Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred's Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Fred's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 am

ST:

Fred tries to call Pierre one more time with the same results.
He ponders for a moment and then digs through his pockets to find a note.
He dials a new number and calls Carrion.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:50 pm

When finished with the call, Fred quickly returns to his haven.
Assuming Laure is inside he returns the cell after securing the entrance and then sits back in his corner.
I couldn't reach M'sieur Pierre so I asked miss Carrion to inform him about it. You can stay in my haven until the prince has made a decision about what to do about the explosion if you wish.
Fred begins rocking back and forward slowly.

Auspex 2:
Perception 3 + Alertness 3:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:27 am

By the time Fred is done and has joined her, Laure has been walking around, impatient. She takes back her phone with a slight nod, and adds.
(Laure) Carrion, uh. Okay. She accepts the explanation without thinking about it twice. I won't stay, and if I were you, I'd move somewhere else. Your haven should always be kept secret... I won't wait for the Prince's response. I'll start the investigations already, as we can't rely on our society to defend us. Yes we must inform them, but we are our own soldiers.

She checks the tearings on her vest, before taking it off and putting it on her shoulders, hiding the lacerations of the clothing. She keeps her phone in her hand, as if she was going to call someone a little later.
(Laure) I'll go now. What do you wish to do ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 am

I shall follow for as long as I remain your companion.
Fred rises to his feet and follows Laure. When she leaves the haven he secures the entrance before running after to ensure he remains within close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

She walks slowly, as if she were lost, trying to find her way once outside. The Toreador finally gives a look at Fred to have an answer out of him. She was to ask him, but her phone rings. She answers after a slight curse.
(Laure) Yes ? Her tone changes radically when she understands who is on the phone. Oh Claudia ! No, I'm fine, well... All my work is gone. I'll manage. Yes I appreciate it, I might accept. Look I'll call you back, if anything I'll find you at your place alright ? Perfect. Who warned you ?... Oh. Ok. Well I'll call you back.

Laure lets out a sigh as she hangs up. She then gives back another look at Fred, apologetic.
(Laure) We'll have to go back there and find evidence, clues to lead us to whoever wished me dead.

Last edited by Claudia on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoooos)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Fred looks questioningly at Laure as she is about to ask, he is startled at the sudden ringtone of her phone but quickly calms down and wait for her to finish.
When she tells about how they must go back to find evidence he becomes nervous.

But..! The mean ones might still be there and looking or waiting for us! Shouldn't we wait until tomorrow? Or perhaps find additional support in case they attack!
Ah! Perhaps we can search for more information about "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin" while we await the next day? Maybe? Perhaps?
Fred's voice becomes quieter, he realizes that his hopes and wishes of not returning to the ruins of her workshop is unlikely to be answered.

Auspex 2:
Perception 2 + Empathy 3:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:59 am

Laure walks even a little faster. She speaks with strong hate and bitterness. Obviously she's quite stubborn about it.
(Laure) If they're there, good, I'll destroy them, and it'll save us the investigation.

It's not the smartest move, it's clear Laure is letting her emotions get in the way of her judgment. She's not stopping anyway. Maybe she's not noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 am

Despite how fast Laure walks, Fred has no problems keeping up. He remains no less nervous than before however.
But such is surely folly! Even when empowered with anger and hatred as you are now, you surely stand chanceless against high numbers without assistance!

I beg of you to at least consider your own safety is revenge is what you truly seek, would they not win if you were to find yourself on the losing side of such a battle?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

The Toreador growls softly to herself with frustration, she's hearing and listening but it seems she's not considering.
(Laure) In that case why don't you assist me ? You're stronger, and I'm sure you can fight. They've taken already everything from me, I couldn't care less about my own safety. You can't possibly understand.

She's opening up a little, showing great distress and pain.

Last edited by Claudia on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

I couldn't.. I would merely fail you just as..
Fred rushes forward in an attempt to hug Laure from behind, he is becoming hysterical too.

No! Please don't add your head on my conciousness! I don't want to fail you as I failed Robert and my old family! It would all be my fault, and not even Mister Theodore's council would save me from the knowledge!
Don't put me through such suffering by wasting your life! A-and think about Mister Lehin! Did you not promise him to return his childe if at all possible? What would keep him in this realm if his friend also met such an end in his mind?
Fred becomes increasingly hysterical as he tries to persuade Laure to, if nothing else, consider her actions.

He slowly but surely begins using force to hamper her progress if she remains persistent, but never tries to actually hurt her, rather just hold her back.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Nearly not as strong as Fred (who also has the blood on his side), Laure doesn't fight back when he holds her. She stops moving, listening to his arguments, looking straight ahead. She closes her fist with anger, angst and bitterness. She stays silent for a moment, before letting go part of the tension.
(Laure) You are right. .. It's true, I made a promise. But I can't let those whores blow up my entire work just like that !.. But it's true. Priorities... Fine. We'll go to the Theater, warn the Prince, and try to find out information about Annabelle's death. If we don't tackle the Sabbat down, they'll continue hassling us, and I wonder if Annabelle's case is involved...

She's reconsidering it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Fred looks hopefully at Laure.
Perhaps we can avenge your workshop at a later date?

He lets go of Laure and backs away. He removes his beanie too and stays silent and largely still, waiting for her to take the lead.

Perception 3 + Empathy 4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:15 pm

She flares out a little, turning to face the Malkavian.
(Laure) Of course I'll avenge my work !

She calms down, then lets out a slight sigh, to take back a greater control of herself.
(Laure) Excuse-me. You're not to blame. I must say I'm not exactly sure where we are.. So guide us to the Theater. Unless you have a wiser idea ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Fred cowers when Laure raises her voice at him.
He calms slightly when she apologizes, but his fear is obvious.

I'll guide you! Right this way!
Fred sets off while putting his beanie back on, if Laure start falling behind he will wait until she catches up before running again.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Laure runs after the Malkavian, after being surprised of he setting off that fast. She follows quite well, seeing with a certain pleasure that he hurries to solve the problem and tell about the fact that her workplace was bombed.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Fred arrives at his haven by bike.
He places his bike inside the old hospital and takes a look at the outside for easy prey before sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 am

The usual stoned crackheads around the hospital could do nicely for prey.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Fred, as always, favour sleeping and lonely prey. He will use obfuscate when approaching and try to be done with the deed as quickly as possible.
If worst comes to worst, he will hunt rats instead.
Once done he will return to his haven and eventually slip into torpor.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 pm

System:

Hunting the guys sobering up or way too high and stunned to notice anything has its benefits ; Even if they are surrounded, they're just too out there to notice. The effects will wear off during the ay anyway.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:10 pm

And as stated, Fred retires for the remaining hour(s) of the Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:52 pm

SATURDAY NIGHT

Fred wakes up normally in his haven, nothing much stranger has happened.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Fred rises from the bed and looks around, remembering various events related to the haven.
He curls together and rocks back and forward while mumbling to himself in a sad tone.

When he finally comes out of it he slowly walks outside after securing the haven and doing some lesser cleaning of rubble.
He takes his bike and leads it along to the streets before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 pm

As Fred went out of the Hospital, he could see the Sheriff hanging around and entering the place. It seems Lambert did not notice him, but Fred has a noticable impression that the Sheriff shouldn't be disturbed (probably due to the fact that he's in the company of what seriously looks like a female dominated prey.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Fred took note to the Sheriff's presence but chose not to approach and went about the rest of his business as the previous post describes.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:04 pm

SUNDAY NIGHT

Fred arrives via bike and parks it somewhere outside the hospital and then waits for Duncan and William to get their things in order before they enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred's Haven
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next