Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

Emilio sits as if nothing and both give a look to Neb-uau, indicating he can relax and sit as well. Mephisto speaks with a certain cynicism, but amused as well.
(Mephisto) I've received a couple of phone calls and I'm unsure what to thing. First, a ghoul of Vanderstree has tried to attack the prince, with a knife. Second, Claudia called ahead because she has a favor to ask us. He pauses a moment. I'm puzzled.

Emilio shrugs.
(Emilio) Not the first time to try and kill the prince but why, that's a good question. As for the girl well maybe she's acting on Kersten's back. You think it's related ?

They both give a glance to the youngest, hoping for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 am

Neb-uau takes his seat as indicated. He listens carefully to the conversation until it turns to him

(Neb-uau) It would seem to me that the affair with the ghoul attacking the Prince with a knife is a plot, not one that was orchestrated by Vanderstree, no that would be too sloppy an attack on Vanderstree's part. No, the ghoul in question was likely dominated and made to do that in order to at least show that Vanderstree is at best weak and unable to control his servants, at worst that he is a traitor and a clumsy one at that.

Neb-uau glances at Eilio and Mephisto for a moment then resumes speaking

(Neb-uau) As for the favor this Claudia wants to ask of us. I believe that it is far too early to speculate on what it could be or her motives. I would suggest that we hear her out and, as long as it doesn't go against our interests, we grant her the favor while making it clear that she will owe us a favor in return at some time in the future. She should be bright enough to know that nothing comes without a price.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm

(Mephisto) She. Mephisto corrects on Alicia Vanderstree's gender with a slight smile. I must agree, however. The Harpy is far clever than that, and attacking a Ventrue out of the clans with a direct physical attack is plain idiot.

Emilio nods to the words, he agrees that it's a stupid move.
(Emilio) Well maybe it's distraction.
(Mephisto) That's another possibility. If it was her actions indeed, she could have sacrificed a ghoul to cover her running away. Which is why if any of you find her, she's to be captured, m'kay? I've already sent a message to Remi as well. Concerning the Tremere, of course we'll see to grant her favor and use the boon... Her motives are certainly the same as all others, she doesn't want to get her hands dirty and needs something. No, it's just that the situation must be odd, this one never asked for any favors as far as I know.
(Emilio) Doesn't really matter does it ? I mean there's gotta be a first time at some point.

Both Setites ponder a moment, thoughtful. Mephisto gives a look at Neb-uau.
(Mephisto) I think she's just a messenger. We'll see I guess, she should be here soon. I was planning on letting you fulfill the boon if you're capable of such, with some backup if necessary. Tomorrow you'll be going to Elysium for presentation anyway, so your presence and actions will be perceived as more normal. Sounds fair ?

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 am

Neb-uau looks thoughtful

(Neb-uau)As for Alicia Vanderstree I will be on the lookout for her, though a description of what she looks like would help.  May I suggest that if we are the ones to capture her we do not turn her in directly.  It may be that she would be of far greater use to us if she was deeply in her debt, and not giving her to the Prince would certainly qualify as being worthy of at least one major boon.

With Claudia's boon I will be happy to fulfill it if it is within my power to do so.  Of course if it is outside the range of my direct capabilities I will recruit the appropriate individuals to assist, with a minimum of knowledge of course.  Even if she is asking on behalf of someone else, and if she is wise she wouldn't share that information with us, she will still owe us and we will have the start of putting our hooks into the city's Tremere.  Enough hooks and we might be able to do something actually interesting, like turning the clans against each other and against the Prince.  Then we get to sit back and enjoy the show.  I am greatly looking forward to the Elysium tomorrow and will do my best to represent us well.

Neb-uau looks a little drawn

I must apologize.  I am quite famished.  If I am to be at my best for tomorrow I must retire and find someone to eat.  Of course I will be providing a new video afterwards to increase our profits.  I will leave the remains in the usual place in the sewers for pick-up.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:53 pm

(It's about 2AM)

Emilio nods, he thinks a moment when his childe asks for Alicia's description.

