Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

(Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift' Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'   (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift' EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 pm

I completed the Warrens quest, and received the update in my Quest log that I should inform Isaac. So I do, and he's happy (as usual), so he tells me he has a gift, and to come back later. Usually, that means 'walk out into the alley and back in again', and he'll give you the gift. But this time, the only dialogue options were to ask him the same questions again, or tell him about where the Gargoyle came from. The usual option, "Do you have that gift?" just isn't there. My quest log updated, to show that Isaac did indeed promise a gift, but I can't claim it.

I thought maybe you just altered it so that we actually had to come back later, so I proceeded to Chinatown. After the Fu Syndicate quest, I went back to Hollywood to see if Isaac would offer his gift, but again there was no dialogue choice to even ask about it.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'   (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift' EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Happened to me aswell
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'   (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift' EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok I did some research on this issue and found the problem. This time it was Wesp's fault, lol. He wrote a script that automatically turned the Gift condition into an unusable number. It should've been G.Isaac_Gift == 1 but he set it to == 2, so you never got to ask for the gift.

I killed the script and poof it works now. Done deal...

Thanks for reporting this!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'   (Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift' Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Isaac never gives his 'Gift'
Page 1 of 1