Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CModelLoader ... Not loading?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

CModelLoader  ... Not loading? Empty
PostSubject: CModelLoader ... Not loading?   CModelLoader  ... Not loading? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:23 pm

It was going so well!

After the Elizabeth Dane quest, I try to enter Ventrue Tower but I get the Engine Error: "CModelLoader::FindModel: NULL name" I've looked online for a solution, but reinstalling isn't so much a solution as an annoyance. I've tried going through the sewer (entrance is blocked because I'm not playing an Appearance 0 type), restarting the game, restarting Steam, teleport_player Sebastian (and LaCroix, Chunk, Officer Chunk, Chuck, Ventrue Tower, Tower). Any ideas? Even just a teleport command I can use that'll get me to LaCroix.

And something fun - when I drink too many bums in a row I Ventrue vomit as a Setite. I do enjoy a good blood vomit spray Very Happy

Thanks

☆☆☆Faeri
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: Somehow fixed!   CModelLoader  ... Not loading? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

AH! Nevermind, it fixed itself. I kept restarting the game to pass the time until someone replied and I actually made it into Ventrue Tower.

Seemingly random question: will future versions have the option of both male and female versions for each clan? <- Found the answer in the appropriate area >_<

And because I forgot to say something in the general TFN topic post, I love the music. It's like my Pandora station invaded the game; especially The Asylum.

☆☆☆Faeri
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: CModelLoader ... Not loading?   CModelLoader  ... Not loading? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm starting to like you Faerirose... I'm getting addicted to reading your posts... keep talking Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CModelLoader ... Not loading?   CModelLoader  ... Not loading? Empty

Back to top Go down

CModelLoader ... Not loading?
Page 1 of 1