Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Regent Grand Hotel

Go down 
+5
Voraxith
Bloodywolf
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

The Elder groans slightly, as if he felt an insult. His tone is harsh, hard.
(Tarcisus) Child, you should talk better to your elders, and how to present yourself. Ignorance isn't an excuse. I am Tarcisus.

He hopes his name will be enough to ring a bell on the Malkavian, after all, his reputation is well-known in the city.
(Tarcisus) At least the Brujah can show some decency.
(Mike) Not my friend...

The Brujah frowns at the idea that he might be considered's Tarcisus' friend. The Tremere makes a movement to show he dismisses the subject.
(Tarcisus) The things of the past are things of the past. I am not here for that kind of plays, and we do respect Camarilla laws forbidding us to touch mortal politics. I am here only for my grandchilde's problems. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

As Mike shows resentment at the idea of being a friend of Tarcisus, Fred quickly corrects himself.
Ah! You misunderstood, Mister Mike! I meant to identify myself as a friend of yours rather than yourself as a friend of his.
I hope you don't mind the boldness of my view on you as a friend without specifying so openly.

Fred smiles a little and then turns to Tarcisus.
Forgive my manners, Good Mister Tarcisus, but I do not understand your ways and find myself confused when attempting to do so, perhaps if you specified what you wish of us we could assist you better?

Fred lowers his head slightly as he makes his request of elaboration.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:59 pm

The Brujah makes a small but genuine smile to Fred as he was approving the fact that they were friends. They haven't talked that much, after all, Mike is Leon's sire and he has his own life, but they aren't total strangers to each other.
(Mike) It's okay. Especially if we find a way to avenge Leon's death...

The Elder smiles slightly, amused, when Fred explains himself.
(Tarcisus) That's better, child. The Tremere do not need anyone's help to settle their own affairs.

Corinna comes out of the Chantry, and as she notices Tarcisus, she bows low, very very low. Tarcisus signs it's okay. The younger Tremere offers him a polite smile before setting her eyes on the two others. She offers them a smile.
(Corinna) It is, indeed, Fred, childe of Robert Degrelle, childe of Xavier, of the Malkavian Clan. Please excuse my.. distrust, monsieur, as you know we are under a state of emergency.
(Mike) Excellent ! So.. Annabelle Vicomte, the childe of the Toreador Mandataire ? She may be alive ? That's great news !
(Corinna) Let us not get our hopes too high, please, monsieur Mike. She lowers slightly her head, then she addresses the Elder. Lord, you wrote a book about.. Kindred remains. With your grandchilde, we compared the remains to some of your drawings in hopes of confirming that the remains we saw could not be, indeed, the remains of Annabelle Vicomte, taking into account her age.

The Tremere Lord squints his eyes slightly, and signs to Corinna she can come closer, and sit next to him. She does so humbly.
(Tarcisus) It is true. Jesus, that was so long ago ! Anyway, unless she was a ghoul before she was given the Embrace, yes, it does seem those remains were not hers. You can guess every conclusion, reason, and explanation you wish, children, but you can only be sure about the facts.
(Corinna) It seems the Sheriff lied, as the Toreador was with him when she supposedly died.

Corinna certainly dislikes the Sheriff. She seems displeased as she had to name him.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Fred seems uncomfortable after Corinna states that the Sheriff lied.
Why would he lie about such a thing? He's always been a bit of a grumpy uncle, but never have I seen him hold malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Corinna seems surprised about Fred's description of the Sheriff. She sits straight, and gives a look to Mike, then to Tarcisus. The latter responds, with a slight shrug, as if it was evident, as if it was normal.
(Tarcisus) Malkavians. Lambert has his problems.
(Corinna) I think you idealize the Sheriff. While he is certainly a strong support for the Camarilla, he is a shameless monster which does not hesitate to break the rules as well...

The Brujah shakes his head, denying.
(Mike) I helped him with one case but I don't know him. Either way, miss Ansons, thank you for your help. I'll be leaving.

He says so while he stands up, ready to leave. He gives a look to Fred before getting ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Fred puts on his beanie again.
When Mike prepares to leave Fred becomes saddened.

Where will you go? Are you going to look for "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin" too?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:29 pm

The Brujah shrugs.
(Mike) Eventually. No, I'm looking into the Sabbat. If the mandataire's childe is still alive, then she can wait a few more nights.

He makes a slight wave and steps out of the Hotel. Corinna Ansons makes a slight nod to the words he had said and smiles.
(Corinna) I think it's important to find her, she might be connected to tonight's events.
(Tarcisus) A Toreador cantatrice betraying the man she was bound to...

He's using a strange word to describe Annabelle. However, due to the common latin roots between the languages, he may mean singer. He's not using the current modern word for it. After all, Annabelle is an opera singer, and also a skillful classical musician. He sounds a bit cynic when he mentions the possible betrayal. He's detached, and not concerned, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:19 am

Fred looks on as Mike leaves, when out of sight he returns to Tarcisus and Corinna (his fangs are still fully out by the way).

What do I do now? I don't know where to search.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:17 am

Tarcisus chuckles, visibly amused. He stands up, and so does Corinna.
(Tarcisus) Children these nights... I'll go in and start the preparations.

Corinna nods and takes a slight bow as the Elder enters the chantry. She then gives a sympathetic look to Fred as she sits again.
(Corinna) You should ask the Sheriff, but he isn't answering and he is certainly busy with other matters, especially since these attacks. Maybe you should see the Prince, in the Theatre, he certainly wishes to know you're alive. I'll give him a call before-hand if you like.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Fred suddenly stands up as Corinna mentions the prince.
The prince! Who better to know his subject's whereabouts than the King!

Bows towards Corinna.
Thank you truly, miss! I will go at once to meet the King in another part of the board.
Farewell!

Fred then rushes out of the hotel to his bike outside and begins moving towards the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 am

The Tremere, puzzled, stays silent as Fred storms out. She goes back into the Chantry with a huge question mark on her face, with that non-amused face.
The Theatre is right in front of the Hotel, Fred doesn't need to take his bike, he should just cross the road.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Arriving at the Regent Grand Hotel, Estela looks around, still taking some time to appreciate the interior of the hotel despite her visible nervousness. It's just for a moment though, and she soon starts looking around with the intent of wanting to find someone. She doesn't know where or how to start though and appears a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 am

It takes a few instants for Estela to bump into someone. The staff of the hotel looks very professional and while a few clients are entering and leaving for the night, she draws attention as she's obviously not a client. One of the receptionists approaches her and asks with a low voice, but seemingly cautious.
(Receptionist Marie) Can I help you with something ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Visibly fidgety, nervous and slightly distracted, Estela startles a little at the unexpected approach. She looks around to her surroundings as though to see if the receptionist is really speaking to her and not somebody else nearby, but soon realizes that the woman really is speaking to the young vampire.
“Oh. Uh, I..I'm sorry. I'm just...” She pauses momentarily in hesitation. “I'm just looking for Claudia. You...wouldn't happen to know if she's here do you?” Though her voice sounds hopeful, at the same time it looks like Estela's not really expecting the receptionist to know.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 pm

The woman in her early thirties observes with a greater care the visitor, trying to understand what she means, how she landed here looking like that... But it seems it's not abnormal to see odd people in the Hotel. Obviously a common first name isn't enough for her to connect dots.
(Marie) .. "Claudia" ? Can you give me a little more information about this person ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 am

Estela shifts her weight a little under the continued gaze of the receptionist. It seems that she's not quite comfortable with the close attention she's paying to the young vampire. Her eyes even glance about left and right as though part of her is just wanting to bolt away from the hotel right that moment. The question surprises her and she frowns a little in thought. Realizing something, Estela lets out a nervous laugh, running a hand through her hair. “Ah, yea. Sorry. Guess that just her first name isn't going to help you much. What with it being a rather common name! I'm looking for Claudia Vonigner. She's....a friend of mine and I got to talk to her.” Her voice takes on a more pleading, almost desperate tone. “Please tell me she's here.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 am

The receptionist nods as she hears details, showing she connected the dots. She smiles, but she seems.. Off, ever since she heard the name. It's like she's becoming entranced, hypnotized. It may be magic ? She speaks lower
(Marie) Ah, the director's niece. I saw her two days ago, but she doesn't come often. Would you like to speak to the 'others' ? Their circle may know where she is.

