Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Ground + TS

Go down 
+8
Duncan.Oliver
Nosferatu's Childe
PGM1961
Sio
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Voraxith
Karavolos
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Don't worry, we didn't do anything 'too' invasive to Rufus.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Go fill the doodle link, people who haven't done it !!

http://doodle.com/td7yz4bympsh39bz
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm

FACEDESKS

I didn't even see this thread til now Sad

Anyway heads up for you Claudia Very Happy I am awaiting monies and will be investing in a bluetooth headset and dongle along with a wifi dongle I should have enough to cover it soonish so \o/ sooooooooooooon (If interwebs holds up) I will be able to do this stuffs.

Tomorrow I will start reading and taking notes of this thread because I've been a bad girl and not realised it was here Sad
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

<--- Only has old-fashioned dongle. But I'm sort of attached to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 am

^---- Is old and thus justified What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 am

I told you about it lile.. 15 times ? Asking you to fill it so you come and play ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Claudia wrote:
I told you about it lile.. 15 times ? Asking you to fill it so you come and play ? Very Happy

All you gave me was the link to the dongle website not this thread. Anyway I mean usb stuffs not dongle website xD

I dunno when I will be free, most likely weekends best.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 am

Okay, I don't have any news about Sio despite having poked her like, everywhere... :/ *sadsigh*

I'm setting a game for the following Saturday, August 10rd. STUPID BLOODYWOLF ><
Europeans on daylightsavings (aka, everyone) : we'll gather around 7 pm (GTM+1) and play until midnight or so. You can eat while playing (I'll do so myself), but if you guys dine for one hour with your family or whatnot, please tell them you won't be available that night, or at least no more than half an hour or so. Make arrangements so you're not the one to clean the dishes that night ><
British : That'd be 6 pm for you Very Happy
'Muricans : you guys have so many different timezones and stuff *longsigh* I'm sure you'll manage, right ?? Very Happy

Please install Team Speak client

The host is : tspublic.com:2013
the channel is camarillaedition (vampire) (just ctrl F it and "switch to channel")
the password is : claudia

Please install Fantasy Grounds UNREGISTERED.  I'll give you the log in info to join the game on TS, since you can't join the game if it's not created (aka if I didn't open the server : my computer).

\o/
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Claudia wrote:
I'm setting a game for this Saturday, August 3rd.
Whoo-hoo!!!

I will be there with bells on.  Well, not real bells; it's just an expression.  But my dongle and I will both be there.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."  -- Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Sorry Duncan, in the end it'll be Saturday 10th, not 3th, Bloodywolf got real life stuff on the way (that and this way nacht won't have the excuse of "first saturday of the month" Smile )
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Claudia wrote:
You can eat while playing (I'll do so myself), but if you guys dine for one hour with your family or whatnot, please tell them you won't be available that night, or at least no more than half an hour or so. Make arrangements so you're not the one to clean the dishes that night ><

You're almost talking as tho we people have lives :0
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Okay. Darnit I just emailed Sio and said the 3rd, like in your original post. Guess I'll try again, with an update.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Well some of you guys have one XD
but you're not people, you're swedish, and Duncan's texan, so you guys aren't included in that stuff about having lives and families :p
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Fair enough What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Actually Nach's First saturday of the month is free till September or October since the larp is on a break
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Bloodyyyyy..I wanted to make her feel guilty so she'd come >_>
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Not like she'd read it before you had the chance to make her feel guilty XD
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Who knows... Very Happy

I'll poke her anyway. Anyway I'll put the full blame on you then !! XD
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Claudia wrote:
You can eat while playing (I'll do so myself), but if you guys dine for one hour with your family or whatnot, please tell them you won't be available that night, or at least no more than half an hour or so. Make arrangements so you're not the one to clean the dishes that night ><

You're almost talking as tho we people have lives :0

*COUGHS*

That was directed at me Razz I suddenly came down with a life unfortunately Razz
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:05 am

Remember people, we play online this saturday !! NO EXCUSES >_> You all filled the Doodle saying you were coming.
I'm still waiting an answer from Estela and Rufus.

I need you guys to install the latest version of Team Speak.

The host is : tspublic.com:2013
the channel is camarillaedition (vampire) (just ctrl F it and "switch to channel")
the password is : claudia

About FANTASY GROUNDS 2, please install UNREGISTERED client. Once online on saturday, you'll be able to JOIN GAME, I'll give the address and everything on TS Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 am

Oh, and about teamspeak, please connect to it every now and then, so we can keep the channel open Smile If we don't I'll have to recreate a new one every other week or so >_>
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:11 am

Okay.
Updated TeamSpeak and Fantasy Grounds 2.
Connected to TeamSpeak 'Camarilla Edition' chat area to keep it active, as requested.
Snacks and drinks are ready.
Claudia has kicked all of her Belgian houseguests (See, I got it right this time) back to Belgia  Razz  where they belong.
And, of course, Duncan left his firearms at home, so the players are more likely to get into a fight.

If a decrepit old gamer like me can make the game, you youngsters have no excuse.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:53 am

Updated my shit and got the soda supply stocked, all is fine in karaland What a Face
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm convinced something somewhere hates me.
We have a (currently) small thunder going on here, still gonna try to be here; but if it goes full on thunderstorm like earlier today I may have to shut the computer until it calms pale 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:16 pm

aaaww... We'll manage !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Ground + TS   Fantasy Ground + TS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Ground + TS
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: