Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls Empty
PostSubject: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

...as I pull myself over the finish line I write this post, lol.

I'm SOOOO glad the Seduction/Pedestrian Blood Dolls are finally done. When I agreed to taking this challenge I had no idea how tough it was going to be. Now that it's done I'm super excited about what this does for CE (but I'd never do it again lol).

First off I went through every vanilla Blood Doll and Prostitute in the game and came up with this new formula on how Seduction will work. Then I created 3 CE made Blood Dolls with full dialogue, facial expressions, models, and sound/lip movements which include 2 different females and 1 male. I went ahead and placed these CE made Blood Dolls into each main hub in various places which I will describe below. Here is my chart...

Santa Monica
Vanilla Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 3 Seduction)
Prostitutes/CE Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 4 Seduction, Level 2 Dominate)
1 Female CE Blood Doll placed outside of Asylum.

Los Angeles
Vanilla Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 5 Seduction)
Prostitutes/CE Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 6 Seduction, Level 2 Dominate)
1 Female CE Blood Doll placed inside The Last Round.
1 Male CE Blood Doll placed in the doorway of Hallowbrook Hotel.

Hollywood
Vanilla Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 7 Seduction)
Prostitutes/CE Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 8 Seduction, Level 3 Dominate)
1 Female CE Blood Doll placed outside of Vesuvius.
1 Male CE Blood Doll placed outside of Abrams Jewelry Store.

Chinatown
Vanilla Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 9 Seduction)
Prostitutes/CE Blood Dolls - Seduction Feed requirement (Level 10 Seduction, Level 3 Dominate)
1 Female CE Blood Doll placed outside of Tongs. (Uses payphone and smokes)

Note: Nosferatu will get a nasty response if attempting to talk to any of these NPCs. Once you have a high enough Seduction and you successfully feed on either the Vanilla or CE made Blood Dolls, the game will remember them and next time you go to feed on the same Doll you will skip the original dialogue and be able to begin feeding quickly. When using Dominate the NPC will forget the experience and you will have to re-Dominate them every time.

I went over the game balance time and time again and I feel this is the most balanced and fair. I felt that Dominate *SHOULD* work on these Blood Dolls but it shouldn't be as effective as those who spent the XP investing in Seduction. Therefore Domination Feeds will require blood cost everytime where straight Seduction will be easier each time and you will consequently receive alot more blood per feed than a Domination Feed.

Also you still run the risk as a Ventrue of feeding on Prostitutes whether you spend the blood Dominating them or not. So feel free to Dominate Feed on Prostitutes but beware you may vomit and loose blood.

Here are some screenies for you to feast your eyes on.

This chick has a smoking problem, thats ok her blood is pure.

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls 257dbma

Here is one of the Male Blood Dolls, as you see Domination is an effective tool for a warm meal.

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls Aczuht

Dude on Dude action? Ewww, somebody requested this and now they've got it.

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls Qrj2hh

Being a Nosferatu ain't easy.

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls 73o3eo

Is he asking her about tractor pulls? OMG!

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls 2sbk8li
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Hey Zero!

I love the work you've done! I was pretty busy with Dragon Age and Force Unleashed so that I haven't played Vampire anymore, but now I've got time again :-D Finally my personal wish came true and you've done a damn good job! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Khannis
Fledgling
Fledgling
Khannis

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Awesome Zer0, it adds much more "realism" and feeling to the game Very Happy

You're really doing a great work for the Vampire community, and in improving the best and most computer RPG I've ever played!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 am

Hey thanks guys!

WoW I didn't realize how much time and detailed precision it takes to "Create" custom dialogue. OMG it's a nightmare setting that stuff up, one little character is off and the whole dialogue crashes, not fun.

But now that it's done, it's done, it works and I'm happy!!

Oh hey Phil, I got a guy from Planet Vampire who is going to be helping me Beta Test 1.2, I assumed you would probably want to Beta Test 1.2 as well, are you available or should I find someone else?

I want 3 Beta Testers in total (Not a big team this time, just a few really thorough guys). You did such a good job last time I wanted to see if you're ready for more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 am

I'm totally in for beta testing :-) Just send me a mail as soon as the beta version is ready :-)

I'm gonna beam you up Scotty! alien

EDIT: Zero, did you write the last line or has somebody hacked my forum account Question
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

I wrote the last line but I thought I hit reply, maybe I accidently edited your post... crap sorry if I did. geek
Back to top Go down
PhilK1988
Neonate
Neonate
PhilK1988

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:57 pm

:-D

Ok, just wanted to be sure ;-)

Waiting impatiently for another mail ;-)
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Zer0Morph you did splendid. Those new features are going to have a huge impact on the atmosphere of the game.
I see how hard it was for you to do it and I once again thank you for giving your own time for the community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 am

Oh Phil, you have no idea how ready I am to email you guys about Beta Testing already. I'm ready to get this puppy shipped!

YamiRaziel,

Whenever I start to get tired and want to quit I just go back and read all of the encouragement you guys give me and thats what keeps me glued to my computer chair to press on. In the end, it's going to worth it for everyone I think. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Khannis
Fledgling
Fledgling
Khannis

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 pm

So keep glued to your chair, and I'll keep checking these forums everyday, anxiously waiting for 1.2 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seduction and Male Blood Dolls   Seduction and Male Blood Dolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Seduction and Male Blood Dolls
Page 1 of 1