Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hookers' regular client

Go down 
+7
Childe of Malkav
8people
Zer0Morph
Claudia
Maximus1
Childe of Munster
Velvet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

hookers' regular client - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookers' regular client   hookers' regular client - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 am

it always annoyed me to no end that bloodloss progresses at it's own unchangeable rate, not caring whether you are feeding, ergo replenishing your blood pool, or not, and you have no timer displayed, and i loose track of time, so i end up with no way to anticipate when i will loose the next blood point, so i could time my next feeding accordingly; and all too often i had just completely replenished my blood pool though whoever i was feeding from still had blood to spare, so i had just disengaged from feeding when exactly at that second presto i loose a blood point to blood loss so my blood pool is not completely replenished any longer, and i cannot feed from the same person, she has gone into her trance. it is unbelievable the amount of times this annoying coincidence happened.
at least with this extra blood point that doesn't have to happen, i can rest assured that if this coincidence happens again my blood pool will continue completely replenished.
you have no idea what a comfort it is.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

hookers' regular client - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hookers' regular client   hookers' regular client - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 am

Then I better get this feature implemented in TFN because as of right now the Bloodtimer system works the same as it did in CE 1.2, and doesn't have that 16th blood point.

Malk, I know you gave me the files at some point long ago but you think you could resend it to me so I can add this into TFN? Seems people like this feature.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

hookers' regular client
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Post Your Ideas-
Jump to: