Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conversation Bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

Basically after I installed the 1.4 camarilla edition, I started playing, I was just about to finish up the stuff with Jeanette and Therese but as Jeanette/Therese turned around to talk to me, the game locked up and turned itself off, it happens everytime at the exact same place, Therese/Jeanette doesnt even turn around completely.

I had the same problem with another save, I had just reached Gary's Dining room, just before Gary could start the conversation and reveal, it locked up and shut down again. I am unsure as to whats going on here

Edit: I had recently re-installed VTMB, and installed Camarilla 1.3 first, then updated to 1.4 afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 pm

If you didn't use a 1.3 save with 1.4, I have no idea what has happened. Any conflicting files should have been overwritten when you installed 1.4. But if you use an old save file, it will sure as hell break at one or another point.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Bit of an update, I uninstalled the game completely, and then re-installed it. Immediatly afterwards I re-installed the camarilla edition 1.4... and encountered the same problem... I'm thinking its just a problem with the game itself?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 pm

It's possible, have you tested the problem with vanilla Bloodlines without CE installed?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

I have not, I'll get to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 am

Mr_Crowley wrote:
Basically after I installed the 1.4 camarilla edition, I started playing, I was just about to finish up the stuff with Jeanette and Therese but as Jeanette/Therese turned around to talk to me, the game locked up and turned itself off, it happens everytime at the exact same place, Therese/Jeanette doesnt even turn around completely.

I had the same problem with another save, I had just reached Gary's Dining room, just before Gary could start the conversation and reveal, it locked up and shut down again. I am unsure as to whats going on here

Edit: I had recently re-installed VTMB, and installed Camarilla 1.3 first, then updated to 1.4 afterwards.

I had that problem with Jeanette/Therese a year or so back. I think the only way I managed to stop it was to go back a few saves to before the diner quest. Not sure what causes it but I think it was before I discovered the Camarilla mod so I don't think it's linked to this one.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Update: Game installed as well as 7.1 unofficial patch. Will let you all know once I get to Tourette.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Crowley
Fledgling
Fledgling

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Right, another Update for you all. Used 6.9 patch instead, and loaded old save file. Same bug still happened. Am going to try other suggestion and load a save before the diner quest.

EDIT: Still locked up and froze, I think I'm just ready to give up now... might buy the steam edition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conversation Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversation Bug   Conversation Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation Bug
Page 1 of 1