Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Nights Download Center

Go down 
+37
Bloodstone
DAFFYDAFFY
joemarra052075
wallabert
Karavolos
blast_beat
Dragatus
aneumann01
Pietroschek
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
The_Killer
YamiRaziel
UncleCruncle
dioxanne
faerirose
iamnuff
AmunTakaRe
MoreGun89
Eliza
Deukalion
Malikai
Incarnatos
Maxus Corvin
z.o.o.
Feral
safo
Tuishimi
Childe of Malkav
Velvet
Nosferatu's Childe
PhilK1988
Claudia
vampiregamefan
jimbobion
Divine Shadow
Zer0Morph
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
safo
Fledgling
Fledgling
safo

The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Thank you very much !
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Congratulations to TCI for receiving over 200+ downloads in the first day of TFN's release! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:54 am

I can't wait to get to finding new bugs Exclamation Sorry, had to write it lol!
Thanks for the mod, man. *wags*
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:10 am

first of all
i can't help feeling guilty posting here.
all the threads that you opened i felt were yours and yours alone to inform us, and dicussion of such information by other posters should have gone elsewhere.
but since aparently this is how it is being done...

well today i tried once again to download TFN, this time through MegaUpload.
it still took about 1 1/2 hrs to download to a temporary folder, but...

i am happy to report i made it!!! i did it!!!! i now have TFN on my computer!!!!!
as other people have claimed, this is one of the happiest days in a long time!!!

i had become a bit weary of Camarilla Edition.

and then i started playing a different game altogether, one of those AD&D Forgotten Realms...
but recently i had become weary of that one too

and gaming is such an important part of my life
to become weary of the games i love that i am playing at the moment...

plus, TFN has been so heavily anticipated....
how long has it been since i first heard of it???

but, now, it is here!!!!!!!
and in the nick of time, when i was in dire need of a new game!!!!!!

so, yeah...
FIREWORKS!!!!
happiest day in a very long time!!!!!
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou oh thank you oh so very much!!!!!

i already begun a new game, though i saved it imediately upon beginning, the hour at which i finally was able to begin a new game was wrong for playing, chores, lunch time, and all that, but..... i started it!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i did choose a follower of set, as i had said i probably would, for two reasons, indeed the skin, those tattoos, egyptian tattoos over the eyes are sexy as all hell and i actually identify, there was a time in my life i was into Goth and i would make up my eyes that way with highliner.
plus i am heavily partial towards clans who have typical disciplines, i mean some disciplines seem generic to me like potence and fortitude and celerity and some clans only have those and only vary in which, while for example malkavians have dementate, trypical to them, and whose typical discipline can be used in dialogue, once again like dementate, because to me the very definition of RPG is to be able to solve at least some quests through dialogue alone, Role Playing, otherwise it is a combat game by another name, and so if you can solve quests using your discipline in dialogue is... well a must.

and i am already anticipating hours, days, weeks, months, of bliss, playing this new game, and like i said above it came in the nick of time, i had begun to be weary of the games i had been playing previously.

once again thank you.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

this is not criticism or accusation

i believe you when you promised and that you delivered whole new clans and disciplines.
still, even lol during the instalation of the game watching the names of the files being installed and then at character creation looking at the clans description, i couldn't help being struck by certain parallelisms, analogies.
a clan that felt like the toreador, which was it? similar relation wih humanity and beauty?
all too obvious parallelism bertween samedi and nosferatu, a clan which a kine witnessing one is a masquerade violation....
i insist, it is not a criticism or acusation of not having delivered something new
and it is understandable, you didn't design from scratch a whole new game, you revamped a previously existing one, evolutiion has a name for it, homology... or analogy? it's like the flipper of a dolphin, the hoof of a horse, are homologous to the hand in a human, same original materials.....
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:25 am

Not to spoil the milk, but Norton Internet Security was very unhappy when I downloaded... Not to sugesst anything, but I assume you checked the files with an antivirus?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

Feral wrote:
Not to spoil the milk, but Norton Internet Security was very unhappy when I downloaded... Not to sugesst anything, but I assume you checked the files with an antivirus?

Sh*t, again ?
Second beta had the problem too, but Zer0 cleaned everything up twice around (it took him forever oO)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Feral wrote:

I don't see how, I ran a Virus Check using an updated Symantec version 10.1 before I uploaded it anywhere. I just ran another one and it's coming back clean. Not sure what to say on this.

The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 Virusscanl
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Claudia,

Thank you for those posts, I could really feel your excitment! Laughing As far as the parallelisms between the Toreador/Ishtarri and the Nosferatu/Samedi, I can tell you that because we were limited to clan models that moved in the character sheet we had to choose clans that looked the role of the new one. Meaning, I couldn't use the Nosferatu model to make a Ravnos or Giovanni, it just wouldn't look right. So we were forced to choose clans that were similiar in nature, but different enough to feel like a new clan.

Try playing a Samedi or Ishtarri and you will see just how different they are from the Cammy clans you're used to. Don't judge a book by it's cover on this one, play them and you'll see, they look feel and play nothing like their Cammy counterparts. Cool
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Congratulations to TCI for receiving over 200+ downloads in the first day of TFN's release! Laughing

Four of those were mine. Embarassed Norton Antivirus says: Scanning. Reputation bad. File go byebye.

Approximately four hours and four tries later, I turned the antivirus software completely off and I'm having all kinds of fun with, the changed passwords on the computers, all the extra and/or altered noises and their volumes (dude dying by Lily with the cartoon splat notwithstanding), getting my ass handed to me 'cause an unarmed skill of two doesn't do shit.

