Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred's Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Fred's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Duncan pulls up behind Fred and parks the motorcycle.  He gives the building a dubious look, and exchanges a wordless glance with William; but he doesn't say anything.  He merely shuts off the engine and straps the helmet to the seat when William takes it off.

Another look at William, this time with a grin.

Oo-kay,  I'm guessing he doesn't have Wi-Fi.  Or, maybe electricity.  Lead on, Fred.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Ah, I assure you my haven contains what is needed to survive.
I do hope the rugged state is of little inconvenience.

I'll show you, right this way.
Fred begins heading down to his haven, always making sure at least one of the two is right behind him.
Once he reaches the secret door, he opens it up and stands by the entrance, allowing his coterie to enter first.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:48 pm

William got off and gave the helmet to Duncan, and followed Fred inside
"Hey," he gave a laugh, "this place reminds me of the second Chantry dungeon in Bruxelles. Only... gray stones instead of White (I think) plaster walls and... smaller hallways. I never did find my earring back."

Once Fred was ahead a bit, he leaned to Duncan and whispered.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:26 am

While the hospital is perfectly functional, with a few lights visible here and there, and the ER entrance being as busy as it could be for a seemingly calm night, it's true part of the huge zone has been completely abandoned. They were probably not up to date with technology, and renovating them would have costed the Social Security too much money that they do not have. So they prefered focusing the resources to certain more useful services.
The abandoned parts are squats of all sorts, but as there are many different passages, they are indeed quite secure havens. Some electricity sockets still work, and certain places may be covered by the Hospital's WiFi, but it'll need to be searched for a while to be found and reliable. There's no clean water, however.
As they pass through the different squats, they'll notice the presence of a few crackheads doing their thing (small late night deals, but also sleeping). It's human misery, but at least they don't seem exploited by anyone else than themselves.

However, while the Nosferatu may know the general address of Fred, they probably don't know exactly how to get there. So if, as Nyx stated, some Nossie will come to drop the DVDs, how will they find them?

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 am

Not a problem Fred has considered, figuring he will be contacted sooner or later somehow should Nyx get lost.
He closes the entrance and makes sure it's secure after Duncan and William have entered his old home.

I do hope it will suffice for a temporary refuge, and apologize if it does not meet your expectations.
If it does however then please make yourselves at home, come and go as freely as it suits your needs.
Fred stands in the corner of the room near the door, letting his coterie friends do as they wish.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Duncan follows the Malkavian into the room, and gazes around the flat appraisingly.  After a moment, he decides to lean against the wall... after brushing it off a bit.  He looks to Fred with a smile.

This is fine.  So, um... are you sure Nyx will be able to find us?  Or whoever they have delivering the DVD?  That door looks hard to find if you don't know the way.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:04 pm

While Miss Nyx has been given the rough location of my haven, I do not believe she knows the exact location.
I do believe we will somehow be contacted when she arrives.

Ah! But if you'd prefer I could wait outside until she arrives.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:19 pm

"Nah, I'll go, we're the guests after all."
William interceded and started his way back outside.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Ah, but that is surely why I, as the host, should wait and allow you rest.
Despite saying the above, he opens up the passage in a hurry to allow William outside should he insist.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:35 am

As William goes back towards a more public "outside", he notices the mystery van rolling around, slowly. The driver seems to make sure he doesn't draw too much attention with the engine. Eventually he parks somewhere and steps out, to walk towards the hospital. Once he spots the Tremere, however, he'll walk to him, making sure his cao covers most of his face, and that his turtle neck covers the rest.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:20 am

William gives a smile and walks up to the driver.
"Scoop?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:24 am

The driver gives a smile full of rotten teeth, and nods. He hands in three CD cases.
(Scoop) Here you go. Stupid hospital gives me the shivers, I'm not going in there...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 am

As he and Fred wait for William to return, Duncan speaks to Fred in an earnest tone.

You know, being here reminds me of something I overheard the other night in Elysium... the night of my presentation.  The Sheriff was talking to your Primogen, asking if he could arrange for this hospital to be part of Lambert's domain.  They were talking about some kind of deal, where Lambert could put in a good word for M. Sainte-Croix concerning some lady's affections, although that seemed a little odd to me.  They may have been speaking metaphorically.

In your place, I'd certainly want to know if my haven was located in some elder's domain.  It may not matter, since you're in the same clan; but I just thought I'd mention it, since your haven is here.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Fred seems uneasy at the news, but maintains his composure.
This haven belonged to his blood-brother Robert Degrelle, who also sired me and Marie.
Maybe he wants to keep it for memories? I do hope he will allow me to remain, tho it have painful memories, it also have good ones and it is the only thing I have left from the both of them.

It's a sad truth indeed.
Ah! But I'm very grateful that you'd be willing to share such information with me, I'll be certain to repay it along with the other favours you've accumulated from me since our first meeting.
Fred gives a brief smile, and then reverts to his neutral expression while waiting for William.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:14 pm

No problem.  I don't know if it's a done deal yet; they were just talking about it the other night.  You might talk to Victor about it.

Maybe Lambert doesn't know you have a haven here.  Although I wouldn't bet on it; he is the Sheriff.  Hell, the Nossies probably already know where my haven is, and I've only been there a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:17 pm

I've had very little contact with my uncle, the past night not withstanding, so I cannot be certain if he is aware I stay here. If nothing else, he knows the way here and that I'm aware as well.

Perhaps I should ask him for permission to remain, or find a new haven entirely.. even if I'd prefer it not to come to the latter.
Ah! But I'm confident you can remain here for the night peacefully should you desire, I do not believe they will come within this day or the next to claim domain.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Oh yes; I'm sure we're okay for now. I doubt the hospital is Lambert's domain yet. As I said, he was merely asking Victor Sainte-Croix about it. For all I know, Victor could have refused.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:02 pm

William gave a chuckle.
"If there is somethings stalking the dark halls that means harm, I'd be aware of it. But yeah, hospitals aren't my thing either."

Perception + empathy >= 5:

"Either way, thanks for the delivery and give my thanks to whomever are those silent contacts Nyx keeps rumbling about with on her phone."
The Tremere gave a short bow with his head.
"May the night serve as your veil. Or you mind juju, whichever works."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm

The Nosferatu listens, laughs nods and leaves without more formality towards the Tremere.
(Scoop) That's M'sieur Pierre's famous handiwork, call him if you need stuff done, he's our best dispatcher ! See ya then.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:02 pm

"Pierre... humn."
William said to himself as the Nosferatu left, and turned around and made his way back to the Fredcave. Once arrived, he gave a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Fred left the Fredca- the door open.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:25 pm

At the knock, Duncan steps over far enough to see William through the open doorway, and a wry grin appears on his face.

You're not one of those Kindred who needs an invitation each time you enter someone's dwelling, are you? I've heard rumors of that.

Did they bring the DVD's already?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm

"Actually I'm one of the very old kindred send by the Tremere council, secretly pretending to be a fledgeling, whom believes that a vampire should be invited by the owner that that much, he is actually physically unable to enter uninvited no matter how hard he tries or is actually repelled by crosses, thanks to the oddities that is the kindred condition."
He gave a sarcastic chuckle, as he entered, revealing 3 disks he held like a spread deck of cards that he was holding behind his back with his free hand as he held it up.
"The Nossies came through, although Fred, your haven's building apparently gave even Scoop the creeps. You should put a welcome to silent hill mat on the floor, it'll be hill-a-rious."
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:15 pm

I'll consider it should I happen to find such an item.
In the meantime, rest assured knowing you can come and go while the haven is considered mine.

Fred smiles a little bit.
Ah! If I may ask, what are we to do with these discs?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm

"You mean other than playing Frisbee?"
William sat down at the nearest table, placed his cane on the floor and took his laptop from his bag, once he booted it, he entered the disk opened the disk explorer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred's Haven
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next