Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone ever wonder..?

Go down 
+10
Celsius
simison
Feral
Shabutaro
Eliza
nocturne.haarlem
Zer0Morph
glAssbOy
PGM1961
Nezumi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 am

Nezumi, i think people were joking when they say to get friendly with the werewolf. Razz

Also, just another thought. You know when you kill the wereshark or common people(civilians, thugs..)? They just fall flat on the floor like rag dolls, with no animation. Would it be possible to do the same with the werewolf, Zero?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Nezumi, i think people were joking when they say to get friendly with the werewolf. Razz

I wasn't. Grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

I wasn't. Grrrrrr

I knew you weren't, Feral. Smile Actually, I hope that the World of Darkness MMO has werewolves in it, and not just as something to fight (or run from, haha). I'm glad they are concentrating on Vampires at the start, though. Too many munchkins will want to play a werewolf, so they can kill just about any vampire they meet.

Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 pm

*mental image of an army of werewolves on the prowl* 0.0 ...meep.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Also, just another thought. You know when you kill the wereshark or common people(civilians, thugs..)? They just fall flat on the floor like rag dolls, with no animation. Would it be possible to do the same with the werewolf, Zero?

I can't seem to find a way to create even the ragdoll death. I'm not sure what else to do with this werewolf battle. In fact I probably should stop spinning my wheels on this for now and take a look at it later. So many other things to do still for Halloween release.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever wonder..?   Anyone ever wonder..? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever wonder..?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: