Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Bodegon

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
simison
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

El Bodegon - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

Whilst Theo and Duncan speak Carrion shifts back to the nearest, darkest corner; her face hidden through a combination of shadows and her hood. She doesn't seem to want to be noticed until she decides speak. There doesn't really sound to be much conviction behind her question but she continues regardless.

Does it really matter?

They're as good as dead once they're in the Sabbat the only difference is it's time delayed... But we all die sometime.

As for the snakes, why bother hinting? It's pretty much a given someone will be dropping by after this shit storm I wouldn't be surprised if they're expecting us.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Carrion:

Theodore seems a bit more thoughtful when Duncan speaks about Maxime Le Bot.
(Theodore) The Garonne has taken many lives, sometimes we use it, but it didn't need us to begin with. Sometimes, the emperor is naked. Eventually yes, we all did die at one point. It doesn't mean we should be completely heartless and uncaring about the canon fold, lest we become worse than them. As for the Setites, don't push them too much, as they have Gosuin's favors and they are quite old. They have proper Acceptance. Do not assume too much, I'd love to put these problems on their back, but I'd rather know the truth.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Theodore warns against pushing the Setites too much, and Duncan nods in acknowledgment.
If they cooperate, I will be the model of politeness. If not, I only plan on hinting that the Sheriff or someone else may follow asking the same questions -- I'm not going to threaten them.

I won't try to blame anything on them just to find a scapegoat, either. That doesn't solve the problem, it only puts a Band-aid on it. The real culprits would still be out there.

Besides, while the Setites might have connections that know something, I doubt they are directly involved with either the disappearances, or the attacks tonight. They have Acceptance; they're not going to jeopardize that for a few random humans, and draw attention to themselves. As for the attacks, it's more likely that the Sabbat just didn't bother the Setites because they want them to stay independent... at least until the Sabbat ran us out, then they'd go after the small fry.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Carrion's phone vibrates in her pocket but she ignores it listening to Theo talk. When he's done she pulls it out, looks at the screen for a moment and mutters before slipping the phone away.

She decides to keep her mouth shut but there's a feeling like she had something to say but decided against it. Her posture stiffens under scrutiny and she tries to hide further in the shadows but doesn't get very far since she's already in the darkest part of the room.

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:15 pm

The Brujah Primogen offers a slight smile to one, then the other.
(Theodore) Then I'll let you guys find out what the snakes know. Again, keep me informed if anything.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Duncan nods once more, when Theodore tells them to keep him informed of their findings.
Understood.

The younger Brujah looks over at the corner nearest the sofa, to where Carrion has retreated.

Did you have anything else? Or are you ready to go?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Carrion shifts slightly in the shadows.

Yes, I think everything was covered.

Her voice sounds more feminine. When she finally comes out her appearance has changed; her face looks more healthy, she has blonde hair pulled into a loose braid. Her clothes look newer; especially her coat which has become a short leather jacket, black tank top along with the leather trousers and knee high boots. She is still missing her left thumb.

Do I look ok? Sometimes it can get a little tricky...
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:37 pm

When Carrion reveals the new 'look', Duncan smiles a little bit and lets out a tiny chuckle, no more than two small puffs of air through his nostrils.

Yeah, it looks fine. Two thumbs up, he says wryly, eyeing her left hand. If you have transportation I can follow you; if not, you can ride on the back of my bike.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:36 am

Ohhh, pretty boy has a sense of humour, I must say I like it!

She gives him a quick grin and a wink.

If it's not too much trouble can I hitch a lift? I wasn't really planning on travelling this far tonight...

She seems a little embarrassed that she hadn't thought about transportation as a small blush creeps up her cheeks.

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:47 am

Theodore is appealed by the change in the voice, fooled by the Nosferatu's powers. He sighs as he gets it, and signs Victoire she should come and discuss with him. She lets the radio on and they share some thoughts on reasons to attack where and why, mostly random speculation, trying to draw symbols between the pins.. Really random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:17 am

No problem. I'm parked across the street.

Duncan casually waves farewell to Theo and Victoire, not wanting to interrupt their discussion. He heads for the door, glancing back to see whether Carrion follows.

I take it you know where we're going? Or at least the general vicinity?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:58 pm

She turns to Theo noting how busy he is she hesitates for a moment before deciding to give him a small wave of farewell. She turns back to Duncan and gives an enthusiastic smile, following him out.

um..yes I have a good idea where we're going.

She gives him a sheepish smile and follows him out and down to the lower floor. Her eyes sweep the room as though looking for someone but doesn't stop following Duncan out.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

Fred arrives and parks his bike near the closest wall before he carefully enters while trying to avoid the other people around him.
He makes his way towards the bar to patiently wait for any employee to notice and approach him.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:14 am

The blonde waitress does notice him quite fast. She approaches him with a smile, and a tray full of empty glasses.
(Waitress) You're here for a drink or.. ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:18 am

Ah! Afraid not, I've come in hopes of speaking with a Mister. Jacob Theodore, if I come at an appropriate time?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:26 am

The woman frowns visibly, observes him closely, then nods.
(Waitress) Okay then, go on upstairs.

She indicates the door that leads upstairs, before going on the bar and manipulate something as she changes glasses.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:29 am

Fred smiles slightly.
Thank you kind--... The woman leaves before Fred finishes thanking her which leaves him visibly confused for a short moment before he proceeds to the second floor.

Once there he lightly knocks on the door and awaits an answer rather than helping himself inside.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:57 am

Theodore's voice isn't long to allow the knock to be followed by the door opening.
(Theo) Yeah ?

As Fred enters, he sees the Brujah sitting back at his desk, folding some paper and putting it in that book of his. He observes the door, and the Malkavian behind it.
(Theo) Fred ? I thought you were dead ! What happened?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

Fred removes his beanie as he speaks.
Good evening, Mister. Theodore, I was told members of my old family might still be alive and that you would know for certain.
I know Marie is dead, and I was told Leon is as well. I'm hoping at least Rendolf and/or Terrance are still alive.
Fred becomes quite clearly saddened, but then shines up slightly.

Ah! I was also asked by Miss. Nolveaux to ask about the status of "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin", would you be so kind as to assist someone as lowly as I?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:20 pm

The Brujah nods as he hears Fred's request. He is about to answer when he taps his pockets, and pulls out an old cellphone, ringing in silent mod. He signs "just an instant" and picks up.
(Theodore) Yes ? .. We were attac-.. I'm fine. You should worry about yourself, girl. Not free, I guess ?... OK, you know how to find me.

He hangs up, thoughtful a moment, as if he was worried about something. He shrugs it off.
(Theodore) Your coterie, uh ? Yes, Leon's dead, Mike felt it right into his soul, and that's a given proof. I saw Rendolf's death. As for Terrance, you should ask someone who can see through that discipline of theirs. Damn obfuscate always gets to my nerves... As for.. who ? Lehin's kid ? The opera girl ? I don't know, Lehin didn't seem to have felt her death, so either she grew bored of her love-boy enough to switch sides, or something else. You saw Nolveaux ? She's not answering her phone, I tried to call her when we were attacked. Wait, you do know we're under attack, right ?

He doubts, frowning, suspicious, curious. He seems quite on his nerves, more so than just before the phone call.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Fred is quite visibly saddened when Theo confirms Leon and Rendolf's deaths to the point were he looks like he is about to cry, he looks up as Theo asks about Nolveaux and the attacks and answers with a lowered voice.

Ah yes, the good regent at the chantry told me of these attacks and keeps a prisoner in the cellar of said chantry along with a lady who asks the prisoner questions.
Nolveaux is working in her workshop with seemingly little concern in the world other than the whereabouts of this "Annabelle Vicomte, childe of Jerome Lehin".

As for me I will continue to search until Terrance's status is confirmed, though I've lost hope of finding redemption regarding their deaths at this point. Do you know where I can look?

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Crestfallen, Theodore mouth opens slightly, as if the jaw would fall.
(Theodore) "Good" Regent, and you're telling me he's interrogating a prisoner ?.. You shouldn't go out investigating in these circumstances, kid, really. The nosferatu confirmed his death, but was it the truth or not, we'll never know. Wait, is Laure aware that we're under Sabbat assault, at least ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Fred seems somewhat confused at Theo's reaction.
He then seemed saddened at the confirmation of Terrance's death and then confused again.
After some tinkering he answers:
I'm unaware myself to be honest, the good regent told me to visit her to find info on my old family, she herself was worried as she had found ashes and a dress which belonged to the childe of Jerome Lehin but also confused due to the lack of jewellery, personal belongings and underwear and therefore suspects a possible trap, that is why she wanted me to ask you after she told me to speak with you regarding my own quest.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:36 pm

The Brujah barely nods.
(Theodore) It was certainly staged, then. This is getting quite messy.. If Terrance is still alive -as much as one can be-, then you won't find him. The Nosferatu declared him dead. I don't know where to start, really.

He seems to be sincere about his regrets.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:01 am

Fred goes back to his saddened state.
Then truly I can do nothing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: