Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chriseggroll
Fledgling
Fledgling

can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest Empty
PostSubject: can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest   can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm

i've tried several combinations of dialogue, even, "i think the anarchs need to know about this" when talking to strauss about the gargoyle, but when i go back to abrams it doesn't give me the option to tell him about where it came from. the only options are, "never mind, it's nothing" or "i'll deal with it first" after making the gargoyle friendly to abrams i can't bring it up again.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest   can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 am

Odd. I'he only rearly betrayed that good friendly bacstabbing schemer Strauss, but when I did there was never any problem with it. Line popped several times in the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
chriseggroll
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest   can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:48 pm

well, i'm running a brujah now, but have also tried with a nosferatu and toreador and the same thing: just never given the dialogue option to betray strauss when talking to abrams.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest   can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 pm

I only know of one reason for not being able to betray Strauss: being a Tremere and accepting the Chantry haven.

For every other character I played, it never was a problem, regardless of which version of the game I was playing.

The best order to do it is

-get the quest from Isaak
-talk to Strauss (you can even tell him, you won't betray him)
-deal with the gargoyle
-tell Isaak, but don't mention anything about Strauss or a secret yet
-tell Strauss
-return to Isaak, now you should be able to tell him about Strauss

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest   can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest Empty

Back to top Go down

can't betray strauss in the gargoyle quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: