Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps Empty
PostSubject: Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps   Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm running CE 1.4, with a Nosferatu, and I cleared out the Fu Syndicate building. But afterward, during the phone call with Gary, he tells me he's going to draw me a map. But my dialogue options, instead of saying 'That's where I'm headed' or some such, it just says, "I don't have a valid reply for that." This ends the conversation. Then when I try to go to the Giovanni mansion, it doesn't appear on the L.A. metro area sewer maps.

Is there a command I can enter in the console to take me directly to the Giovanni mansion, and bypass the map? I remember there used to be one for after the Society of Leopold, when the computer would lock up.

Oh, and as a side note: In Glaze (Chinatown bar), there is one club patron who doesn't have a skin. She is covered with this pink and black checkerboard pattern. Not a big deal; just thought I'd tell you.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Oops   Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Sorry... didn't see that Childe of Munster already reported this.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps   Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:37 pm

I think, I found what causes the trouble in the dialogue.

If you want to try it: replace the & with a written "and", but only where I have an underlined and in the cutout.

{ 55 }{ I'll take my chances. Thanks for the info. }{ I'll take my chances. Thanks for the info. }{ 81 }{ IsClan(pc,"Nosferatu") and G.Gary_Haven == 0 }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

{ 56 }{ Reunion? Hmm... that sounds like a lot of opposition. Good. }{ Reunion? Hmm... that sounds like a lot of opposition. Good. }{ 81 }{ Humanity -8 & IsClan(pc,"Nosferatu") and G.Gary_Haven == 0 }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

{ 57 }{ I'll take my chances. Thanks for the info. }{ I'll take my chances. Thanks for the info. }{ 91 }{ IsClan(pc,"Nosferatu") and G.Gary_Haven == 1 }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

{ 58 }{ Reunion? Hmm... that sounds like a lot of opposition. Good. }{ Reunion? Hmm... that sounds like a lot of opposition. Good. }{ 91 }{ Humanity -8 & IsClan(pc,"Nosferatu") and G.Gary_Haven == 1 }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }{ }

If this still doesn't work, or you don't want to try, open the console and enter G.Giovanni_Open = 1. It is a python command, so it is case sensitive.

- geek
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps   Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Thanks. I'll try that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps   Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Mansion not on sewer maps
Page 1 of 1