Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you ?

Go down 
+67
Claudia
Zer0Morph
MxM
neonedrid
Feral
Feyd-Rautha
Verana
SaulottheGentle
Kanis
joemarra052075
LordNoir
opus_relinque
Bloodywolf
Faukx
Meowolf
Alichino
dkmode
Ayo
atronac
Cthulhu
eye of the divine
Hikari12th
Voraxith
Bloodstone
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
kyoden
Aphrodite
Dragatus
Karavolos
malhavoc
Maxus Corvin
Jad.3
Nosferatu's Childe
GabrielvonRichter
Helm
Deader
Shabutaro
Nachtrae
WaywardWeirdo
UncleCruncle
PGM1961
Ringo
Scarecrow
simison
Rudest
OuiYepp
blacktrench
Klahera
Celsius
nocturne.haarlem
Miguel
Eliza
Mr_Flax
ArchonJonus
z.o.o.
Kelben
SoniMax
Tylgyioke
8people
srle
Maximus1
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
YamiRaziel
bliebje
Childe of Munster
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Who are you ? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 am

Welcome Klahera.
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: You mean this isn't woodshop class?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey everybody,

I guess it is about time I introduced myself after creeping around this forum for about oh I'd say a little over a month and a half sooooo I decided to finally create an account so here I am.

So hi, my name is Grant and I am a photographer from Vancouver Canada, I've been an avid White-Wolf fan since about 2000 which is all thanks to me finding a copy of Vampire Masquerade Redemption in a bargain bin in a Costco and begging my Mom to let me purchase it. Fast forward 6 months and I was still hooked, mostly on the multiplayer at that point but it got my interest in the actual White-Wolf pen and paper games and I became a huge fan.

Aside from my photography I am currently in school to obtain my masters in my craft so that I can eventually teach it on a university level, I also work as a bartender and fuel my gaming addiction by working part-time at a video game store (DISCOUNTS!!!! Very Happy)

Well that's me, at least part of the time heh; I look forward to posting more and getting to know you guys.

Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Welcome! Very Happy ah photography, nice!

See you around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
nocturne.haarlem wrote:
Hey another Dutchie here! And even a fan of Kyuss?!

Nice to meet ya! Very Happy

"Zer0", what do you know about dutch people? Laughing

Greetings from the "Moffen" Wink

I know you were talking to my clone, but alas I will still answer your question.

What do I know of Dutchies? Well, they rock out on bass and are pretty hot! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Isn't this what you call us germans? Or did I get something wrong there? Laughing

You are the "Kaasköppe" tongue

- geek

Yes, we do...or at least the older generations...i prefer to call you guys "ze germans"! Razz

Klahera wrote:
Lol! Nice to see other kaaskoppen here Very Happy

@ nocturne: kyuss is awesome! And dont forget we all grow tulips in our gardens!

Hehe, the more cheesyheads the merrier.....and smellier! Razz

Ahh, the tulips...how could i forget them!

Zer0Morph wrote:

I know you were talking to my clone, but alas I will still answer your question.

What do I know of Dutchies? Well, they rock out on bass and are pretty hot! drunken

Sorry myself, i was speaking out of turn again! Razz

@Blacktrench: Well met!!
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

You make me laugh, Dr. Nocturne Haarlem Zer0Morphenstein. That, "ze germans" bit killed me. Laughing It's nice to see I'm not the only one who thought Jason Statham was funny in that movie.

I wonder...isn't Morphenstein a family name found in Poland? I could swear I heard somewhere that the Morphensteins lived just down the road from the Frankensteins in old Zabkowice Slaskie.
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:00 pm

z.o.o. wrote:
You make me laugh, Dr. Nocturne Haarlem Zer0Morphenstein. That, "ze germans" bit killed me. Laughing It's nice to see I'm not the only one who thought Jason Statham was funny in that movie.

I wonder...isn't Morphenstein a family name found in Poland? I could swear I heard somewhere that the Morphensteins lived just down the road from the Frankensteins in old Zabkowice Slaskie.

If it is a polish family name, it is extremely rare, I assure you Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Ah yes, the tulips.

And while we're on it: don't forget to mention all the water you put in red and green baloons, and then sell it to us Moffen as tomatoes and cucumbers lol!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Ah yes, the tulips.

And while we're on it: don't forget to mention all the water you put in red and green baloons, and then sell it to us Moffen as tomatoes and cucumbers lol!

- geek

And you moffen sell us water in brown and green bottles and call it beer and wine lol!
Warsteiner!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Yoe're right there. Warsteiner is a bit on the thin side. But from what I hear, if you really want a "love in a canoe" affair, you should try american beer. Preferably their fake Budweiser Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I got a worlds beer box yesterday with Budweizer and German Krombacher, it even contained Jamaican beer lol xD
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Aye I see fellow Beer Tourists Very Happy Right now I am at the level of trying all the small breweries from my country and trying out all the trappist beers (shame they're f-ing expensive). Never drank american beer - but wait, isn't Miller american?
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Celsius wrote:
Aye I see fellow Beer Tourists Very Happy Right now I am at the level of trying all the small breweries from my country and trying out all the trappist beers (shame they're f-ing expensive). Never drank american beer - but wait, isn't Miller american?

Hehehehehe, American Beer... Rolling Eyes Is my judgment showing? Razz
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

With regard to our beer, y'all have heard correctly. Although, American beer isn't American anymore. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! We did it to ourselves.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/878193/budweiser_brand_anheuserbusch_cos_sold.html

Profit margin has always been more important than heritage to us.

I sooo want to eat horse someday. It's so lean I bet you it tastes like somewhere between ostrich and venison. Mmmmmm mmmmm, now that's some good eatin' right there! I tell you what! I hear it's legal in Mexico.

