Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture of the Day

Go down 
+16
YamiRaziel
Cretino
MxM
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Nachtrae
Feral
malak
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
FallenRaven
Claudia
Maxus Corvin
eye of the divine
Toreador
SaulottheGentle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Picture of the Day - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Feral wrote:
Tremere recruiting for the Sabbat...!? Are you joking?
Reeks of a plot! Or... Wait... Are you Antitribu?

It's only for Assamites.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus, this Barony is independent. So no advertising for either Camarilla or Sabbat.

As long as I can call out my elders when they're being retarded.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 am

As long as you don't call me out for being mad....
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 am

I said retarded, not mad.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:49 am

Dragatus wrote:

So you think Ur-Shulki is retarded...? Well, there are shahids among the Saracens, I guess Laughing

Or did you mean Al-Ashraf, the Amr? Suicidal, too. To a lesser extent, though.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:18 am

Dragatus wrote:
Picture of the Day - Page 14 10431441_10153235972586802_7749736356014842465_n
So much time wasted hiding my aura with magic and posing as a Malkavian Crying or Very sad ...
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

So you think Ur-Shulki is retarded...? Well, there are shahids among the Saracens, I guess Laughing

I'm not saying any of those guys are idiots. I just appreciate the right to share my opinions regardless of rank.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

I'm not saying any of those guys are idiots. I just appreciate the right to share my opinions regardless of rank.
And you think the Sabbat is the right choice then? I don't believe an Archbishop will react more kindly to being called an idiot than a Prince. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Well, in any case, you have a bunch of blood-bound Cainites to back you up.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:02 pm

So does your archbishop...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 pm

So how does that work? You have a pack, you get old enough, you become Archbishop. What happens with your pack? Do they stick around growing bored with you doing politics, or do they move on?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
So how does that work? You have a pack, you get old enough, you become Archbishop. What happens with your pack? Do they stick around growing bored with you doing politics, or do they move on?

Most of your original Pack would be deder when you finally make it to Archbishop...

And don't forget: while a Sabbat is bound to his Pack and could have a weak Viniculi with some other Packs, an Archbishop has all Sabbat in his area solidly bound to himself, as well as many from the neighboring regions. So unlike the Cam, no? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 pm

You win this one, sirs!
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:20 pm

How would joining the Sabbat work for a sorcerer? Would they join their Antitribu?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:35 pm

MxM wrote:
How would joining the Sabbat work for a sorcerer? Would they join their Antitribu?

It wouldn't, so they mostly didn't. Most of the Antitribu are from Warrior Caste. Sorcerers are mostly in the Cam by now.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:

It wouldn't, so they mostly didn't. Most of the Antitribu are from Warrior Caste. Sorcerers are mostly in the Cam by now.
All following the Amr, it's sad... or the Amr and the Camarilla or Ur-Shulgi and adhere to the Path of Blood as a religion... I guess for a young sorcerer as myself going in the Camarilla is the wisest choice Sad
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:09 pm

I personally somehow like Ur-Shulgi's concept 'Haqim is the only god.' It puts an end to that "warriors are mussss... mmmm... assholes' bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
I personally somehow like Ur-Shulgi's concept 'Haqim is the only god.' It puts an end to that "warriors are mussss... mmmm... assholes' bullshit.

As I see it the whole fuss was about not any merithorical difference, but rather about which of the bloodthirsty deities to follow...

As for a young Sorcerer, the Dispossesed path seems sort of the best. Same as for Viziers.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

As I see it the whole fuss was about not any merithorical difference, but rather about which of the bloodthirsty deities to follow...
To sum it up it was all about that lol!
Well I'll continue my study of magic distant from the Jyhad and any sects Suspect, I didn't trust anyone since the beginning Razz
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 am

While Haqim is the only one who will not rise up to devour his children and the world. Because he's already walking the Earth. And no world-ending so far Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:40 am

Jad.3 wrote:
While Haqim is the only one who will not rise up to devour his children and the world. Because he's already walking the Earth. And no world-ending so far Rolling Eyes
That's the main reason I don't understand the Assamite Antitribu, if they joined like the Salubri only to find anti-Camarilla allies it would have made much more sense...
For what I understood so far, Haqim is one of the few Antidiluvian without delusions of grandeur so I don't think he would like to be revered as a god
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:44 am

Afaik Antitribu became Antitribu to escape the tremere curse; there was some joining with the parent clan once Ur-Shulgi arisen, wiped his eyes and said "What curse?" And he was awaken by Haqim. Or was he? Wink
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

That's true, but after the Schism the ones that joined the Antitribu accepted the Sabbat ideology regarding the Antediluvian scratch. As for Ur-Shulgi's claim to be awaken by Haqim I'm not so sure.
In the end it'll be Haqim and he alone to pass his judgement on his childer.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:45 am

MxM wrote:
That's true, but after the Schism the ones that joined the Antitribu accepted the Sabbat ideology regarding the Antediluvian scratch. As for Ur-Shulgi's claim to be awaken by Haqim I'm not so sure.

I suppose ur-Shulqi will get the short end of the stick then... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:

I suppose ur-Shulqi will get the short end of the stick then... Twisted Evil
Let's hope so, I also hope to be "alive" to see it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:57 am

Gravedigging this thread

Picture of the Day - Page 14 U27Ozpr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of the Day
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next