Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle

Go down 
+3
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
Claudia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 am

Griffin just shrugs at Miriel's response to him, he doesn't mind it as much. He gives a comprehensive look at Carrion as she draws a little away from them. The Tremere takes time to respond to Miriel's inquiries, with a slight smirk.
(Jean-Pierre) I thought so. Competition tends to spice up the relationship between the members of your clan. We just sit back and enjoy it until it spins out of control. With Gregory Darvault as a Primogen, the Toreador clan has grown.. quite polite among its own members. Each has their own role and they stick to it, being predictable enough. He makes a slight uncaring gesture. I stopped playing because I have no use for it anymore.

Lyle raises a curious eyebrow of the Gargoyle's response, pondering and wondering a moment. He ends up standing and gives a nod. His voice betrays a certain frustration, even if he smiles at Rufus.
(Lyle) If you really want me to give you tasks to accomplish on top on your usual duties, it can be done. I can tackle most of the work myself and I thought you'd enjoy being left alone for once, after all you do deserve some rest. Go meet some of the others around here, present yourself to them, and have some fun.

Of course, giving no tasks to the Gargoyle (or to other members of the clan) was not just to let him have some rest. It's quite obvious he's presenting it the other way around to keep his secrets.

Claudia frowns visibly as Chris plays around, but she doesn't comment on it. She follows him, a little behind, as if she was responsible for him and wished to be sure everything was done by the rules. She gives a polite smile at Griffin as she approaches the group, and then gives a nod at Carrion, William and Miri. Griffin gives them both an acknowledging nod and moves towards Claudia to offer her his hands, palm up, with an amazingly absent enthusiasm. She takes them a moment, looking down, and lets them go, showing she's impressed by his stare. Once his hands are free, Jean-Pierre moves away and joins Carrion. She then proceeds to introduce Chris with some order of etiquette. She hesitates a little, but is it because she's impressed by her clan mate or because she's not sure of the rules is anyone's guess.

(Claudia) Mr. Griffin, this is Christopher, he says he is a friend of our Regent. Christopher, this is Jean-Pierre Griffin, and these are William Wolvenheart, Carrion, and Miriel de Boucher.

She gives them all a smile as she names them. She doen't state their clan or status. As Claudia presents Chris, the Harpy gives him a nod, and while she presents the others, he shares an interested thought with Carrion.
(Jean-Pierre) "All kind of books" ?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Feeling stared at, he looks over his shoulder to see the new kindred and Claudia approach.
"Seems we get to meet the new blood anyway. Claudia, Newcomer."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 am

Carrion immediately got that feeling that she was being watched by someone but didn't rise to actually looking at who it was. Instead she turned her attention back to Griffin who glanced a bit longer than was comfortable, she had to resist the urge to take another step back but instead quirked her eyebrow curiously at him as she went to roll another cigarette.

She just managed to finish rolling as she was introduced to Chris, lighting up she gave him a small shy one handed wave with the lighter held in her hand with her thumb; if he looked at the hand close to her face he would note that it had no thumb. What little eye contact she gave Chris was broken when Griffin turned to speak with her. Moving the cigarette to the corner of her mouth she almost smiled at him as she spoke.

Yeah one sec..

Her hands moved quickly to the black leather satchel at her side, it looked old and well used. She unbuckled the two straps at the front and opened it, quickly plucking out a handful of books of varying sizes and placed them in Griffin's hands for his inspection.

The Largest one was obviously a hardback graphic novel titled: Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth. Next on top of that was a copy of The Picture of Dorian Gray, next slightly smaller was a book called A Clockwork Orange. Finally the smallest book was called Monstrous Regiment.

Carrion gave Griffin some time to inspect the books, her arm reaching out and picking up the ash tray from the table, flicking the stray ash into it as she sent a curl of pungent smoke into the air. She watched Claudia and Chris from the corner of her eye as she placed most of her attention of Griffin.

Author's Note on the books.:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

The Harpy raises an eyebrow when the Nosferatu takes books out of her bag ; it seems he thought the kindred would only give him a few authors, titles or even a general genre, but she's giving him examples. He accepts and inspects them all with a certain care and curiosity, but it's barely readable from his expressionless face. He puts quickly aside, under his arm while he checks the other three books, the graphic novel (either he knows already or it's not his style) but he did note that it was a British importation, while the others are French editions. Once he has taken note of what the others were (he probably knew them, or at least the titles or authors), he gives back the four of them. He sounds quite pleased.
(Jean-Pierre) Interesting choices. None of these seem in the taste of your fellow clanmates, am I right ?

His words are somehow between a taunt and compassion, his question is just for rhetoric's sake ; Griffin is sure no other Nosferatu would enjoy those four particular books (or at least admit it).

Claudia can't help a little chuckle when William addresses Chris as "newcomer", while she gave a quick curious look at the books handed to Griffin but she didn't care much for them ; She then seems to realize something and gives the younger Tremere a glance, and shows her hands, expecting him to approach and offer his to her as Griffin did. She's integrated William is part of the clan and treats him as such.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Carrion observed Griffin closely, She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, by the time Griffin had looked back at her she had finished her cigarette and had stubbed it out, returning the ashtray to the table and swiftly; her eye never left Griffin as she completed these tasks. She waits silently for him to return the books she had handed across to him but doesn't ask for them with words or silently gestures for them, happy to allow him to look as long as he wanted.

When he asked about the others of her clan's reading habits she hesitates for a moment but decides to answer his question regardless of if it was rhetorical.

I wouldn't know, you are the first person I have talked about books with.

She adjusts the strap on her shoulder but doesn't move again.

Auspex 2:

Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:21 am

Rufus listens to Lyle and watches him leave with a very perplexed look on his face. He glances around the room very unsure of himself, much like an awkward teenage boy at his first dance with no friends to hang out with. Then he sees Claudia and immediately begins walking toward her. As he approaches, he unconsciously ruffles his wings, as if his subconscious is trying to get her attention so as not to startle her.

"Hello, Claudia. It seems the regent wishes me to... socialize."

Rufus' real thought on the subject:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Chris gives a small nod to everyone as he is introduced directly to the small group of Kindred. “Greetings greetings. And though Claudia here makes it sound like a blatant lie, I do happen to be one of Lyle's few friends.” He falls into a moment of considering silence. “Actually, I might well be the only one willing to suffer his presence for extended periods of time.” The vampire gives a short chuckle, then turns his attention to the one introduced to him as William. He raises an eyebrow in mock annoyance. “New blood hm? Keep saying that and you're going to make me feel like I'm some damned fledgling, and I might have to do some unpleasant stuff to prove otherwise.”
perception+alertness>4:
The exchanging of books between Carrion and Griffin gets his attention for a moment. He briefly glances at the books, then begins to turn back to William, only to snap back to the books, his interest surely piqued. He calmly places his fingertips on top of the books as they are handed back to their original owner. “Well what do we have here,” he starts calmly with a small smile, staring straight at Carrion as he does so. “I could not help but notice that you happen to have a rather interesting title here. Could I perhaps persuade you to part with it, only for tonight. In return....hmm.” He briefly thinks things over, then snaps his fingers. “It's a real shame for me, but in exchange for the graphic novel, I will refrain from trying to break through that very crafty mask you have created around yourself through the powers that rest within in the blood. At least for tonight.” Chris gives the Nosferatu a smile. “Simply put, I won't pester you for the sake of satisfying my curiosity, in exchange for Serious Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 am

Miriel's cigarette has gone out during the discussion. She doesn't relight it, not much is left to smoke, so she puts it in the ashtray while Griffin speaks further with her about clan Toreador. She smirks at the last thing he says about playing an instrument, You telling me there's a pertinent use for it? News to me. She smiles warmly, casually, I just enjoy it.

William comments as Claudia and Chris approach, drawing Miriel's attention away. She smiles to see Claudia, offering a friendly wave aside, mouthing, "Hello!" She seems genuinely pleased to see her and to see Griffin and Carrion interact. She returns Chris' nod.

Rufus arrives,
And now it's a party. She smirks to him.

Chris mentions being a friend of Lyle's and Miriel looks to William, making a brief, exaggerated grimace. The topic returns to Carrion's books, and Miriel is content to listen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Carrion meets Chris' eye but doesn't relinquish her hold on the graphic novel just yet. She listens carefully to his words as he speaks them. She doesn't seem to fussed by him yet, her expressionless face belaying the fact for those that were watching.

She took a moment to think about it before placing the other books back into her bag and handing him the hardback graphic novel.

"Keep it, I always buy two copies." Chris could see the corner of her lip quirk up silently pleased to have found someone else with the same interests as herself but she said nothing more instead she seemed to try and wriggle away from the attention of the group.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 pm

William gave a soft chuckle at Chris' tyrade.
"Ohh, do not misunderstand me, I was merely implicating you with the fact that you're new to the area, not a word about your blood was meant to be implied. Come, take a seat... Well, steal one from other tables."

William gets up with a sigh.
"Except this one, this one is my chair, there are many like it but this one is mine. I broke it in already."
Walking up to Claudia, he reciprocated the gesture and then guided the older Tremere towards their table while taking a nearby chair and placing her near Miriel if she'd let him, and plopped himself back on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Claudia imitates Miriel's wave with a genuine childish smile. While she accepts the gesture with William, altho she's about as uncomfortable as she was with Griffin, she gives a glare at Chris.
(Claudia) "Regent" or "Primogen" Kersten, that is. Mr Kersten is the most informal you may use.

She gives a polite smile and a nod at William, accepting his offer, and sitting when offered. She turns her head when she notices Rufus' approach, and can't help a chuckle at his words.
(Claudia) Well this is a perfect place to socialize.. Somehow.

She smiles at the Gargoyle, even if she's in her element, she's still unsure. She seems amused at the party comment by Miri and nods to agree with it.

The Harpy shares a smile with Carrion, when she mentions he's the first to talk books with. He nods at Miriel's words, understanding their meaning, he seems to agree with it but doesn't comment further, as if it was a subject rather left unspoken. He takes in the opportunity to crush on the ashtray the butt of the rolled up cigarette Carrion made for him earlier. He makes a slight hand gesture as to salute Rufus as he approaches Claudia, but basically leaves the Gargoyle alone.
He then frowns visibly as he sees Chris and hears his words to William, to which he seems to remain somehow neutral, and to Carrion. He doesn't correct on Kersten's status, since Claudia just did, but he does think it as well. He observes the kindred's behavior with a particular care. While he addresses Carrion and she gives him her novel, he observes closely her response, before stepping in, moving in a slight but visible way he puts his arm and cane in front of the Nosferatu (some kind of protective gesture).

(Jean-Pierre) This place is not for threats, Christopher.

He had a doubt with his name, not because he didn't remember it, but because he isn't used to only using first names, and Claudia didn't say his last name. He still stays polite, maybe a little too much, but he is firm about his words and his message.

Claudia seems interested and doesn't really hide it.

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Being given the graphic novel certainly seems to surprise Chris. He covers it up quickly enough though, narrowing his eyes in slight suspicion. “Pardon me. It's not that I tend to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I am generally cautious of receiving gifts. Some people have the uncanny habit of claiming return favors for such things, even as small as this.” Despite his slight paranoia, he does stubbornly keep holding onto the book, making no move to hand it back.
He seems to be amused by William's words, and he half eyes the chair mentioned to belong to the Tremere himself.
“Such insolence. You would have this poor guy go get his own chair while a youngster like you has a perfectly fine version claimed for himself? Have you no heart!” He is obviously bullshitting, and doesn't even feel like lingering on the subject, instead turning to Claudia when she makes an attempt to correct him. The vampire rolls his eyes. “Mr. Kersten, Lyle, thrice damned bastard. Same difference when talking about him really. Unless he himself starts to bitch about the correct use of his title, I'll keep calling him however I want to.” From the sound of it, it is unlikely he'd change the way he refers to Lyle even if the Regent would call him out on it.

“Oh there's no need for that really.” He says calmly to Griffin when the man makes a move to protect the Nosferatu. “I wasn't even threatening your Damsel.” He smirks slightly. “You'd know when I start that.”
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Carrion returned the smile Griffin gave her slightly as she watched him as turn his attention to Miriel, watched the proceedings silently not bothering to reply to Chris, since it was evident he wanted to keep it by how he clung to it so tightly.

When Griffin moves forward to argue with Chris. He steps almost in front of her. Carrion seems a bit confused by the gesture but recovers quickly, she stepped closer to Griffin to mask the movement she makes next, tugging at his sleeve on his free hand; silently asking him to not continue.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:59 am

Rufus approaches the group, obviously ill at ease with being in a casual social situation. He smiles a bit at Miri's party joke, then looks at the others. He seems to recognize most everyone present but doesn't really say anything. He seems content to just observe.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:04 pm

"Technically, I do have a heart, it simply isn't beating... and it possibly might have shrunk, à la The Grinch style. Every evening I measure it's size and I get a blood cookie every time it's a millimeter smaller."
The neonate responded with a Cheshire grin.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Rufus slightly tilts his head to the side at the mention of bloodcookies, but otherwise remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Claudia frowns in a very clear way when Chris doesn't take into account her correction of her sire's name, but she doesn't comment further. It's clearly useless for her to even try, not that she's that interested in etiquette anyway, and prefers to give her attention to the Gargoyle, and smiles openly at him to attract his attention and being able to talk to him.
(Claudia) Rufus. How have you been doing? We haven't spoken in a while.

The heart subject drew her attention, giving a very curious look at William.

Griffin takes a moment to observe Chris with great detail, almost with a non-hidden oppression. He moves back his arm to himself, slowly, seemingly understanding it's just a cocky attitude. He relaxes as he notices something else and gives a vague warning.