"What, no gravy to go with my Seabiscuit? Damn' depression, oops uh, recession."
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 am

Alright then, time to do this. I enjoy to read everyone elses introductions.

I am a guy in the first half of my twenties, a fancy way of saying 23 I guess. I live in sweden, where I am raised and born as well. I enjoy to travel in europe, and want to take a trip to asia as well later in my life. That is, when I can afford it and collect enough willpower to fly all that way, despite my distaste for flying. I have not been to the netherlands or Poland yet though, where many here seem to come from. I study at the moment , I have finished my bachelor degree in history just recently and have now started a course in webdesign and programming. Happily engaged. Bought VTMB when it was released and I was still a teenager..

Even bought a new computer for it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 am

Nice to meet you OuiYepp. Thanks for being Swedish. Had the, "Sound of Music" taken place in Denmark, Majken and Jørgen would've been headed in your direction.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Welcome OuiYepp!

I would have been more than happy to hand over $1000 for a computer just to play Bloodlines, thats how much I like this silly 6 year old game.
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

Quote :
I would have been more than happy to hand over $1000 for a computer just to play Bloodlines, thats how much I like this silly 6 year old game.

It truly is amazing how this game enthralls people still, despite it's age and the fact that most people on this forum has completed it many many times.

Quote :
Thanks for being Swedish. Had the, "Sound of Music" taken place in Denmark, Majken and Jørgen would've been headed in your direction.

Yes, thank you, if I understood that correctly.
Back to top Go down
blacktrench
Neonate
Neonate
blacktrench

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 pm

OuiYepp wrote:
Happily engaged. Bought VTMB when it was released and I was still a teenager

I'm happily engaged to VTMB ^_^

Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

blacktrench wrote:
OuiYepp wrote:
Happily engaged. Bought VTMB when it was released and I was still a teenager

I'm happily engaged to VTMB ^_^

Nice to meet ya!

Lol! Good one!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 am

Who are you ? - Page 8 A_New_Dogma

Praise muh photoshop skillz!

There is an idea of a Rude$t. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comprable. I simply am not there. ...

•Name: Bradley
•Alias: Rude/Rudest
•Hometown: Dayton, OH
•Body type: 6' 2" 194 lbs.
•Ethnicity: Caucasian
•Religion: Atheist
•Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Where to begin? I have alot of hobbies lol. Gaming. Roleplaying...Two favorite settings are VtM (first and foremost) and Warhammer 40k...I love Writing. Photoshop. Oh how I love photoshop. I'm picky with my music, but most of what I listen to can be catagorized as Metal, Electronica, Industrial, Nu Metal, and Jrock. Infact, The whole Rude thing is a modificiation of my favorite Gazette song, titled "Ruder"...Movie tastes are virtually every zombie movie ever. Fightclub. American Psycho. Dark psychological shit. My life has been put on hold since I have three screwed up discs in my back that Im trying to get compensation for. VtM, as stated, is one my dearest passions. NWoD is to shallow for my liking so I've pretty much stuck to OWoD. In photoshop I make avatars, think digital illustrations, for my friends and my own VtM chars. Just for shits and giggles. I <3 piercings and am a proud owner of snakebitez.

I found this forum on Moddb.. VtM: Bloodlines is one of few games I find myself coming back to (such is the case with Fallout 2, Starcraft 1, Alpha Centuari, Neverwinter Nights)..I enjoy it everytime I load it up and play. But at some point or another during play I'll always get a disheartening reminder that the game didnt get the notority it deserved, despite the early bug issues, it was and very much is immersive and captures VtM's attitude so well. It's great to know that others play it!

I'm all for helping breathe some new life into it. So if possible I'll try contribute in whatever way I can.

Here is a picture of me, uneditted lol..

.Who are you ? - Page 8 SDC10138

Yeah. Fail. Shaving creme on my shirt.

Call me an emo, and I'll cut you into several peices, put those parts in vacuum seal bags, then bury you in the walls...And they will never find you, because I can spackle like a pro. MSN messenger is Sncx1@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me! ;p
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome to the suckheads' forum, Rudest!

Really well photoshoped. You should be doing textures for TNF and/or CE man, you are pro.
Sorry to hear about your discs, hope you will get better.
Well, as you don't like to be called an emo, and I don't want to end up in pieces, I will only say that you have cute snakebites Twisted Evil Sorry...
Anyways, hope you will have lots of fun here.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 am

"RE...SPECT...WALK WHAT'D Y'SAY!"

Welcome Rudest.

You seem perfect for what you came here to do.

I was angry once, but that was 11 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Welcome Rudest!

You and Zoo will get along great, like bananas and chocolate, or milk and Oreos, maybe toilet paper and assholes, with a touch of skin disease and lotion. Ya, it's safe to say you two will be friends.

I do like the piercings, it's very Tremere of you. I'm very sorry to hear about your back, being tall (6'4) I get back problems from time to time too, so I feel your pain.

Great having you here, and I hope to get some voice files from you soon, be interested to hear your acting ability and sound quality. We have alot of ideas for future NPCs!
Back to top Go down
OuiYepp
Neonate
Neonate
OuiYepp

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Quote :
VtM: Bloodlines is one of few games I find myself coming back to (such is the case with Fallout 2, Starcraft 1, Alpha Centuari, Neverwinter Nights)

Ah, yes, Alpha centauri is an amazing game. Have you tried the mod for civ 4, which is a remake of alpha centauri, called "Planetfall". It adds many new features that wasnt even in the game and follows the lore in detail. Something similair to TFN!

Looks like I am about to becoma a Neonate, excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you ?   Who are you ? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you ?
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: