Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:45 pm

I don't get the reference... Monty Python?
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
I don't get the reference... Monty Python?

Yes...From the Flying Circus TV series, not any of the movies.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:49 pm

Shitfuckfest. I goofed and wrote "raising his hand" when I meant "offering his hand" (to shake obviously). Now I have the mental image of Mikael doing the roman/nazi salute in the middle of Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Like the entire Tremere organisation isn't a nazi empire to begin with.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Bloody Upsurpers
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Shitfuckfest. I goofed and wrote "raising his hand" when I meant "offering his hand" (to shake obviously). Now I have the mental image of Mikael doing the roman/nazi salute in the middle of Elysium.

It's alright. I assumed that was what you meant and responded in kind. Though the idea of him doing such a salute in Elysium is rather amusing...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:09 am

Lol I'll edit it later

I've seen and done worse.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am

Like getting me into trouble with Corinna because I thought there was a fake Mikael in the Elysium?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Wat
I want to hear all about it
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Tell me about it. I have no idea what's going on, and because of that, Corinna is now schizophrenic according to William here.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:39 pm

*throws a tomato*
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm

When the lupin visited the Theatre and all the drama happened, Mikael was present.

Back in the chantry, Claudia completely forgot what she just did (there even was a part where Mikael recognised a description of a woman and William storming all 'TROLL IN THE DUNGEON' style towards the magister's table), and mikael acted oblivious about what just happened like he never was there back in the chantry, and what followed got me a ranting from both Corinna and Mikael for no good reason because William was concerned of someone going around the city imitating the magister or messing with the memory of said person (which stems from another interaction with Tarcisus) which kind of started Ansons' cold behavior towards William right before Eliza took her character over. Hence Bipolar Anson.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Poor William. At least he won't be remembered as the Neonate who's always bringing bad news into Elysium... because apparently they forgot that. Instead, he'll be remembered as the neonate who doesn't pay his elders proper respect. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Sometimes we make mistakes we should all agree to forget and move on like they never happened. Like me calling Momo a female (even though Claudia said it was possible to confuse them in French) or the aforementioned "ave cesar".

I didn't know Mikael was used so much, though  bounce We are in which night ingame? Sixth? Seventh?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Yeah, you have a different ending to a word depending gender.

Old for example: vieux(m), vieille(f).
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 am

I had no idea that 'Momo' was a nickname for Mohammed, as Claudia said. The only time in 52 years I've ever heard that name was in the movie The Italian Job (the recent one, with Mark Wahlberg). The character in the movie was a big, Samoan-looking guy.

We're in the sixth night. The game started on Wednesday night, March 23, 2011.

Mikael wasn't really that active while you were gone. He was seen in Elysium (I think a couple of times), and William talked about him being in the chantry. As far as I know, that was it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 am

Black guys can be called Mohammed too Wink
(I know a few malians)
About his gender I said that because in French; all words have gender, it's likely that Mikael wouldn't have made the mistake if the others used "sound-related" gender words (vieux-vieille as written, but mon ami/ mon amie sounds the same).
However since Mikael speaks German, and since German and French have such different genders, I also said it could be put on the " French is stupid" label XD

For Mikael yeah he did a few Tremere ish things, mostly coordination, caring for granpa Tarcisus and say goodbye to him. I had forgotten he had been present when the werewolf showed up XD my mistake. Anyway it was lulz.

For Corinna, it's easy : Lyle drugged her Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 am

Claudia wrote:
For Corinna, it's easy : Lyle drugged her  Very Happy 

Tremere roofies.  Kinky.

If you wake up and you're in the same clothes but different underwear, be very wary.  Just sayin'.   Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:13 am

Just a headsup. As I'm going into the last weeks of my internship as well as the last few weeks of my research and writing stuffs so I can has my paper, I won't be posting as often. I'll try to post as often as I can though  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Here in Belgium, we just say Mo as a short name for Mohammad. Although the Mohammed in my friends group, we call him Mojo :-D

And waking up with different underwear, must've been one hell of a party.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Claudia wrote:
For Corinna, it's easy : Lyle drugged her  Very Happy 

Tremere roofies.  Kinky.

If you wake up and you're in the same clothes but different underwear, be very wary.  Just sayin'.   Shocked

You have no idea what kind of parties they have.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:55 pm

That's not very catholic, bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Claudia wrote:
That's not very catholic, bro Very Happy

Mikael is gnostic  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
And waking up with different underwear, must've been one hell of a party.

Oh, it's never happened to me. Just wondering about Corinna being drugged...
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:05 pm

I'd ask Sio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next