Two days ago, that would be Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Estela hesitates, unsure about what triggered the slight change in the receotionist or what it could mean. She seems to have some suspicions with the knowledge she has of the Tremere, but no definite clues. "Uh, yea. Her. Are you sure she's not here?" It doesn't sound like she doesn't believe what the woman just said, for the young vampire's voice sounds disappointed rather than accusing or distrusting. She mutters something to herself, to soft to really hear the words for the receptionist but the tone is annoyed.
auspex 1:
"The 'others'? Oh, oh I get what you mean." Estela tilts her head in thought, than shakes it. "No...I...don't think they'd really know. Then again. Maybe... Is Kersten here? There's a chance he knows how I can find her." The young vampire sounds like she doubts this, but at the same time wants to try at least, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Now she's fully entranced. She recites something, like an answering machine. Estela can recognize the symptoms of Dominate.
(Marie) Regent Kersten has left to the Theatre to meet with the government twenty minutes ago.

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Estela blinks a few times at the complete change in the lady but quickly recovers, nodding in confirmation when she's done speaking. "Okay, I get it. Thanks. I'll be going then." She smiles lightly at the human, then turns and leaves the Hotel. From her movements it's clear that she's glad to get out.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:28 pm

As his taxi arrives and comes to an abrupt halt in front of the hotel, one of the clerks opens the door. A young man in his twenties steps out and takes notice of the scenery.

"Thank you, my luggage is in the trunk.."

He softly licks his lips as he adjusts his hat and casually walks inside, he briefly looks around for the reception, sees that it's currently free and slowly walks up to the receptionist.

"Greetings," he slid a crimson red card over the reception counter "My name is William Wolvenheart, I'm expected?"

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:08 pm

The Receptionist blinks a few times as she doesn't get the name. She browses through the main book hastily, but doesn't connect the dots.
(Marie) I'm sorry.. ? I don't have this name for our rooms. Was it another name ?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

William frowns as he takes back the card, opens it and reviews the instructions. All it contained was the name of the hotel and address of the hotel. He raises an eyebrow and smiles to the receptionist again

"How about Arends, William Arends? I'm not here for a room but I'm supposed to meet an associate of mine who works here."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 am

The receptionist gives a look to her book but lets out a 'Oohh' of understanding when he said it wasn't for a room. She smiles warmly and nods. 
(Marie) In that case, please follow me. We'll keep your luggage safe until your business is over.

She was certainly hired for her professionalism to help people. There's no way a hotel with that much standing would hire anyone too curious, especially when one knows the hotel is controlled by Kindred, especially Tremere. She guides William to Le Foyer, a small reception  room. As they enter, a door opens on the other side of it, as Corinna steps out of the Chantry with an empty glass on her hands. It was not a coincidence. She nods to the receptionist so she could go, and observes the man before her. She invites him to sit.
(Corinna) Good evening. I am sorry I was just made aware that we'd house another apprentice and of course nothing is ready. Everything was calm for so many years, with just us four, then Regent Kersten snapped..

She's stressed and annoyed, but she keeps as friendly as possible.
(Corinna) And of course now that we're attacked.. Ah, pardon me. I am Corinna Ansons, apprentice of the 4th circle, and I will have to take some of your vitae. With the Sabbat attack of yesterday, we can never be too safe.

She says so and shows the glass she has. She hands it over.
(Corinna) While I do this and prepare a room for you, you may go and meet the Regent if you wish, he went to the Theatre to discuss plans with the Prince and to answer a few questions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regent Grand Hotel
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next