Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quote of the day

Go down 
+25
Ettinarius
Zer0Morph
Aphrodite
FallenRaven
Childe of Munster
SaulottheGentle
Bloodywolf
Sio
Maxus Corvin
Bloodstone
Jad.3
Duncan.Oliver
Voraxith
Meowolf
Claudia
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Childe of Malkav
Feral
Nachtrae
Alichino
PGM1961
Dragatus
Shabutaro
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Quote of the day - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 am

So, if the Salubri and Cappadocians go to heaven, where do the Tzimisce go, when they get exalted by the Path of Metamorphosis?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 am

Jad.3 wrote:
So, if the Salubri and Cappadocians go to heaven, where do the Tzimisce go, when they get exalted by the Path of Metamorphosis?

*speaks slowly and quietly because of the Salout's muzzle* Laughing

I think they are tossed a shovel and given a place at the bottom of Hell to do a bit of deepening. But that is only one mutt's idea, so you could pay it no heed if you wish.

@ Voraxith: You know... I always thought we were of one blood. Free. Close to nature. Close to animals. Then you fell to the depredations of the evil Tremere. A fate i barely avoided, and only thanks to Sword of Caine. I kept my attitude as if you were still a Gangrel.
And now you tell me you was an evil tempter in the service to Hell's denizens all the time!? On one account Lasombra and Tzimisce are right: power recived from the Pit doesn't make you great. It costs your free will, so it makes you a slave. Sad. I hope you could swith to a better Path of Enlightement than Evil Revelations.

Last edited by Feral on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ')
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 am

Feral wrote:

@ Voraxith: You know... I always thought we were of one blood. Free. Close to nature. Close to animals. Then you fell to the depredations of the evil Tremere. A fate i barely avoided, and only thanks to Sword of Caine. I kept my attitude as if you were still a Gangrel.
And now you tell me you was an evil tempter in the service to Hell's denizens all the time!? On one account Lasombra and Tzimisce are right: power recived from the Pit doesn't make you great. It costs your free will, so it makes you a slave. Sad. I hope you could swith to a better Path of Enlightement than Evil Revelations.

You got it right on the nose, good boy. clown *Gets a bone and lathers in blood, gives to Feral*
In the Baali's version of the story, they see themselves as indentured servants to God when they were mortal. But in undeath, they make themselves into indentured servants of Demons. Nothing really changed, except who gave the orders.

Voraxith wrote:
Awww, Sally, let bygones be bygones. I bear you no ill will, and let's face it - from everything I've heard, you guys started it. So let's just call it even, shall we?

Your clan and everyone in it is a walking crime to humanity. Using people as living incubators for flies, using a pit of corpses and forcing people to go into it to either become one of you or to join the pit, hell, even doing things that made the Tzimizce Antedeluvian want to hurl! And that's saying ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Hey, there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Besides, my blood is so confusing even to me by now that to simply label me one thing completely misses the point. I am Baali, Gangrel, and Gargoyle. I think there may be some Tzimisce in there somewhere, too; not entirely sure on that one. I do know that I began my Kindred existence as a lonely Outlander, but the Curse of Caine is strange and variegated. I do know that there are things out there in the night and under the earth that few Kindred or Kine even realize, and those who deal in them are often misunderstood and labeled monsters for it. I am no tempter, you know me well enough by now to know that, surely. But if my desire to express the truth of who I am upsets you so, then I suppose I can understand. And here I thought we were all friends... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

You have a bad coctail party going on. Only one way it'll get resolved.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm

*Stops petting Feral and finishes mending his wounds*
This night has been exhausting. Frenzying, arguing, and the twisting of the truth. I'll be returning to Nachs before the sun rises.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Why not wait for the sunrise? It will be fun! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Feral wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:

*Pets Feral*

Good wolfie Twisted Evil

*growles and bare fangs*

My bone! Twisted Evil
But why with berry flavour? scratch Good femur still...