(Jean-Pierre) Respect the rules of Elysium, as well as general manners, lest you will to face fierce consequences not even Primogen Kersten wishes to go through.

What he noticed is that Suzanne Gourand grew interested in the movement, and she's hesitating to approach, while having a discussion with Mike and Laure Nolveaux. The Harpy seems quite sure in his words, and even if he's a smart-ass, Kersten always kept himself polite enough in public. He also took into account Carrion's gesture, which is the main reason why he didn't take further action against Chris.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:56 pm

Satisfied that Griffin had understood her, Carrion let go of his hand and stepped aside once more and was now fully in view again. She remained silent watching the others and mutely noting the interest they were beginning to attract. She took a step back distancing herself, hoping to become a part of the scenery again.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

oc note:
Chris keeps his suspicious demeanor for a few more moments, eyes staring straight at the Nosferatu in an attempt to try and find out a potential scheme building in her little head. Her ignoring of his little bout of paranoia seems to be reassurance enough that she really isn't planning anything devious at the moment. He relaxes his hold on the graphic novel a little, and begins to flip through the pages.
“Long as you don't try to steal Christmas, I wish you all the luck in the world getting all those cookies” he answers William idly without stopping his flipping through the novel.

At Griffin's words, Chris looks up from the novel, frowning slightly.
“I have no idea what you are going on about. So far I haven't caused any trouble and I don't intend to create any, or many, to begin with.” He sounds a touch annoyed. “You seem to be quite uptight about rules I haven't even so much as skirted.”
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Miriel glances between each kindred and their byplay, wearing a blank expression. She feigns a reactionary smile or curious raise of her brow, but continues only to spectate.

She's not quite lost, but it appears a lot is going on, certainly more than she cares to address. She settles on helping Claudia to socialize Rufus, turning to him with a decidedly pleasant smile,
Mm, yes. Do tell us.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 pm

The Gargoyle looks first at Claudia, then at Miriel, with a very perplexed look on his stony countenance.

"I don't think I quite understand your question, Mistress. I am a servant of the clan, as always. I do as I am told, and I do it to the best of my ability. It would seem, though, my services are no longer required to the extent that they once were, and Regent Kersten has chosen to grant me some freedom, to which I am rather unaccustomed."

His extended verbosity strikes even Rufus as odd, and he promptly shuts his mouth with an audible snap. He almost seems embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:13 am

"Bah, you'll adapt, a little liberty hasn't killed anyone... yet anyhow"
The neonate directed at Rufus.
"Besides, what's the worst that could happen? Wake up in the evening with a grafitti tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Miriel smiles broadly throughout and after Rufus shares his news, Heyyy, look at that! A little stretching room, at last? She seems quite taken with the Gargoyle's broadening horizons.

William mentions tattoos, and her smile slants into a taught sort of expression,
Agh. Better cover your ass before you sleep. Wouldn't want the one graffiti tatt to be a tramp stamp. She nods solemnly.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Carrion observed the interactions her hand adjusted the strap on her shoulder, whatever her thoughts on Chris' reactions she kept to herself; her face remained passive and expressionless. She wasn't really interested in the conversation that was taking place. Silently she turned to Griffin watching him again before turning fully to him.

...So what books do you like?

She couldn't deny she was curious and wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:47 am

The Harpy just gives Chris a meaningful glare, but he doesn't bother to answer him, choosing to let it slide, and eventually let the Elysium Keeper intervene if she needs to. He prefers to move away with Carrion, as if nothing, inviting her wordlessly to get away with him from those nutjobs, while he answers her question.
(Jean-Pierre) Literature. Mostly fantastic novels. I am not too much interested in comic books and graphic novels, they are just not my style. Mr Lehin, however..

He indicates over towards the Toreador he just mentioned who's talking over with Gosuin's childe, Armand Colin.

Surprised to hear such an answer, Claudia observes with more detail the Gargoyle, then smiles and shakes her head in denial of the other's jokes about graffitis and other things it seems she didn't wish to understand (she might have, but in that case she's hidding it).

(Claudia) I'm not sure if it's "freedom", but it's at least more margin for you to act, am I right ? It's true Regent Kersten doesn't rely as much on anyone.. We don't have more neonates to train the hard way and we hardly embrace locally since he's Regent.

Not that she thinks it's a bad thing, although it's clear she has mixed feelings about the situation of the clan now vs before, but she implies taking care of fledglings was a task of Rufus'. She seems pleased, oddly.
(Claudia) Well you're allowed in Elysiums, you can meet and talk to other kindred, and if you're careful you probably can fly above the city.. as long as you're not seen nor detected by anything else, we'd still like to avoid Masquerade breaches.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle   Grand Theatre  - Déambulatoire Idle - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Idle
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next