(Emilio) Of course... Alicia's a fit woman, she's.. uh.. about 160 or so. She's got a very expressive face. Oh, she's stunningly beautiful too. Her hair is curly, light brown, with natural ginger lightening. She looks 25 or so. She's always on her finest looks with very rich clothes and accessories and she's the seductive type, unlike others.

Emilio gives a little glance over Mephisto, to confirm.
(Mephisto) She's got a silver tongue too. Certainly I said to capture her, not to turn her in.. not just like that, anyway. The old Setites smiles, cunning. If we are to put her in debt towards the clan, she has to be worth something and be able to pay it back. It would mean defending her in court... I trust your abilities for tomorrow, but don't worry too much, your Embrace right was obtained correctly. As for Claudia, she should arrive soon, so if you can postpone your hunger, I would like you both to meet. This way your presence will not be a complete surprise. Speaking of hunger, as always, we take charge of paying the Nosferatu, you feed, and we take some of the profits from your tapes as distributors... What a nice win win situation.

He's killing two birds with one stone, by having a social known Tremere meet the neonate before he's freed, Mephisto believes Claudia will spread the word before and hence, give the new Setite a foot in society already.
(Mephisto) Claudia is the easiest to approach and the one with the greatest position inside their Chantry ; Kersten refuses to take my calls since he was nominated Regent. What a disappointment. If we take a hold of his childe he might react. A few nights ago, I met with Tarcisus, their precedent Regent and a good ally of us ; as you've heard already, he refused to pressure Kersten, as he consider himself "retired" and he said he couldn't take action in the city without harming his clan. We'll try the other way, then, pressuring the childe instead of the sire.

Speaking of which, the Setites hear a slight knock on the door. Emilio stands to open the door after Mephisto has nodded, agreeing him to take such gesture. Claudia, dressed in a very girly, even a bit childish sweet lolita outfit (a bit more casual than the full look), enters after having given a look at Emilio. She seems surprised to see someone she doesn't know, and gives a look full of questions to Mephisto, who speaks with a certain amusement.
(Mephisto) Ah, speaking of the devil witch ! Please enter and sit. Claudia, this is Neb-uau, he will be presented tomorrow to the Court. Neb-uau, Miss Vonïgner here, the childe of the Tremere Primogen.

The Tremere nods, understanding, gives a slight polite and friendly smile to the new Setite, and sits next to him. Emilio takes back his seat as well, as if nothing.
(Claudia) Thank you for received me on such a short notice...

It's clear the Tremere would rather not be here. She doesn't speak her reasons just yet, but it's clear she also doesn't want to spend any more time than necessary among the snakes.

Last edited by Claudia on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Neb-uau watches Claudia enter.  When he sees her his eyes flash for just an instant.  As she sits down and smiles at him he gives her a sensual smile in return.

perception + empathy > 7:

ST:

(Neb-uau) Miss Vonïgner, it is truly a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to my presentation at the Court tomorrow.  I trust you will be there as well?

ST:

Neb-uau then sits back in his chair, still smiling at Claudia and listens to the conversation between her and his elders.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Claudia seems a bit more calm, or at least a bit more relaxed. Her smile becomes a little more genuine as she puts her handbag on her knees. She looks away as if shy ; she could have blushed if she were alive.
(Claudia) I will, certainly, Neb-uau is it ? She hesitates on the name pronunciation, but makes an effort. Just "Claudia" is fine, very few address me by surname. I don't think I'll have a choice, which is why I am here to begin with.

She resumes a more serious topic as she gives a glance at Mephisto, half annoyed at herself.
(Claudia) It appears my Sire.. has gone missing for some reason. Lord Tarcisus had to go back to his affairs, but Mikael Horsman is staying until we resolve the issue.