BAD wolfie!!! Evil or Very Mad

*uses presence to make Feral back down*
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Voraxith wrote:
Hey, there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Besides, my blood is so confusing even to me by now that to simply label me one thing completely misses the point. I am Baali, Gangrel, and Gargoyle. I think there may be some Tzimisce in there somewhere, too; not entirely sure on that one. I do know that I began my Kindred existence as a lonely Outlander, but the Curse of Caine is strange and variegated. I do know that there are things out there in the night and under the earth that few Kindred or Kine even realize, and those who deal in them are often misunderstood and labeled monsters for it. I am no tempter, you know me well enough by now to know that, surely. But if my desire to express the truth of who I am upsets you so, then I suppose I can understand. And here I thought we were all friends... Sad

We are friends, that's why we are worried by your dabbling in the forbidden. Is it not better to chase squirrels under the moon and do happy things? (Un)life has too many dark undertones as it is, no need to add evil creatures who like nothing better than to cut you a deal that will cost your soul in. Dealing with those makes you a slave, not master.
So how about chasing some squirrels? *runs toward the woods wagging, then looks back if Voraxith follows*

@Aphrodite:
*puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Awww... I'll chase a squirrel with you any day, Feral. *wags tail* Wait, where did that come from? Oy vey...
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:15 pm

*Whilst a block away, mumbles to self*
The sins of fathers froth forth from the blood of their progeny, such is the fate of families and blood. The evil stenches forth more than the aroma of virtue and is hard a stain to wash away that a thousand rivers can barely begin the scathe.

*Begins humming a nursery rhyme as getting further away*
The Sandman's coming in his train of cars
With moonbeam windows and with wheels of stars

So hush you little ones and have no fear
The man in the moon he is the engineer

The railroad track it is a moonbeam bright
That leads right up into the starry night

So come you little ones and run up the stairs
Put on your 'jamas and say your prayers

And ride with Mr. Sandman
Ride with Mr. Sandman

'Til daylight comes again
An you'll see all the wonders of wonderland
In the Sandman's Train
*Takes a right and goes into skate park*

Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

What was that, Sally? Couldn't quite make out what you were saying...
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 pm

*A cat holding a note between its teeth comes before Vora, puts note on the ground, makes a gesture that appears like it's bowing down like a butler, then leaving*

"The further away a person gets, the harder it is to hear the things they're saying. It's physics...I think."
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:19 am

Suspect man, you guys are some Chatty Cathies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:41 am

Voraxith wrote:
What was that, Sally? Couldn't quite make out what you were saying...

He said:

The sins of fathers froth forth from the blood of their progeny, such is the fate of families and blood. The evil stenches forth more than the aroma of virtue and is hard a stain to wash away that a thousand rivers can barely begin the scathe.

*Begins humming a nursery rhyme as getting further away*
The Sandman's coming in his train of cars
With moonbeam windows and with wheels of stars
So hush you little ones and have no fear
The man in the moon he is the engineer
The railroad track it is a moonbeam bright
That leads right up into the starry night
So come you little ones and run up the stairs
Put on your 'jamas and say your prayers
And ride with Mr. Sandman
Ride with Mr. Sandman
'Til daylight comes again
An you'll see all the wonders of wonderland
In the Sandman's Train
*Takes a right and goes into skate park*

Auspex is a fun discipline to have. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 am

Dragatus wrote:
Didn't know you had that level of auspex. cyclops

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 am

No, you misunderstand. I heard what was said. I just don't get it. study
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 am

Voraxith wrote:
No, you misunderstand. I heard what was said. I just don't get it. study
*Ends Obfuscate and tries to hide a syringe behind his back*
Probably there was something in the last bloodbag our unicorn swallowed... Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 am

You keep that filthy thing away from me! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Didn't know you had that level of auspex. cyclops

- geek

Auspex 1?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 am

*throws cookie* Good boy Smile
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 am

*leaps and catches cookie.*

MINE!
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am

*Returns, covered in blood and a decapitated head biting into shoulder*

Vora, I would like to apologize for my past behavior against you. No complete offense, and not to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm part of the most hunted down clans of these nights, and not to mention that you're part Baali, one of the clans that both hate and are hated by my clan, and that you're a gargoyle too, a creation that is in the service of the Tremere, who had demonized and decimated my clan.

So I would like to apologize for my behavior and my overlying paranoia.

Oh, and Feral *rips off decapitated head* it appears I was right, the Society for the Preservation of BMXers and Skaters was a cover for hunters.

Err....so does anyone want a decapitated head? Damned thing still bit in after it's death.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 am

Sally, I perfectly understand. Here, let me take that.

*takes head*

Claudia! I have a new plaything for you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 am

Nope, that'd be for Nachtrae. See, I told you, the Salubri, they're worthless demons !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the day   Quote of the day - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of the day
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next