Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

(Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness   (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Using Heart of Darkness was supposed to make you nearly invulnerable, and indeed it does. I noticed that, however, from time to time out of nowhere, I receive a massive amount of health damage.

This has happened more than once. I believe it has something to do with the blood loss / health loss script (because, you know, HoD leaves you with 1 blood point)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness   (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm

OH WOW GOOD CALL MAN! I never thought of that when I scripted it but your right, I'm going to need to somehow script it to shutoff when Heart of Darkness is running. Damn this is gonna be tough, thanks for reporting this.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness   (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 am

I've got an idea on how to fix this, just need the time to do it. Been hitting the gym every so far this week, but now I'm pooped so I'm going to take a breather and look into these issues tonight. I'm excited to get back to modding. Plus Thanksgiving Vacation is coming up which is 4 straight days off of work so I plan on getting some good modding time in then too.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness   (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Man I'm on a roll tonight. Ok I fixed this issue too. What I did was make it so that if the player has the removed heart in his/her possession, the blood timer automatically stops until the heart is removed from their inventory. When the heart is removed from inventory (placed back in the players body), the timer begins once again. This keeps the player from losing further blood or taking the health hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness   (Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Gigantic Health losses with Heart of Darkness
Page 1 of 1