Whether she appreciates the situation or not is really unsure. She doesn't seem to like the change of situation. Mephisto doesn't hide his pleasure of finding out that his main adversary, the person who broke the links between the Followers and the Tremere, is out of the picture.
(Mephisto) So Kersten is gone, interesting.
(Claudia) Primogen Kersten, Claudia corrects about the title of her sire, out of habit and of education, as if she were too good to be among snakes, is either in very deep trouble, or has a very personal plan. He is neither dead, nor reachable. My presence here is related to this... I found in my computer and in my accounts that someone as bought a one way ticket to Tunisia, then several other tickets, one of which leading to the Cairo, landing yesterday. I would need to use your contacts to confirm if the Regent is there or not..

She looks down a moment, not liking to ask the favor.
(Claudia) And to keep it quiet from the Court.
(Mephisto) If the payment reaches the work necessary for us to grant such favor, you can trust our word. Right, Neb ?
(Emilio) Oh, Claudia is trustworthy enough to pay back the favors she owes in due time, aren't you ?

Emilio's way of addressing the Tremere is way friendly, and could be seen a lack of etiquette. It seems he considers that because he is older and that he is in his own territory, he can do so. The Tremere accepts it even if she doesn't seem to like it. She nods at his words, however, as she has a reputation to maintain.
(Mephisto) We'll see what we can do. What could be Kersten's reasons to go to the Machrek?
(Claudia) I do not know. He used my haven and my computer behind my back.. or probably in front of me.

She hints at the possibility that she was dominated, and it seems it hurts her enough, she has a hard time accepting it and .
(Claudia) It's not all.. I'm also looking for the Giovanni. I need her gone.

Considering her demeanor, she doesn't speak about her possible death. She has a hard time wording her wish concerning Catherina Giovanni, as if she were ashamed,
(Claudia) I know you wish her gone as well. I offer we make some sort of alliance, so we work on her departure together. Again, with a strict silence about my implications...
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Neb-uau penetrates Claudia with his gaze. His smile warming further as she speaks.

(Neb-uau)Smoothly If Claudia is how you wish to be addressed then it shall be my genuine pleasure to call you by that name. As for myself, please Call me Neb. I find that for those not from Egypt my full name is almost unpronounceable.

Brushes his red hair from out in front of his eyes and steeples his manicured fingers together.

(Neb-uau)So, just to be clear, you are asking two favors of us. The cost will be steep but I believe that both are within our reach. I do have a proposal for dealing with both affairs, or to at least begin dealing with them. For the issue with your missing Sire, I have retained contacts in Egypt. If anyone would be able to give us information on him I am sure that they could. Particularly if he has remained in Cairo. A trip there where I would, as an excuse, guide you as a tourist might even prove profitable in the future.

Neb-uau leans forward and looks Claudia directly in her eyes.

(Neb-uau)Now, as to the Necromancer, Catherina. She is a plague upon this city and to make matters worse she has no head for the business she runs. She is alone, abandoned by her clan and we can use this weakness against her. I have an idea on how to deal with her if you are interested. It will take the two of us working together and it will start at Court tomorrow. Would you like to hear more?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:54 pm

The Tremere can't help a slight giggle as the young Setite speaks about his full name. She doesn't believe it's his actual name, but she plays along. She answers without hesitation.
(Claudia) I do not need a trip to Egypt, I'm afraid a Tremere wouldn't have a long life span in those territories. I would just need a proof of his presence there. If your contacts could provide this, I would be grateful..

She gives another glance at Mephisto, then at Emilio.
(Claudia)Concerning the Giovanni, it's more like me doing you a favor and not the other way around. You have more to gain from my help than I have from yours in this matter... And you have more to gain for your businesses, if she's gone. Your silence about me helping you would make things equal on this matter only. Of course I have no interest in her influences or businesses.

She knows how to present things under the best light for the Setites. It's clear that the Followers would have much more to gain from the Giovanni's departure than the Tremere. She meets the Snake's eyes without hesitation with a slight smirk.
(Mephisto) What I wonder.. Is what would you gain from the Giovanni's departure. I didn't think you were into necromancy, unless your grandsire has greater plans than what I imagined.

The Tremere stays silent about the necromancy.
(Claudia) She interferes with Theodore's domain and I need the Brujah's favor for my own purposes. Sadly her clan is still funding her... But I'm willing to hear your plan.

perception+subterfuge>4:

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Neb-uau leans back again also having caught the greater implications of Claudia's statements about what she has to gain from the Giovanni's removal

(Neb-uau)Very well, I will get in touch with my people in Egypt tonight and begin the search.  Now as to Catherina.  I believe that there was a Sabbat raid on a former Tremere chantry the other night and not only is the Prince looking for someone to blame, but I am sure that your own clan leadership would be interested in laying the matter to rest, so to speak.  So here is what we will both do, starting tomorrow at Court.  We, and you have to be involved for two reasons: one to make this come from more than one source, two because my Clan is rather unfairly distrusted, sighs we wish only peace but that is hard for others to understand.  We will begin an aggressive rumor campaign, particularly among the various Harpy's.  I will tackle the Brujah Harpy as it will be known that you have interests with the Brujah and you approaching the Brujah would remove credibility.  If we have time and they seem receptive we will also spread the campaign to the Primogen.  We will convince them that Catherina was directly responsible for bringing the Sabbat into the city.  Her goal was to have them recover Thaumaturgical relics for her own ends.

Stops and thinks for a moment

(Neb-uau) Hmm.  There was an attack on the Prince by a ghoul of Alicia Vanderstree, wielding only a knife.  We will use this attack to our advantage as well.  We will convince the Harpy's and the Primogen that Catherina has begun to use Dominate on the ghouls of established vampires and even on some young Kindred in order to discredit some elders, increase her standing in the city and increase her ambitions in the Brujah's territory.  If we do this right between the Sabbat and the power grab it might even be enough for the Prince to call a blood hunt on her, especially since he already distrusts her.

ST:

Would working with me on this plan interest you, Claudia?

Looks her directly in the eyes again and smiles in an attractive manner.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:14 pm

(Claudia) I know Calamity Jane has a big mouth but I suspect she has not perfected her socials skills enough to be a Brujah Harpy...

Emilio chuckles at the idea and nods to himself. Both older Followers seem happy to let the youngest lead the negotiations, fairly impressed. Emilio slips Ina few words to his childe.
(Emilio) I'll let you borrow Rikki, my ghoul, to know more about Catherina. They used to fight on the field, before she was embraced.

Claudia takes a bit more time to observe this kindred she doesn't know yet. She seems happy to do so.
(Claudia) Neve Rosetti may buy it, if her dislike of me won't deter it.. And mr. Griffin won't buy it, even if it's a good idea. There is no way he will accept such words and use them for accusatory purposes... At least not without proof. She mutters, a bit childish, as if she was to be scolded. He'll read right through us with his scary stare...

She lets out a slight sigh then gives a comprehensive smile to Neb-uau. She reaches in her handbag for a piece of paper and hands it to him.
(Claudia) I appreciate your willingness to use your contacts. Here is the passport number he used.. As for Catherina, she and her allies are smart than to dominate ghouls and discredit bigger fish. We're all aware of that, least she would be gone with the others already. The Prince is waiting for an opportunity, everyone knows it, but under Sabbat pressure, she may not be their priority... If we focus on finding out evidence, and present them at the right moment... I would love to ask Alicia about the situation, however she is the rival of my friend Laure Nolveaux so my actions are limited. Finding out the Giovanni's whereabouts at the time of the attack is a start, I guess ! If she could be blamed for it I would be very happy.

It seems she's eager to work with them, or at least with him. Much more than when she came in earlier.
(Mephisto) I must agree with Young Claudia here. Everyone knows the Giovanni wouldn't risk any open actions such as dominating ghouls or attack settled elders. Especially those under Camarilla protection. But opening the doors to the Sabbat is plausible. Since it wasn't us, it must have been her. And if the Brujah clan has an internal warfare concerning protecting or not protecting her.. It's interesting. He adds with some cynicism. I do hope the Women's Club isn't involved.

Claudia observes a little more Neb then nods.
(Claudia) I think you're not informed enough of the city's situation, you'll find out tomorrow. I can help you if you want.

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Neb-uau looks thoughtful as his Elders and Claudia speak, then takes the paper from Claudia, allowing his fingertips to brush hers lightly as he does.

ST:

Looks deeply into Claudia's eyes again. Lets it be known in his expression that he finds her to be...intriguing.

(Neb-uau)Ahh Claudia. I would truly appreciate your guidance in the affairs of this city. I am new here and it will be a great relief to have a true friend in the city to guide me, especially one as lovely as yourself.

Looks to Emilio.

(Neb-uau)Thank you for allowing me to learn from Rikki, his information should prove most useful. What I need to know now is of a Nosferatu who greatly dislikes Catherina and would be willing to work with us. I need for him to find out her location at the time of the attack...and then to plant an item in her haven that Claudia here would hopefully be able to provide.

Looks back to Claudia

(Neb-uau)Would you be able to provide a small Thaumaturgical item to us. One that would easily be traced to it's location? We will use the Nosferatu to plant this item in Catherina's haven. Maybe even more than one item, to show a pattern. Then you, Claudia, could locate the items improving your standing. Or you could convince another in your clan to look in that direction. Once that was proven you could bring the matter to the attention of the Sheriff. We do need to start the rumor process first but I will trust your judgement in who to talk to. Calamity Jane may not be a Harpy but her big mouth, of which I hope you mean a tendency to gossip, could still prove to be an asset. If we convince her of the rumors we are planting then she will tell others like she believes it. Actually if she is a gossip she might be the one to convince, then she will do the rumor planting for us, removing us from the equation and eliminating the problems of distrust that both of us experience. It is a slower route than spreading the rumors ourselves, but probably the safer route. I do realize that providing the item is dangerous but it is the only way we are likely to prove her involvement, unless we find out that she actually was involved.

Allows his gaze to travel over Claudia once more, then sits back and waits.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 am

Rikki is female.

The Tremere can't help a chuckle as the young Setite appreciates her offer of help.

(Claudia) Oh don't flatter me, you may be disappointed...

Mephisto shrugs, vaguely uncaring, he jokes about it after taking a smoke as if nothing. Claudia snaps out of the charm when Thaumaturgy is mentioned.
(Mephisto) You obviously don't need us. Perfect. 
(Claudia) I can't provide any occult item without risking my head, these are matters strictly forbidden because of their non-availability. And my status is perfectly fine as it is now, I'd like not to be involved in anything, at least not visibly ; my reputation of "foliage plant in Elysium" serves me perfectly well. Sadly for us, Calamity Jane has no credibility, and she has pledged to protect Catherina Giovanni against.. well against you, as part of the immortal women's club. She's unlikely to give up on it because she has no care for what people could say about her...

Claudia lets out a slight frustrated sigh.
(Mephisto) I suggest you should avoid making plans on the go, before you get a good look for yourself at the situation. Focus on finding Kersten for now, the rest has less urgency to it, am I right ?
(Claudia) Yes, indeed. I don't need her to be gone by the end of the week, we have a few months ahead of us in this matter... Certainly the events happening as of right now could turn to anyone's advantage, just keep this in mind ; I knew you wanted her gone as well, so I'm offering my help in this matter should the situation present an opportunity..
(Emilio) Out of everyone, I wouldn't think you'd be the one willing to make an alliance with us about the Giovanni...

Emilio seems to think it's a very interesting and unlikely situation. She smiles with a certain nervousness, quickly eased as she gives a look to Neb.
(Claudia) Mephisto is right, we should not think about a specific plan just yet. Tomorrow I'll help you observe and present you to a few kindred as part of paying back the favor that you use your contacts to find the whereabouts of the Regent... I must insist that this particular subject be kept secret ; the clan doesn't know where he is and until I've found out more, I'd rather they keep ignorant. He dominated me for a reason...

It's like she has mixed feelings about her sire. Mephisto adds in another word about her debt towards the Snakes.
(Mephisto) We'll hold our tongues if you keep your word and stop snobbing us from now on, then.
(Claudia) I'll try. Well, I should get going. Emilio, I guess you'll share my phone number, should you find anything tonight? If not, we'll see each other in Elysium tomorrow...
(Emilio) Yeah I'll give you her number, he states to Neb-uau with a slight smile. He draws out his phone from his pocket as he says so, and hands the opened contact page to Claudia, and hands it to Neb so he can copy the number.

She makes a move to indicate she is to stand, but she waits until she gets actual permission.

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Neb-uau takes the phone and copies down Claudia's number then smiles again.

(Neb-uau)Well, that was just a thought for a plan, I am still new and don't know my way fully yet. I look forward to seeing you at Court tomorrow and I will get in touch with my contacts tonight. Thank you again for your offer to, show me the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:12 am

Mephisto signs her to stay.
(Mephisto) Well, since you're here... Would you mind explaining to us this "lost object found" which seemed to be the reason why your old chantry and Jacob's domain were attacked?

Anyone with a pair of eyes could see that both Emilio and Mephisto show a great interest in this so called object. Claudia freezes at the mention of it, then makes herself comfortable as well, doubtful.
(Emilio) It's related to why Jacob killed this old cod who was stalking his turf, right ?

Claudia shakes slightly her head, not really wanting to talk about it.
(Claudia) Yes, it's linked to Elibsath Vranken, if you're talking about her. She didn't find it, but the clan managed to obtain it shortly after my embrace. We just kept it quiet so not to get Brujah ire upon ourselves.

She's hiding the fact that she knows more about it than she lets know, but maybe because of their reputation to "maintain Tremere secrets at all costs".
(Claudia) Pa-.. Lord Tarcisus gave it to Prince Gosuin as a token of good will before he left, yesterday.

Emilio seems to be burning to ask more details about it. He knew what it was related to, and he seems disappointed it's the Prince who has it now. He doesn't say a word, probably not to show he's too interested in it. Mephisto seems interested in the situation more than in the object itself.
(Mephisto) So Tarcisus and Gosuin made peace just like that ?

Claudia shrugs, meaning she doesn't know how it went. She gives a quick glance to Neb-uau, probably looking for some support or reassurance.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 am

Neb-uau smiles softly at Claudia.  The look on his face seems to say both that everything will be alright and that I have your back at the same time.

ST:

Don't worry about it Claudia, if you don't know you don't know.  But I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us what you can.

Smiles again and looks at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:39 am

The woman looks away slightly in conflict, she then mutters a few Latin words before shaking slightly her head.
(Claudia) Magister Mikael decided to stay in town until the Regent is back... My hands are tied. However the Regent had captured one of the assailants, who should be presented tomorrow in court for his execution. It seems the attacks weren't organized by the Sabbat as an organization... But rogue members. The captured kindred is Frederic Vonzel.
(Mephisto) Oh, the Ventrue who came in.. 1965, was it ?
(Claudia) Yes, him. It turns out he is not Ventrue but Lasombra. We are unsure if he was a spy then or a rogue already... So whoever was his source concerning the Item, weren't informed.

Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Leans forward listening to the tale of intrigue. Smiles again at Claudia encouraging her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:22 pm

The news that the Sabbat is actually someone they know, or at least, have heard of, seems to interest Mephisto enough. He's thinking about it.
(Claudia) He will certainly be executed tomorrow, and I have not seen him.

Emilio lets out a slight sigh of disappointment, before he goes to stand.
(Emilio) I'll go and get Rikki for you, he says giving a look to Neb-uau, later, then.

