Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Baali, humanity 2

I told her I was with the CDC, and after a couple of questions about her work, she asks me if Paul's all right. I can only give her "I do not have a valid reply", which ends the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Is it because her Humanity is so low? She can still get Jezebel's location from the appointment book in the closet; but I'd think there would at least be some line where you threaten Hannah, or intimidate her, or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePhilosopher
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

I do think the lower than 3 humanity has something to do with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

What happened was a line got removed to make room for the Obeah lines. That was my fault. I shifted some things around and restored the line and everything works great now. Thanks for finding this bug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:24 am

The thing is that because of it I could move on in the quest. Quest wasn't updated, but I got the info on her diary.
Still even with the diary the quest didn't update ; but the guy at the hotel still gave me the lines about jezabel's key so that is ok ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   Today at 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1