Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote of the day

Go down 
+25
Ettinarius
Zer0Morph
Aphrodite
FallenRaven
Childe of Munster
SaulottheGentle
Bloodywolf
Sio
Maxus Corvin
Bloodstone
Jad.3
Duncan.Oliver
Voraxith
Meowolf
Claudia
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
Feral
Nachtrae
Alichino
PGM1961
Dragatus
Shabutaro
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Quote of the day - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Allright Karavolos, let's call our relationship 'neutral' Cool

Was it ever anything else to call it? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:20 pm

That's the point, Zer0 - a Baali-turned-Gargoyle, yet still in full control. I am the thing that you fea- Ooh, a squirrel! *pounces* Awww shiiit... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Good boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm

I am a little afraid he could have Diablerized a Gangrel sometime in the past... He chases squirrels. Could you do Aura Reading on him, Usur... Eeee... I ment Claudia? silent

*chases the squirrel left by Vora and makes Ghoul-squirrel*
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:04 pm

You do know that one theory posits that the Gangrel are actually a bloodline of the Baali, yes?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
Allright Karavolos, let's call our relationship 'neutral' Cool

Was it ever anything else to call it? What a Face
Besides the high-stakes game, nah.

Voraxith wrote:
You do know that one theory posits that the Gangrel are actually a bloodline of the Baali, yes?
I'd like to hear that fairy tale Smile
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:24 am

Voraxith wrote:
That's the point, Zer0 - a Baali-turned-Gargoyle, yet still in full control. I am the thing that you fea- Ooh, a squirrel! *pounces* Awww shiiit... Shocked

Well nearly there, give it a few more centuries maybe Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:06 am

Voraxith wrote:

That sounds like a rather bold claim.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:53 am

Voraxith wrote:

What have you just s...!!!?

*bares fangs*
*foams on the snout*
*frenzies*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 am

Feral wrote:
Voraxith wrote:

What have you just s...!!!?

*bares fangs*
*foams on the snout*
*frenzies*

NO.
*Holds Back Feral and uses Song of Serenity*
That's exactly what he wants you to do. He's a Baali, they'll do anything to send people to their demonic lords. Do not fall for their temptation.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:35 pm

So Feral, you're saying I can have endless fortunes and luck in stealing shit for the price of my soul and a buttload of pain? What a Face

Do you have a pencil on you or should I gather one f-- AAAH OWOWOW!! Hey!
*Gets dragged along by the ear by Sally*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Karavolos wrote:
So Feral, you're saying I can have endless fortunes and luck in stealing shit for the price of my soul and a buttload of pain? What a Face

Do you have a pencil on you or should I gather one f-- AAAH OWOWOW!! Hey!
*Gets dragged along by the ear by Sally*

No babysitter of mine is going to give up their soul to become a servant. Nach already did that. What a Face
Well it's only for about a decade but shush
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:54 pm

*calms down*

Thanks... I nearly fell for it. I didn't know Nach sold soul!?
As for Kara; you can't cheat on the Adversary, don't forget that. It is one way journy and the final destination is quite scary.

Again, thanks.

*Licks sally across the face and wags*
*flattens ears to allow a rub*

Ears!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Feral wrote:
...don't forget that. It is one way journey and the final destination is quite scary.

Don't we end up in the same place anyway when we meet final death?
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Feral wrote:
...don't forget that. It is one way journey and the final destination is quite scary.

Curse of Caine is mearly a test. The virtueos will find their eternal reward.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Feral wrote:
*calms down*

Thanks... I nearly fell for it. I didn't know Nach sold soul!?
As for Kara; you can't cheat on the Adversary, don't forget that. It is one way journy and the final destination is quite scary.

Again, thanks.

*Licks sally across the face and wags*
*flattens ears to allow a rub*

Ears!? Shocked

No, Kara is honorbound to Nach for a decade. Meaning he's basically her servant. Nach owning Karas soul was a euphamism for it.

And you're welcome.
*Pets and scratches behind ears*
*Pets*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

No, Kara is honorbound to Nach for a decade. Meaning he's basically her servant. Nach owning Karas soul was a euphamism for it.
Better than to a demon. Though the Fiends are mostly little better...

SaulottheGentle wrote:

And you're welcome.
*Pets and scratches behind ears*
*Pets*
*whines contentedly*
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

*While Petting, uses Obeah 3 to heal any damages during battle*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 pm

You do realize that the only difference between you using Obeah 3 and him using blood heal is who gets to spend blood, yes? And you do realize that you have a harder time feeding than him, yes?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Bless them blood bags What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Feral wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Feral wrote:

Curse of Caine is mearly a test. The virtueos will find their eternal reward.
Who told you that? A god who first rejects Caine's sacrifice, because it's not blood, then accepts Abels blood as an offering, and later curses Caine for it...
Such a god will never releasae anybody from Caine's curse.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Salubri and Cappadocians told diffrent stories... And they were quite positive. Very Happy
BTW, I haven't seen a Garaverobber in a while... Where did they all go? Wait, I heard something... I forgot. No matter, at my age you could have memory problems. farao

@Dragatus: Maybe our gentle friend founded Society For Preservation of Skateborders, BMXers and Rollerbladers? That would explain a few things. Besides, I could share my vitae willingly if Salout ever needs it.

Last edited by Feral on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor memory)
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Feral, why be so alarmed? Haven't you wondered why we've gotten along so well? Why, we're practically brothers!
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Dragatus wrote:
You do realize that the only difference between you using Obeah 3 and him using blood heal is who gets to spend blood, yes? And you do realize that you have a harder time feeding than him, yes?

Compulsionary kindness. And while I do have harder times feeding, I believe that for Feral it would be abit harder for every five frenzies. Which he just did. And like Kara said, bloodpacks. :3
*Pokes fangs into bloodpack and holds with lips while petting and mending wounds*

Feral wrote:
Salubri and Cappadocians told diffrent stories... And they were quite positive. Very Happy
BTW, I haven't seen a Garaverobber in a while... Where did they all go? Wait, I heard something... I forgot. No matter, at my age you could have memory problems. farao

@Dragatus: Maybe our gentle friend founded Society For Preservation of Skateborders, BMXers and Rollerbladers? That would explain a few things. Besides, I could share my vitae willingly if Salout ever needs it.

What exactly do you mean by different stories? Stories of an eternal reward?

Well, from what I understand, Golconda is a way of pacifism and attaining it is supposedly supposed to muzzle the beast (No offense for the wording, Feral) and is like a mix of mortality and immortality. On the mortal side, supposedly you can taste food, not desire blood (though using disciplines requires it) and maybe even be able to walk in sunlight. On the immortal side, you're still a vampire and have immortality and disciplines, but now your body is open to higher levels of disciplines that are normally unattainable, like Auspex 7 on an 11th Gen Malkavian. There's also a supposed factor that your soul exists outside of your body, making you effectively immune to diablarie.

As for the Cappadocians...

*Sighs* The Cappadocians suffered a similar fate to my clan. Cappadocius was attacked and diablarized by Augustus Giovanni, creating the Clan Giovanni. Most of them, like my clan, were killed, however if some rumors are true, some of the inner circles of the Sabbat hold a bloodline that claims vengence against the Giovanni and they hold a discipline that holds over death, much like the Furies joining recently and resurfacing an old discipline, Valeren.

However, unlike Tremere, Augustus wasnt able to take Cappadocius's soul, making him the weakest of the antedeluvians. Maybe he managed to attain a state of or like Golconda?

And as for the one foundation for "Extreme people"...well, I don't remember founding anything like that. Maybe it's hunters trying to lure a vampire to death?

Voraxith wrote:

Feral, why be so alarmed? Haven't you wondered why we've gotten along so well? Why, we're practically brothers!

*All three eyes are open, with the normal two looking over Ferals wounds and the third glaring at Vora*

Servants of Hell require a honeyed tongue to lead down the path of damnation. If some old stories are true, the it's a good thing that when said servants die, their tongues usefulness has withered and they rip it out.

(Holy crap I'm a Methuselah now O_O)
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Awww, Sally, let bygones be bygones. I bear you no ill will, and let's face it - from everything I've heard, you guys started it. So let's just call it even, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next