Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disappearing disciplines

Go down 
+2
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeKay
Fledgling
Fledgling

Disappearing disciplines Empty
PostSubject: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 pm

I want to start out saying how much I'm enjoying playing TFN. Big thanks to all of you who've helped make this mod (or whatever you prefer to call it). Smile 

Now, I'm having some trouble with disciplines disappearing. It happens like this: I'm playing as a Follower of Set. I've leveled my Obfuscate up to lvl 5, and when I activate it the Serpentis skill disappear from my character sheet. Is there anything I can do to get it back? Any commands I can type into the console or anything?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 pm

That's intentional. You can't use Obfuscate and Serpentis at the same time. You can only have one of the two active. That's why Obfuscate will temporarily disable Serpentis and Serpentis will disable Obfuscate.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

When I was beta testing TFN, whenever I tried to use both disciplines at the same time, the game would crash. I believe zer0 couldn't find out what was happening so he made so they would be exclusive.
Back to top Go down
DeeKay
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 am

So it should come back, once the Obfuscate timer is done?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:57 am

Yes, it should.
Back to top Go down
Uriel
Fledgling
Fledgling
Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Actually, the game throws a message on the upper left screen, every time you use Obfuscate, which says 'Effect gained: Serpentis Max 0', and viceversa.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 pm

That is how it should be.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:59 pm

You can however use non-offensive Serpentis disciplines while Obfuscated. For instance, you can Obfuscate then use Serpentis 1 on people.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing disciplines   Disappearing disciplines Empty

Back to top Go down

Disappearing disciplines
Page 1 of 1