Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New patch with Library level

Go down 
+2
Feral
Childe of Malkav
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

New patch with Library level Empty
PostSubject: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:56 am

Wesp has finally released the patch with the new level. Starting november 16th, I have a week of vacation. If nothing interferes, I'm planning to use the time for creating a final, and hopefully bugfree, CE version.

I don't know yet, if I will continue modding bloodlines, but if I do, it will be a new project. I have some wild ideas, but nothing tested yet, and all of it requires starting from scratch, rather than completely rewriting CE.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:22 am

We will be waiting for another mod, then Twisted Evil
Keep up the good work Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 am

Alright we'll see what's up Smile
Back to top Go down
mouser9169
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:40 am

Good luck Malkav Smile

Although honestly, with all the time you put in and good ideas you put out, why not ditch modding and make a game?

Plenty of good, indie friendly engines and toolkits on the market now.
Back to top Go down
Adunaphel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm

I seem to be unable to download this patch from the patchscrolls site. It claims that no download mirrors are available. Is there any alternative download source for it? A torrent perhaps?

Thanks so much.

P.S. thanks to everyone, as a long-time fan of the game, for all the wonderful improvements in the CE edition.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm

I just checked in on PlanetVampire and read that the 8.4 patch is also available on ModDB. And there seems to be a new hotfix uploaded on PV (upload date november 4th)

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Library FTW!! Woo-hoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New patch with Library level   New patch with Library level Empty

Back to top Go down

New patch with Library level
Page 1 of 1