Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide about change PC eyes color

Go down 
+3
SoniMax
Zer0Morph
Herbst
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

Guide about change PC eyes color Empty
PostSubject: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I saw in some posts people talking about changing the eyes color, it's quite simple so just follow these steps :

Go to Program Files, open Activison folder then Bloodlines...inside open Vampire folder, go to "materials" and then "models", open "character" after that go to "pc" you will find "female" and "male", inside then will be all clan PCs except Malkavian and Nosferatu, open the one respective to the clan you want to change and go to "armor0" there will be two files named Eyeball_L and Eyeball_R, open it with your txt program you will find this :

"Eyes" { "$basetexture" "models/character/eyes/basetexture"
"$iris" "models/character/eyes/iristexture"
}

As it shows here, the first one will be the base and the second one the iris color, you just change to the color you want, an example.. if I want to use Beckett's eyes on a Tremere (I know it's weird lol) each eye have a certain code you type that I'll put in a list here, Beckett's one is "snake_red" :

"Eyes" { "$basetexture" "models/character/eyes/Eyeball"
"$iris" "models/character/eyes/snake_red"
}

Beckett's eyes cover everything so no need to change the base (normally base is set as "Eyeball", you can make the base gets black and put an red iris, wich I love. Now the list so you guys can make the way you like:

Iris Texture:

"aquastripper"
"snake_red" (Beckett's eyes)
"snake_light"
"snake_dark"
"hazel" (Knox, Samantha)
"bloody_hazel" (Mr Ox Right)
"blue_dark" (Vandal, Mercurio)
"blue_med" (Brujah female)
"blue_light" (Nines Rodrigues)
"blue_ice (Damsel)
"grey" (Toreador male)
"grey_green" (Ventrue female, Trip)
"green_emerald" (Romero)
"green_light" (Gary)
"hazel_green" (Heather, Jeanette)
"vamp_eye_smooth_inverse_greyyellow" (Pisha, Barbarus, Imalia)
"green_med" (Yukie, Lily)
"china_brown" (Tongs)
"bloody" (Bertram)
"sheriffeye" (Sheriff)
"prince" (Lacroix, VV, Jeanette Right, Therese)
"changbros" (Kanker)
"vamp_eye_swirl_mosaic ( E )
"dead" (zombies)
"undeadeyes" (zombies)
"cataract_eye"
"violet" (violet/purple)
"vamp_eye_static_blood" (Andrei)
"vamp_eye_smear_gray" (Jack)
"vamp_eye_smear_red"
"vamp_eye_smooth_pink"
"vamp_eye_smooth_inverse_darkblue"
"vamp_eye_static_stain"
"shovelhead" (Sabbath)
"shovelhead_l_eye" (sabbath)
"shovelhead_r_eye" (sabbath)
"brown_dark"
"brown_light"
"Nosferatu_eye1"
"Nosferatu_eye2"
"ming_xiao" (blue/green-Ming Xiao)
"ming_xiao2" (blue/grey-Ming Xiao)

Base Texture:

"Eyeball_black" - Black
"redglowing" - Red
"Nosferatu_eye"
"eyeball_iritated" - Mitnik's base
"eyebal_vamp1"
"eyeball2" - common eyes
"eyeball" - common eyes a little darker, default ones

Now just have fun, if you want make a backup of the actual ones, I only wouldn't recommend touching the Gangrel's eyes, Zer0 already made a nice job there.

- jocolor
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 am

Herb, I really like this guide so thanks for posting it. I'm going to move this to the "Ask a Question" forum and sticky it so others can learn how to customize eyes too.

Btw, Ice_Blue and Hazel were the 2 main colors I used for alot of the PC eyes, just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:05 am

No problem, i'm glad this guide helps ^^

I saw the difference in CE eyes, it's really better than the default vanilla ones (the eyes I typed in the list).Now they only need to have fun testing different base with iris or making each eye have different colors,etc Very Happy

- jocolor
Back to top Go down
SoniMax
Ancillae
Ancillae
SoniMax

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:26 am

damn it , i really wanted to make my malkavian's eye's like andrei's
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 am

I found this topic on Planet Vampire today. I think, it will fit in here very good:

Well I was trying to retexure characters eyes when I ran into the repeating eye problem, after much searching I never found any way to truely fix it. Has anyone figured out this issue or should I forget about doing the eyes? Smile

Simple. Open the eye texture's .tth file with VPKTool(in the Texture Tools tab, obviously), and check both "Clamp S" and "Clamp T". Then save. That should fix the problem.

Solution presented by Maxus Corvin.
Back to top Go down
aqui
Ancillae
Ancillae
aqui

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 am

Thank you, Herbst. The list you've provided will come in handy ;]
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 am

I don't mean to brag, but it is somewhat relevant. Anyway, here is a few examples of what I've done with some of the eyes, most of them being custom.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/KomaB1ack/VtMB/Pisha_HC.png - Pisha

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/KomaB1ack/VtMB/Prince_Eyes.png - Prince

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/KomaB1ack/VtMB/Jack_BlueIceEyes.png - Jack

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/KomaB1ack/VtMB/Rosa_DualEyes.png - Rosa

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/KomaB1ack/VtMB/Ventrue_SerpentineEyes.png - Female Ventrue PC

I'd release these if I could get rid of the lines. Some of them(like the replaced Prince and Blue_Ice ones), do not have it, but a few of them do, though it depends on what eyeball texture you use, and what effect you use(if any).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Those green Prince eyes are cool...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Those green Prince eyes are cool...

No, they're still the same pale blue, just a little more defined. The Blue_Ice eyes are similar(as I edited them), though a more darker blue.
Back to top Go down
jahangeer100
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:22 am

Great links sharing and thanks for making this threat. Well commented by other members and make this threat more informative with their valued comments and link sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide about change PC eyes color   Guide about change PC eyes color Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide about change PC eyes color
Page 1 of 1