Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Either that, or we could leave and do a few things, as long as we're back before the trial starts.  Depends on whether you have anything else to do.  If nothing else, Duncan will take out his computer and do a little work.  William might help... Neb-uau will not.  (Just met him.)

Hopefully Nyx dropped the camera off with her people.  We'll find out when she gets to the Theatre.

Claudia said the main event was scheduled for around midnight.  We arrived around 9:45PM.  With the conversations that have happened, I think it's close to 10:30PM now.  If you need to feed, I'd suggest doing it now.  A drink or two is okay, but you're not supposed to come to Elysium hungry.  Gulping down blood in the déambulatoire would get the harpies buzzing... we've done enough of that already.

I noticed that Fred/Karavolos posted in his haven. So he went home to sulk, I guess. Haven't seen Nyx/eye of the divine post in a while, though.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:49 pm

What happened to Miriel's player btw?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Good question. Sio hasn't visited the forum since mid-September, 2013. Claudia and I have both tried to contact her, but no response.

If she's gone for good, I'll miss her. I won't go so far as to say we kept the game alive, when a lot of people had left/taken long breaks; but Claudia could count on us to be a constant presence. If you've been reading some of the old Grand Theatre thread, among others, Duncan and Miriel kept the banter going through a lot of crap that went down. Kind of like a buddy-cop movie. Smile Some of the dialogue between Nyx and William reminds me a lot of Duncan and Miri.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 am

Miriel laughs too much to be a functional Kindred. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

Define "functional." Nosferatu aren't the only ones who wear masks. Miriel looks human, smiles often, and acts like the stereotypical Toreador when in large groups. Yet Mikael also knows she interrogated Frederic Vonzel first after his capture; Mikael arrived after it was done. She is also the one who staked Vonzel during the fight. Underestimate her if you want.

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:31 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 am

I do hope you realize Mikael's trolling of you all is not restricted to the RP area  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:39 am

Well I haven't taken a break yet unless halted by life threatening situations :-p Heck I'm even visiting this site using a virtual private network routed to washington because for some reason my providers and Google's DNS cannot reach the forums. (Maybe DARKBB switched IP¨address and the IP tables aren't updated yet, it will probably be fixed on the master DNS server in a day or 2, and my local dns in another one. Has happened before, oddly enough. Spend a day or 2 thinking the forums were down.)

And I don't think I am capable of doing anything but Trolling. I'd probably slip up if I ever had to play a super serious character for long amounts of time. study 

And now that you remind me of it, where is that dastardly ugly nosferatu whom calls herself after the goddess of night??
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 am

I do now.  Smile

Didn't bother to click on the link; but I'll give you a quote (Can't remember who originally said it, but it stuck with me).

"The difference between a good comedian and a bad comedian is this:  When a good comedian tells a joke and doesn't get a laugh, he thinks, "Maybe I need to work on my material."  When a bad comedian tells a joke and doesn't get a laugh, he thinks, "That audience just doesn't have a sense of humor.""

I thought you were serious about Miriel.  Claudia has admitted she doesn't do a good job at mimicking Miriel's sense of humor.  I think she does well enough.  If Sio isn't going to play her character, then we have to accept that it's an NPC now.  Which makes me (the player) sad, because my friend is no longer playing; but Duncan (the character) doesn't notice any difference.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
And now that you remind me of it, where is that dastardly ugly nosferatu whom calls herself after the goddess of night??

Her last visit to the forum was Wed., January 15.  Is it me?  (sniffs at deodorant)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:10 am

Duncan wrote:
"The difference between a good comedian and a bad comedian is this:  When a good comedian tells a joke and doesn't get a laugh, he thinks, "Maybe I need to work on my material."  When a bad comedian tells a joke and doesn't get a laugh, he thinks, "That audience just doesn't have a sense of humor.""

Or you're dealing with age old vampires stuck in the middle ages.  Twisted Evil 

Duncan (again) wrote:
Is it me?  (sniffs at deodorant)

Maybe it's your: "DAMN KIDS WITH YOUR HIPPEDY HOPP!! GET OFF MAH LAWN BEFORE 'AH GET MAH GUN!"

And I merely said what I thought of it, I didn't say she did a bad job, considering the amount of characters she needs to play and keep them somewhat unique, ain't that easy.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:01 am

I suck at being witty :-(

I try to play her semi-blonde XD

Eye has had a few life issues (mostly work is far away and very long, and it's night work, so she tries to rest when back at home, but during the day it's very hard). I trust she'll be back to her full potential once she has sorted and explained that she needs to rest to the crazy people she lives with XD (basically).

Basically the idea is that the trial starts after the play in the actual theater. It's better because this way people can hear everyone (it's not an invention by Bloodlines ;p)
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
And I merely said what I thought of it, I didn't say she did a bad job, considering the amount of characters she needs to play and keep them somewhat unique, ain't that easy.

??  ThePhilosoraptor is the one who said Miriel laughed too much for a Kindred.  I didn't know you said anything.  Claudia does a great job at playing the role of different NPCs.  But I don't expect her to match a single player's performance... or a player's weird sense of humor.

Which is why I like Sio.  She got my bad jokes.  Didn't always laugh at them; but she got them.  Hell, if I were twenty years younger I'd have made myself a nuisance & flirted with her.  Smile

Speaking of the ST playing different roles: Years ago, when I ran a D&D game, I used different voices for NPCs.  I think I was semi-successful (nobody laughed, anyway); but when I tried to imitate monster noises (growls, etc.), I was told all of my monsters sounded like pigs.  Bigger monsters just sounded like bigger pigs.  It became a running joke.

Dammit.  Claudia, have you talked to Sio at all?  I tried her to email her live.com account before Christmas, but no response.  I'm kind of worried. I emailed her again tonight.  Can you call her?  Or give me her number, and I can call?  It would be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 am

I don't have her phone but I'll contact her family through FB >_>
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 am

I exchanged a few words with her.. On November 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:05 am

Just in case I'll forget: From this week forward, I'll be very, very busy with my part in the university's theatre play in which I'm participating; we'll have rehearsals pretty much all week and the play itself is set for next week and the week after, and right after that's done, I'll have my university tests.
So, if the thread explodes again, I'll probably ask Claudia to step in for me and play Corinna while madness/hilarity ensues in my life. I promise to be back, though, and if we continue at this pace, there's probably enough time for me to check in and drop the occasional post, Corinna isn't too much involved with the trial anyway, since she wasn't present.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:24 am

okay but you still gotta post back for Griffin and Mikael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 am

Eliza what role are you playing? We want pictures of you in embarassing and flamboyant outfits.

That reminds me the time I played "the mirror" of Snow white. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

About Sio, her momma tells she's fine but she's got no Internet.

(yeah I did call her mom XD)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 am

But Corinna doesn't have anything to say right now. :oWhat am I supposed to post about?

I'm playing the widowed sister of one of the main characters. I only have one scene, but that means it's less text, which is good (I have bad memory). We're staging "The Heiress", by Ruth and August Goetz, if you're interested. It's a period piece set in 1850, but we're putting it in the 1950s so we can actually have fitting costumes (it's hard enough to find anything fitting for that time, anyway, since stuff is either way too expensive or (for dresses/skirts) way too short).
And my costume is neither flamboyant nor embarrassing, I wear a white blouse, a long dark blue skirt and black shoes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:46 am

I'd like to see how that conversation goes when her mom mentions this to Sio. "Ohh by the way, this random French girl called me...'
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 am

I fear for the possibility of Claudia getting my number
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Damn Tremere, worse than NSA

Eliza wrote:

And my costume is neither flamboyant nor embarrassing

Are you sure you're doing theatre right?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Claudia doesn't already have my house phone number.

And Eliza does college theatre, not Lady Gaga's Little Monsters ball. Also, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Y'know, if you want pics, you should probably give a "like" to the Chaincourt Theatre at facebook. One of our rehearsal assistants took pictures last week, but since I don't have facebook, I don't know if they're up yet. There'll be plenty more, I guess, after the premiere. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next