Love it, love it, love it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

z.o.o. wrote:

Four of those were mine. Embarassed Norton Antivirus says: Scanning. Reputation bad. File go byebye.

That's so weird, I wish I could see them so I could kill them. I just updated my Symantec once again and am running a full scan of my machine, so far nothing.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
z.o.o. wrote:

That's so weird, I wish I could see them so I could kill them. I just updated my Symantec once again and am running a full scan of my machine, so far nothing.

What my AV says, the problem is this:
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99

Not to worrying, though it's odd that other things don't set it off like that.
Back to top Go down
Incarnatos
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Do you have any intention to release a torrent for this? I have incredibly poor internet, and it's going to be impossible for me to download this in one pass.

Which is a pity, because I've been waiting forever for it Sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Now I see what is going on! Reputation of a file, of course. As the first Beta had, well, some bugs in it, Norton doesn't like the file. It has a long memory. But I recall a form you could fill and send them to clear the name of TFN.

Either here: https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/
or here: https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/insight/

I belive the latter would apply to TFN.

Zer0, my friend, would you explain to those Norton boys and girls what is going on? Othervise Norton users will get f***ed, myself included.
Back to top Go down
Malikai
Fledgling
Fledgling
Malikai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

An hour and a half from File Factory, but it was worth it. Zer0Morph, I have been reading on your board here for a few months as a guest. I wanted to properly thank not only you, but everyone that had a hand in bringing FN to life.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Incarnatos wrote:
Do you have any intention to release a torrent for this?

As embarrassing as this is to say, I have no clue how to make a torrent, only use a torrent. If someone here in the community could step up for guys like you and make a torrent for TFN, I would be forever grateful!

Feral wrote:
Zer0, my friend, would you explain to those Norton boys and girls what is going on?

Yes, I have scheduled a sit down coffee meeting with the boyz at Symantec for tomorrow morning to talk about their silly anti-virus goof. Very Happy
(I'll see what I can do) hehe

Malikai wrote:
I wanted to properly thank not only you, but everyone that had a hand in bringing FN to life.

Many intelligent minds and dreadful hours went into the making of TFN and we welcome your thanks unlike anything you can imagine. We want to in turn thank YOU and the other fans for taking your own time to play it. As we approach the first 1,000 downloads (in just 2 days no less) this tells us that not only is our hard work being enjoyed, but makes us want to continue expanding on what we have! Cool
Back to top Go down
Deukalion
Neonate
Neonate
Deukalion

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

Hello, my fellow vampire fans.

I just wanted to drop in and say that I stumbled across TFN while I was surfing the net today and I am very excited about it.
I have played Bloodlines more times than I can remember and I am very much looking forward to playing TFN.

I wanted to drop in and congratulate you on the release, I am sure it is exciting to have this labour of love realized.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:08 am

zero i am sure they will!!!

you don't need to deffend yourself, while attacking you i was already justifying you, pointing out the arguments you used in your defense!

i understand you had templates, and that thus things can be quite different and yet parallelism will be able to be struck!

i insist on my biological metaphor, a dolphin's flipper a horse's hoof and a human hand they don't come any more different, but the thing is the first fish that came out of water had a forelimb anatomical plan and from then on all "higher" land dwelling creatures share the same basic anatomical plan!
and also a wing is a wing is a wing, be it insect or bird or bat there is a function to be performed that demands certain structural similarities, and yet theyn don't come any more different!!!

so yeah you had to use a nosferatu template to design a samedi, and there was a role ocupied by toreador that will be also ocupied by ishtarri, but i am sure that playing them will feel such a unique experience that indeed it will feel like playing a whole new clan!!

i have a mind geared to discern patters, and like i made it clear a biologist background, biology degree, so my mind flashed to these similarities even before i started playing, but i am sure when i get down and dirty and start playing them it WILL feel like playing a whole new clan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Good gravy!   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:57 pm

I've died about 6 times so far, only in downtown.

Granted, I am a wimpy gamer. Smile

Playing Follower of Set. Fun so far!

[edit]

Love your music choices!
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm green with envy. No, really, look. alien

I can't play right now 'cause school started again yesterday, and it'll be work for a few weeks from now on, so I'll have to wait at least a month to finally play TFN as it should be played. Sad

Never mind. I'm nonetheless so excited it's finally released! Wohoooow! bounce
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Seems nothing is as controversial as the music choices. I have changed them even before applying the res patch, and installing my personal keyboard config.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Deukalion
Neonate
Neonate
Deukalion

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Really?

I like the music. Its very nice walking into clubs and not hearing that same, boring tune over and over. It wasn't even a good tune.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:22 pm

I actually do love the original Bloodlines musics (got them in my mp3 player and my iphone), but I usually play soundless, so I don't get tired of the musics as easy as some did Smile

(Zer0, maybe I should send you the Succubus Club soundtrack, the official VTM CD they released back when techno was in)
Back to top Go down
Deukalion
Neonate
Neonate
Deukalion

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Really? I have a few soundtracks on my own mp3 player, but I never considered this game as a source. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Final Nights Download Center   The Final Nights Download Center - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Isolated (the original Asylum song) is very good ! It even played during a CSI episode (by Abby, of course).
Lecher Bitch (the Last Round one) is also quite good for when you need to walk around Smile
(and Caine's awesome for tramway/train/subway riding).

I also have some dialogue lines in the MP3 (cuz hearing Beckett telling you lulz and Strauss's classic "of Course" makes you smile when you're out). I do use some of the ambiance music sometimes too -disturbed and twisted rock, as well as the hubs musics-, but for passive listening ; you know, so you have soft background music.. me gusta !

Back to top Go down

The Final Nights Download Center
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next