Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not really a question, but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle-in-Turmoil
Fledgling
Fledgling

Not really a question, but... Empty
PostSubject: Not really a question, but...   Not really a question, but... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 pm

I'd like to give Zer0morph, Childe of Malkav and all others who worked on CE my thanks. I just finished my first playthrough with CE, and I enjoyed the changes and new features quite alot!(Es war so geil! Very Happy) It warms my little heart to still see this game being given so much attention after 6 years. Keep up the excellent work!

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Not really a question, but...   Not really a question, but... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks!

Messages like this one are the blood that keeps our undead hearts beating. I love you

So finally I get to meet the person my Malk pretends to be, when I use the Dementation option on Samantha in Hollywood Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Not really a question, but...   Not really a question, but... EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Thanks Turtle, we appreciate the kind words! rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really a question, but...   Not really a question, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really a question, but...
Page 1 of 1