movement.
(Mephisto) Been there, done that. The missing ? All of us kill can prey every now and then by accident (or maybe not), but we all clean up our traces. Or some even call your helpline. As for the graves, you should ask the Giovanni. Bones and skulls isn't really my thing. I've only read it on the news. How is this relevant anyway ?
(Tarcisus) The clocks of life, right ? I've heard about those. Maybe you should ask that occultist of yours, they are certainly interesting objects to study on the occult field. This guy, who harassed me for years to see our library..

The older Tremere shrugs, not caring that much about the topic. He gives a look towards his assistant, then towards the others.
(Tarcisus) I entrust you then. Mephisto, we'll finish our discussion some other time, then. Children, stay safe.

He uses his cane to catch his vest he puts on, letting some time to the younger kindred to tell or ask him something before leaving. Mephisto doesn't stand up, but does nod to him as to acknowledge what his precedent "jyhad partner" has said.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Carrion looks at Mephisto; maybe a fraction longer than she should have as he speaks a thoughtful expression on her face. When he's done she seems to snap out of it and answer him.

Students, vagrants and the poor mainly. Sometimes the bodies being just left to be found and others not being seen again at all but a large number of them so close together seems a little off. I was just asked to look into it...

When Tarcisus speaks she turns to look at him.

Igor? I will do thank you...

She watches him pick up his item of clothing, seeing him about to leave she asks her possibly last question.

I don't suppose you know of anyone who'd want one in the area? Someone that Igor might not be familiar with?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:20 am

When Tarcisus talks about 'the clocks of life', Duncan allows the puzzlement to show openly on his face.

"Clocks of Life"? Is that some kind of necromantic item? Made with skulls and bones, or something? I don't get it.

To Mephisto, Duncan interjects a quick answer about the relevance of their questions:
The events in question may not be connected; we're just sort of going down the list. We'll try the Giovanni next, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

We will speak later then, M'lord.

Horsman listens with attettion to the topic of necromancy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Mephisto looks also interested by the topic of the clocks of life. The older Tremere shakes his head and shrugs. He draws a rectangle in front of him, a bit bigger than a regular sheet of paper, to illustrate.
(Tarcisus) The clocks of life are boxes, about this size, which contain a skull. It's marked by the name of the deceased, and some funeral praise or words of wisdom. They're displayed in an charnel house, as their most important pieces. They were usually reserved for the most important of the city. They are the ossuary version of a king's tombstone, if you will. And they're about my age. They could certainly be used by the Giovanni. Or us, in some way.. I know they have some mercantile value, too, but it would be a waste of pristine components. As for others, child, I am not the one to ask.

Auspex or Perception 3:

Mephisto nods as he listens. He then offers a smile to the Nosferatu and answers her as his friend leaves with a slight wave.
(Mephisto) Some of them might be caused by feeding Kindred getting a bit too thirsty and cleaning the traces. However, they're not going all the way and avoiding nosy journalists and cops to get interested. You should find out if all of these missing and dead are related, somehow.

Int+Investigation>5:

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

As Tarcisus leaves with a wave to Mephisto, Duncan only has time for a few brief words before the Tremere is out the door. Thank you, sir. Whether the Elder heard or not, he makes no sign.

Duncan glances at Claudia after her grandsire leaves, but he says nothing. Instead, he listens as Mephisto responds to Carrion's question.
Perception + Empathy >4, Auspex 2:

Thank you. That sounds like a very good idea. We'll check into that.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 pm

After a momentary pause to see whether anyone else has more questions, Duncan stands up and gives a polite yet brief bow to Mephisto.

Well, that's all of the questions I had... or at least all the ones I could think of. I'll probably remember something later that I should have asked you, or told you. You know how it is. I might be back sometime to chat; all I know of your clan is what my sire told me, and he was not unbiased. Duncan grins. I appreciate your hospitality, M'sieur; and your willingness to answer our questions.

Duncan then turns to face the latest arrival, and nods a greeting.
So you're Mikael? Did I hear that correctly? I'm Duncan, and this is Mlle. Charogne. The way Duncan pronounces the name makes it sound a bit like the name 'Sharon', rather than the French word for 'carrion'. It sounded like your boss wanted you to help us check things out, although I'm not sure which series of events he was referring to -- the Sabbat attacks, the rash of mortal disappearances, or the theft of those remains.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm Mikael Horsman.
Mikael offers his hand to both Duncan and Charogne

My main objective is to find out who's behind the Sabbat attacks. I hope you don't mind if a tag along?

But i wouldn't be surprised if all these events were linked together. What have you found out so far?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:47 am

Carrion silently listens to Tarcisus explain what he means when he mentions the clock of life; her head inclined in polite interest, even though this most certainly is not her area of expertise. Her keen eyes never staying in one place for too long as they dart from one person to the next; she's still none the wiiser on what they do but holds back her question so maybe Igor can fill her in. She gives him a small wave of farewell as he leaves the room. 

perception 4 or auspex 2:

Carrion quickly brings her attention back to Mephisto as it was him she originally came to visit in the first place and she doesn't wish to come across as rude.  She returns his smile and listens carefully to what he says when he's finished she thinks on what he says her eyes looking at Duncun for a moment.

Well...I don't know if it helps but I distinctly remember the Males were all students from verious courses, all of them vanished after getting drunk between thursday and saturday night. Some of them turned up in the river others did not. The women were all foreignrs without much social standing in the community and some of them ended up in the same place.

Carrion takes Mikael's hand in a firm grip (it's only weakened by the fact she has no thumb; since it's her left hand she used. She listens but doesn't answer him yet curious if he will say more.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:29 am

Duncan listens as Carrion relates some of the details about the recent disappearances. Then the Brujah shakes Mikael's hand after Carrion is done. The handshake is firm, but not a crusher grip.

You're welcome to join us. As for the Sabbat attacks... the only places hit seem to be your old chantry, and several areas in Theo's domain. I was at the Chantry when they attacked, but they didn't seem to expect any resistance. We took one prisoner; Kersten and a Toreador named Miriel are questioning him now. I plan to drop by there later, and see if they've found out anything.

Lyle mentioned you earlier, as Claudia's old tutor. She seems to hold you in high esteem. Duncan glances to Claudia, and smiles a bit. I'm sure your help will prove very useful.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Mephisto offers a smile as Duncan thanks him. He can't help a chuckle when he hears the Brujah say to Mikael that Tarcisus is "his boss" ; it's technically true, but the choice of words amuses him. He addresses the three others with a sly smile.
(Mephisto) Come back whenever you like. Anyway, if you're going to do some field-digging, you should do so while the traces are still fresh. And I've got work to do as well.

Claudia's attention is drawn in as she's mentioned, and she smiles and nods to confirm that indeed, she holds her mentor high in esteem. She seemed to want to say something about the subjects, but restrained herself against it ; certainly not wanting to interrupt. She approaches Mikael and speaks to him.
(Claudia) Magister, we'll need to talk, once everything has calmed down and some safety has been insured. She gives a look towards the others and goes on. As for the drowned, I was to go back to meet university students, so I'll ask them.

Perception+Subterfuge>4:
Auspex2:

The Tremere turns to Mephisto and lowers her head politely, before taking her basket, ready to leave. Her behavior is a bit less educated than it should, she wants out, but she stays polite about it and will not rush out if someone needs to ask her something.

Charisma+Etiquette>4 ; Wits+Etiquette>5:

Last edited by Claudia on Sun May 20, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Carrion turns to Claudia; her hands clasped tightly in her lap.

Would you like some company to visit the students?

perception & subterfuge 5 > or Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Mephisto isn't very subtle about telling them to leave. Duncan gets the hint.

I guess we'll be leaving then. We can plan our next move outside.

When Claudia announces her plans to interview some of the students, and Carrion asks whether she can go along with Claudia, Duncan studies them both, yet he says nothing.
Perception + Subterfuge > 5 or Auspex 2:
As Duncan starts toward the door, he asks Mikael:
Do you have any transportation?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:07 pm

Carrion turns back to Mephisto.

Thank you for your time; I hope next time will be under better circumstances.

She bows to him and stands to follow Duncan. She catches Duncan looking; it makes her hesitate for a fraction of a second before she stands next to him listening to him speak with Mikael.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Mikael bows respectfully to Mephisto.
Thank you for your hospitality, sir. We shall be leaving now.

He turns to the others and say
I have a car and a driver waiting outside. You need a ride, Claudia?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Mephisto makes a slight but polite wave, acknowledging everyone's thanks and goodbyes.

The young Tremere denies with the head slowly as Carrion asks her. She responds to her as she walks out with the others. Her voice is low, not because of secrecy, but because she looks like she's oppressed, distracted by something.

(Claudia) They are part of my personal influences.

She certainly means she doesn't want other kindred knowing about her works with mortal ; it's too private and too personal. She then offers a polite smile to Mikael as he offers her a ride. She guesses the driver and car he talked about were provided by the Grand Hotel.
(Claudia) Thank you, Magister, but I'm okay, I have a card for the bikes to rent. The personnel of the Hotel makes me a little nervous, to be honest. With the police, the pedestrian zones and else, a bicycle will be faster for me.

The Tremere gives a look to Duncan, as if she caught something. She offers a slight smile to the Brujah, and speaks him a few words.
(Claudia) It's nice to see newcomers wanting to aid in our city. Certainly Primogen Jacob appreciates this good will.

Duncan:

She then addresses again her mentor, lowering her head in submission.
(Claudia) I'm sure they don't deserve your help, but your skills will be of great help against the Sabbat. Please be careful.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:05 pm

As Carrion moves to follow Duncan out the door, he says to her:
So I guess you're with me again, unless you can upgrade to first class. The Brujah grins, and gives a nod toward Mikael.

To Claudia's comment about newcomers aiding the city, Duncan merely shrugs, and gives a serious glance in return.

For better or worse, it's my home now. Besides... a guy's gotta have a hobby.

Duncan continues out the door and down the stairs, not bothering to look at those behind him, who follow at their own pace.

Once outside, Duncan moves down the sidewalk, out of earshot of the spotters hanging around outside the brothel, and he waits there until the others have exited the building. He doesn't wave to them; but his body language, and the look he gives Carrion and Mikael, says, 'Let's talk'.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Carrion ignores Claudia when she declines her assistance and carries on walking to the exit stopping only for a moment when Duncan speaks and proceeds to sniggers trying her best to hold it back.

That really isn't my idea of first class but hey, whatever gets you off I guess.

She carries on walking at a hastened pace, managing to slide past mortals and end up outside before the others but not before Duncan. She slips her phone out and peers at it for a moment almost like she planned to use it before putting it back and going over to him to talk out of the way. She doesn't even look to see if any of the others are following her.

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:42 am

Mikael undestands Duncan request.

Storyteller:

He looks at Duncan.
What is it?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:46 am

Claudia doesn't feel the need to say anything else, as she follows them out. She waves goodbye just before walking another way, certainly towards the tram station which also has one of these bikes for rental stations. This is a map with all bike stations..
It's getting late for the usual clients, even for them it's getting too dangerous to hang out in these parts. Maybe some clients are spending the night, but as they study the place, it's easy to notice that, as far as drug deals are concerned, the ones who came to buy were dealers, and not clients. They certainly resell somewhere else (like in the clubs, raves and else, where the nightlife is more vivid and the margins are important).

Mikael:

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Duncan returns Claudia's goodbye wave, and turns to face Mikael and Carrion. His body is turned so that anyone from the Setite house would have a hard time seeing his face. His phone is out, but he hasn't started to check on anything yet.

I just wanted to discuss what to do next. I didn't want to do it in there, though...

I'm planning to return to St. Eloi tonight, and see what Kersten and Miriel have found out from the prisoner. Until we know what they've discovered, I'm not sure where to look for more information on the Sabbat attacks. However, if either of you have a suggestion, we might be able to visit somewhere else if we have time.

On the other matters... those 'clocks of life' that Tarcisus mentioned -- We can do some research on those, and dig up what famous personages the missing skulls came from. That might suggest who would want them. Nothing was mentioned in the papers, but we can look through old municipal archives, or old shipping logs from those ossuaries. Of course, that's not something we can do tonight; I'm just suggesting possible actions. We might ask the Giovanni about it; but I'd rather not owe Catherina any favors if I can help it... besides, she might be involved in the thefts.

About those missing students-- a little research might turn up links that weren't mentioned in the papers. For instance, several of them went to Bordeaux 3, the 'artsy' college. Did they have any classes or teachers in common? Did they go to the same pubs? Theo might have some influence in the college; I might be able to turn up something, with his help. Duncan adds, to Carrion: Or your people could do a search. We might even be able to turn up something after a few minutes of web-surfing. The Brujah holds up his phone.

As Carrion pointed out earlier, the women that went missing were all poor, all foreigners, and from the suburbs. There are probably other similarities that link them together. Whoever is responsible was sloppy. The Prince's people have probably been concentrating more on covering things up rather than finding out who's responsible. Maybe we can find out more.

Duncan sighs. I don't know whether any of this stuff is related. I'm just suggesting a few things we can start checking out. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: