Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various interesting stuff

Go down 
+6
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
malak
SaulottheGentle
Childe of Malkav
Garlik
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Various interesting stuff - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 4:18 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/vladimir-putin-set-state-union-speech-election-looms-n852211

https://futurism.com/4-things-russias-new-weapons/

"Just coincidentally, the sample target in Putin’s video demonstration was President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort."

It's almost as if he was trying to send some sort of message. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 am

lol!

Russia's technological superiority has already been proven, they have been switching u.s. ships off here and there.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 am

Putin shows off again, the US caught by surprise again... It is almost a pattern by now.

What the US policymakers were expecting pushing Russia into a corner is beyond me. Do they want a Metro 2033 to happen in reality?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:40 am

RED PRESIDENT CONTINUES TO BE BEST PRESIDENT

Various interesting stuff - Page 39 Cdc

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 4:59 am

https://futurism.com/world-food-supplies-threatened-by-sixth-mass-extinction/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 7:25 am

Dragatus wrote:
https://futurism.com/world-food-supplies-threatened-by-sixth-mass-extinction/

Well, on the other hand it creates a lot of critical (so well paid) work for people like me in the future...

But seriously, civilizations have fallen like that in the past. Sumer and over dependence on irrigated barley comes to mind. Nowadays it is mostly a problem of big corporations that prefer to make one pesticide for all, as it is cheaper. So all incompatible varieties go out of cultivation. Herbicides work that way too. Then there is a high yield fetish, thanks to which we have few varieties of tasteless, poorly nutritional apples of high crop per hectare and long shelf life. All the local varieties that are unsuitable for long transport/storage went out too, even if they were nutritionally better.
The list goes on...
There is also the problem of various officials. It is easier to regulate 5 varieties and one herbicide than 500 varieties and 20 herbicides. Less paper, more eco friendly. Except it is not. But office workers are not overworked.

At least, there is some change in the mindset and the problem is being studied:

https://www.bioversityinternational.org/fileadmin/user_upload/research/research_portfolio/Conservation_of_crop_diversity/Economics_of_Agrobiodiversity_Conservation_and_Use_Bibliographic_Database.pdf

This one is on livestock, but problems are the same in agriculture as in animal husbandry.

To think we eat circa 10 vegetables in any quantities nowadays in Europe, while in 1850s it was 250 species... This is not quite the progress in agriculture.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:10 am

Feral wrote:
Well, on the other hand it creates a lot of critical (so well paid) work for people like me in the future...

Spoken like a true Jew.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:

Spoken like a true Jew.

lol!
I'm proud, Draggy. Never thought you had it in you
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 6:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:

Spoken like a true Jew.

lol!
I'm proud, Draggy. Never thought you had it in you

Aj waj! An antisemite! Vej is mir, what to do now!?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 am

I know my audience. Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 am

Dragatus wrote:
I know my audience. Wink

Fuck you What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 pm

https://futurism.com/we-just-created-an-artificial-synapse-that-can-learn-autonomously/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Wow. Much wow. But it could lead to an AI that is sufficiently better than humans to be dangerous...

Nevertheless, I would have exchanged some of my students for it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 pm

Bring on the Cybernetics.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:31 am

Karavolos wrote:
Bring on the Cybernetics.

Sure thing, I almost finished assembling T800 in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:02 am

Czech mad scientists have made glowing chicken by fondling cock's balls.

Best sentence ever.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Czech mad scientists have made glowing chicken by fondling cock's balls.

Best sentence ever.

lol!

Wait what...? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:47 am

I wasn't able to find english article. Birds' DNA is harder to alter, one reason being they come out of the body in an egg quite developed. You can't get stem cells or something, and can't get them back. Success rate of 1%. Czechos sterilized a cock, gave his nuts altered cells and let him have fun. 50% success rate. Glowing chicken etc.

Enjoy deciphering what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 6:40 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I wasn't able to find english article. Birds' DNA is harder to alter, one reason being they come out of the body in an egg quite developed. You can't get stem cells or something, and can't get them back. Success rate of 1%. Czechos sterilized a cock, gave his nuts altered cells and let him have fun. 50% success rate. Glowing chicken etc.

Enjoy deciphering what I just said.

Well, I get it now, although the previous version gave me more funny images in my head...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Dark matter filaments in an area which is 500 million light years across.

Various interesting stuff - Page 39 A47Q6wv_700b
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Yeah, I saw that. Are you telling me someone proved existence of the dark matter?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:59 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. Are you telling me someone proved existence of the dark matter?

Not really, but conjecture and indirect evidence is stronger than that about virginity of Justin Bieber.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 am

Selena Gomez admitted they had sex three times.
I hate knowing that.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 7:03 am

Jad.3 wrote:
Selena Gomez admitted they had sex three times.
I hate knowing that.

I am unsure which had the worst taste in this...

Various interesting stuff - Page 39 A7M3ARx_460s
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 pm

Admit it, you're just saying that because Justin had sex with a woman instead of with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various interesting stuff   Various interesting stuff - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Various interesting stuff
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next