After having had Mephisto's permission as he was to stood, Emilio does stand, backs away and leaves the room, closing the doors behind him. Claudia watches him go with suspicion as he passes next to her. Mephisto wonders out loud with a meaningful smirk. He inhales some more of the chicha, then blows the smoke slowly as he speaks. The old Setite certainly knows how to create a certain atmosphere.
(Mephisto) It is embarassing to the Ventrue, regardless. I would love to hear Mr Colin's, Mr Artevelt's or Miss Rosetti's explanation on this matter...
(Claudia) They're the ones to ask, the Tremere and the Ventrue usually do not get along very well...

She smiles a little, vulnerable and nostalgic about something. She then shrugs, with more determination as she arranges her posture.
(Claudia) I only have second hand information, I only found out.. well.. here, about the attacks. I did not go back to the Chantry since then either...

Alone, uh?
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 am

Neb-uau looks at Claudia and smiles gently.

Hmm, are you in need of a place to rest? If so I have a place in the suburbs. It isn't large, but there is a spare room where you would have privacy and if I found out anything on your Sire you would be able to hear about it right away. If you don't need a place right now though just know that the offer stands for you.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:28 am

Mephisto snorts with a wide smile, to avoid laughing.
(Mephisto) Nice knowing you.

Claudia smiles slightly in response, gives an amused look at Mephisto, then nods.
(Claudia) You are not informed enough indeed... I havee several havens in town as well as trusted friends that could house me. Plus, someone is waiting for me outside.

This last piecce of information seems to surprise Mephisto. Claudia doesn't seem to notice, but she seeemed slightly embarassed about it.
(Claudia) And you shouldn't really invite anyone to your personal haven... especially not a Tremere. We might hexe or curse your home.

She's not talking about herself, but about known rumors of the Tremere.
(Claudia) Feel free to call me even if it's late. I'll see you first thing tomorrow in the Theater, then. You too, I guess ?
(Mephisto) Oh, not me, but both Emilio and Remi should go. I am still pulling strings and figuring out certain acts ssince your grandsire visited me. I'll inform you as well about it.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:34 am

Looks a bit embarrassed by his mistake.

Well I am glad you have somewhere safe to go. I will see you in the morning and I am looking forward to your instruction.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:53 am

Cladia makes a move to stand, and Mephisto grants the right for her to do so. She bows her head to the oldest, then gives a cute and naive smile to Neb.
(Claudia) I do appreciate the offer, do not get me wrong. It's just something that is usually not accepted in Kindred society. Don't worry, I'll keep it quiet.

She even gives a slight wink and moves to leave the room, after having tapped a little her dress and made sure she had not forgotten anything.
(Claudia) Until tomorrow then!

She walks out ; going to the window will allow anyone see she is indeed being waited by a short blonde man with what looks like a moustache. She joins him with a certain haste, apologizes and takes his arm to leave. The man seemed fairly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 am

Watches Claudia leave, enjoying the view as she does. He then walks to the window and observes her departure. Then he walks back to the chair, and sits down.

Damn, I made some mistakes there. But overall I believe that the interview was a success. What do you think sir?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:17 am

Mephisto does stand after she has left the room to have a quick look outside. He squints to observe who was waiting for her, and nods.
(Mephisto) Yes, no bad. She likes you, so good job. However she is a very smart girl, if she weren't she wouldn't have caught Tarcisus' attention for so long. And she wouldn't have survived...

He moves back to sit again and smiles with all honesty.
(Mephisto) You did a good job. I always thought she was easy to manipulate, but she never gave me such an opportunity. However keep in mind that she was found in a mental house by a Malkavian before Kersten abducted her to please Tarcisus. This girl was promised to be Malkavian, for some reason.. So something is wrong with her. Tarcisus' presence a few nights ago, Thursday, was because of this, I heard she bled in Elysium for some.. hm.. "mystical" reason. She refused to talk about it.

Before Duncan arrived, it's true Tarcisus mentioned he came to see Claudia who had a "blood problem", but Claudia refused to talk about it when she was questionned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)   Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setite territory : Rive Droite (bis)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: