Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Water Mirror

Go down 
+2
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

The Water Mirror - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am

Fred is relieved when the primogen dismissed the topic of who was informed first of what, but becomes nervous again after his plea for allowing Laure to speak was denied.
He ponders openly for a few moments before speaking.

We have reasons to believe that "Annabelle Victome, childe of Jerome Lehin" remains alive as only a dress with false ashes were found to indicate her last known fate. Due to it lacking personal belongings, jewellery and underwear we suspect that she is either kidnapped, has faked her own death or that something else is at play here.

We are currently trying to locate her and confirm her status and are hoping that any information you could provide might be of assistance.

Fred lowers his beanie, looks at Laure for signs of (dis)approval concerning what he just said and then returns his gaze at Victor.

If I may be so bold as to ask; could you tell me anything about Terrance? Even if he is a mean one now I wish to know whether or not we remain on the same plane of existence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Victor listens with a certain feigned curiousity, he then nods.
(Victor) A lovely childe, she was, Annabelle Vicomte. If she is still alive, then she is to be found, indeed. I saw her little before the attacks, she was discussing with Alicia Vandenstree. I saw her move back with the Sheriff and her ghouls when the first shot happened and a grenade was launched , while Alicia and her Marcel ghoul stayed in front of the stairs. I went up to the Prince and help him shoot the front assailants with explosive ammo.

He pauses a moment to think.
(Victor) Terrance.. The Nosferatu, right ? I did see him that night, I almost shot him when you and your coterie showed up to help to the battle.

He smiles a little to show he approves their coming to defend the camarilla.
(Victor) But then I lost sight of him. Wasn't he declared dead by his clan ? Does it matter, anyway ? Nevermind. I know nothing about this coterie member of yours.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Fred ponders for a short moment.
I see, would you by chance be aware of her last known-location before the ashes appeared?

Fred looks slightly disappointed, but rather quickly goes back to his previous mood after Victor tells what he knows about Terrance.

I appreciate that you take the time to meet someone as lowly as I, and ontop of that find it in your heart to ease my inquisitive mind; truly you are worthy of your position as primogen.

Fred gives a small bow, attempting to make it look like he is looking at something on the ground to avoid suspicion.
He then once more turn to Laure and looks at her questioningly.

Alertness 2 + Empathy 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Laure gives a curious look to Fred when he looks at her, she then sets eyes on the Primogen an instant, before looking down and stepping a little closer.
(Laure) Would you please relate us what you saw that night, and who you saw since then ?

Victor frowns when Laure speaks, he then puffs it off and fakes a pout, before shrugging.
(Victor) I have already told you that. With my busy mind, I cannot tell much about the names of the rabble. I shot the ennemis of the Camarilla. I used Primogen Kersten's moving around to differenciate, as well as My Prince's view over the field and his own actions. Celine's actions also helped me differenciate them all, as well as yours, He talks to Laure, saying that... Anyway. I met with Christophe de Bri-Leveque lately. I saw whoever you saw two nights ago. I crossed paths with an interesting Brujah, Marc if I recall, half official who says at least the Sabbat are proud of their nature... Oh, I don't think he's Sabbat, just that he is one uneducated poor child who opens his mouth a little too much. Not a bad guy, though.

Victor shrugs about Marc, and smiles openly to Fred, and goes on without letting anyone saying anything else.
(Victor) Very well. I have lost enough time already, so I'll go back to my activities. I will see you another time.

The Primogen steps aways and with a slight nod, leaving the other two alone as he walks away without listening to another word. Laure looks between shocked and unhappy. She finally allows herself a few words.
(Laure) That.. Victor.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:14 pm

I wish you hadn't undergone such treatment from my primogen, I'm terribly sorry for it.
Perhaps if we left this area you'd feel more at ease with the distance between you and Primogen Sainte-Croix?

Fred appears slightly worried.
Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 am

The Toreador offers a smile to Fred, she nods accepting his wish and apology.
(Laure) It's OK, I'm fine, and I like this place, to be honest. I've been used to this kind of behavior for decades, considering I'm female and our society isn't the most enlightened. Where to go now.. It seems we'll have to find Lambert anyway, but I won't think of him as a traitor ; he killed your sire, his own blood-brother, because of treason to the Camarilla. What are your thoughts on this ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 am

Fred covers his head and twitches at the mention of Lambert having killed Degrellle.

Auspex 2:

With a low voice, Fred states:
Had only I stayed..

Fred goes from near-frenzy to near-depression, struggling (and slowly losing) to avoid himself making a scene by crying blood in public.
His current instability is painfully obvious to about anyone who pays attention to him.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:36 am

Attentive, the Toreador signs Fred so he'd turn towards the river. She does so herself and puts her elbows on the ramps (put there toi vaguely avoid drunk students to jump off). She speaks lower, calm, a bit defeatist even.
(Laure) He was like that before you were even born, Fred, don't feel guilty about it, and there is nothing to change now anyway. Nobody can act against a Malkavian wish... He mistreated both of you, and if you hadn't worked your way out of there, he would have turned you to be Sabbat as well. You're a loyal useful member of our society.. And so were the other members of your coterie. Just because they were neonates doesn't deprive them of their value.

Laure sighs and shakes her head to deny.
(Laure) He didn't deserve you, both you and Marie. But I understand loss. You have to move forward. Do you understand ?

perception+empathy>4:

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

Fred begins crying blood, but he isn't sobbing.
I should have stayed, we should have stayed..
I wish to follow the lesson Mister Theodore taught me, but I cannot stand against this grief.

And that the Sheriff would.. I knew he had it in him, but never actually think he'd play on it.
Why is the world so cruel, Mrs. Nolveaux?
Fred looks up and wipes his tears; to no avail as new ones come shortly after.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 pm

The Toreador can't help but hiss a little at the smell and view of the blood. She even takes a slight step back, before looking away, controlling the usual thirst and tickle of the sight of blood. She affords to respond to his questions, trying to be comprehensive as she takes back control of the Beast. She tries to sound calm, but it's clear she has trouble answering the questions
(Laure) Because we exist, that's why. There's no "should have", just amends and redemption, Fred, control yourself. Grief is horrific, but if you stop feeling it, then you've become a monster. As long as you feel it, as long as it touches you, see it as a good side ; the fact that you're holding to what's left of your humanity. But that's no reason to deny what you are now, do you understand ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Fred cries for a short moment longer while nodding to confirm his acknowledgement of Laure's lesson. After calming himself he removes one arm from his jacket, wipes his tears on the shirt and then puts the jacket back on. He appears sad still, but at least he isn't crying anymore.

I shall do my best to be strong in these hard times, I still promised Mister Lehin to assist you in our investigations, and I will do no good crying here and tempting your monster.

I shall follow you to whatever our next destination might be.

Perception 3 + Empathy 4:
Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Laure calms down as the Malkavian wipes, and smiles witha slight nod, to let him know she managed it and that she understood his words.
(Laure) It's true. Victor mentionned Christophe de Bri-Leveque, which was also declared dead along with Thomas Durieux.. I recognized his own ashes and clothing, and the ashes close to him were older. We though it was Mr. De Bri-Leveque. We'll have to check with him..

She's not convinced, she's even worried about it.
(Laure) I'm not sure how to reach him. Either we move to the Nosferatu, ask Celine..
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Fred becomes more enthusiastic.
Ah! Shall we call M'sieur Pierre? Or maybe visit Miss Carrion again?
Or do we visit the hotel once more? So many options, so much time. So much could happen.

Where shall we be off, Mrs. Nolveaux?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 am

The Toreador seems to hesitate, but she hears what Fred has to say. She nods and offers him a slight smile, between resigned, accepting or even endeared.
(Laure) You do like the Nosferatu.. We'll call Mr Pierre, but not here. We'll go to my workshop, we'll be more at ease... But Pierre won't give us that information just like that, after all, if they know Christophe is declared dead and they told nothing, they have a plan. You'll have to trade with them. Maybe.. Maybe it will be the price of our silence, concerning Terrence.

She starts oving by foot towards her workshop, after all it's not too far off and it'll take more time to get the car and go there than just walk there.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 am

Fred follows short of Laure.
When she talks about how Fred likes the Nosferatu he smiles slightly and cheerfully states..
Indeed I do! They have always been very friendly to me and Marie, and Terrance was a member of my old family. Despite their cursed appearance, they are actually very nice and friendly people.

When Laure mentions using Terrance as a price to pay in turn for information, he becomes less cheerful and clearly uncertain.
I don't understand, Mrs. Nolveaux, Terrance has not yet been found and may still very well rest with the ashes of my old family.
Fred becomes slightly saddened, but the past couple of times have evidently advanced his resistance against depression at the mere mention of the subject.
And! And!.. If he is indeed alive, then such an agreement would mean I could not search for him and reunite. Is this truly a good thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 pm

The Toreador walks calmly, although she is quite in a hurry. Even if her heels aren't as high, she still walks in a quite a feminine way. She nods, showing she listens, glancing every now and then.
(Laure) If he's still alive and the Nosferatu clan say nothing, then my guess is that he and the clan do not want him to be found. Eventually... They'll contact you back. If it was a choice. Again, if he was taken on, or has become Sabbat, then we must know what happened. What has the Nosferatu clan told you about it ? Not to look into it ? .. Oh god, is the whole clan Antitribu ?

She's now seriously scared and worried, but she tames it down with a long breathe.
(Laure) I'm sorry. We can try other services. But I'd rather use a nuclear weapon so they'd answer without negociating or saying trick information. We cannot afford losing time or risking a lack of information. I'll let you make the call, after all, you're closer friends...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Fred ponders while scratching his head, he rushes a little bit to catch up with Nolveaux who were beginning to walk ahead.
They haven't told me anything regarding Terrance other than that he is dead.
Miss Carrion told me that her elders had told her to avoid asking and n general discuss the subject.

When Laure ponders the idea of the entire Nosferatu clan being Antitribu, Fred tries to look friendly.
No no no, such a thing cannot be. They stick to themselves when not working with us, but they are among our friends. Even if there are some mean ones, I don't think it's safe to say an entire warren hides infront of our very eyes.

Fred suddenly looks confused and ponders quietly to himself as he follows Laure to their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

The Toreador walks towards her workshop.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:13 am

Rufus sails high in the night, letting the air currents guide him as he travels. He can feel his Beast stirring though, and knows it is passed time to feed. He glances downward and lets himself drop a ways until his dull red eyes lock onto a lone young man with a backpack, apparently a student. Rufus furls up his wings and drops sickeningly fast, until the student is within his reach. The Gargoyle snatches the boy up and lifts him off into the night, draining him dry, then dropping him into the bat before heading toward El Bodegon. All of this is done quietly and efficiently, and it is nigh impossible that even a Kindred would have noticed what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Despite wanting to let out a scream of horror, delayed by the surprise and the effects of the various substances he had taken during the night, the young man is no match to resist the Gargoyle's hold.

Rufus:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Chris wanders onto the Water mirror, for all outward appearances looking like he's bored, searching for some excitement. Anyone with some rudimentary knowledge on the creatures that stalk the night could notice that he is in fact hunting for prey. His sharp and attentive gaze is a stark contrast to his demeanor, seeking out potential sources of blood, and suitable areas he could enjoy said vitae with the least chances of being interrupted. His attention especially lingers on any individuals he might spot that stand alone, some distance from other Kine.

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:51 pm

It takes Chris a good hour just to find someone suitable to being hunted. Several cases were probable, but they were either too visible from the drunk guys on the steps of the water mirror, or they seemed too sober not to scream and run, and hence, attract attention. It's clear students have gotten the word out that they should be in groups when they go home, due to so many drunken accidents leaving bodies in the Garonne.
However, the lurking and stalking evenrually pay off as in many of the little streets, perpendicular to the river, some young and not-so-young kine go home after a night of drinking (and not hooking up). This one hispanic man with short curly hair seems very suitable, as he tries and looks for his keys in one of the alleys.

System:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:20 am

As time drags on without suitable prey, Chris movements begin to show his irritation and impatience, and he begins to scowl. The silence of his hunt becomes more brooding in nature, and he begins wasting a few moments now and then to glare angrily from the shadows at the little groups and nearby individuals. He eventually spots the lone, Hispanic man in an ally, and his scowl fades to a pleased grin. The vampire approaches his prey calmly, one hand in his pocket, the other resting on the strap of his laptop-bag.
He feigns not paying attention to the fumbling Kine until he's only a few steps away. As he moves, he manipulates the shadows to begin pooling around his victim. Chris crosses the short distance between them with a quick lunge. Tentacles shoot up from the shadows, pinning the Kine in place, one tendril even wrapping around his jaw to prevent it from opening and letting out a scream. Uncaring about the Kine's comfort, Chris roughly pulls the head aside to reveal the neck and immediately sinks his fangs in the exposed skin. He doesn't let go until the blood stops coming, after which he lets go of his victim while the tentacles retract from the darkness they came from. The body falls lifelessly to the ground.

Chris straightens himself and almost inquisitively prods the body with the tip of his shoe. Its unresponsiveness doesn't faze him. Instead he just lets out an annoyed grumble as he grabs the back of the man's clothes and hoists him up, while at the same time looking around for the nearest way toward the river. He drags the body there, careful enough to try not to get spotted, and dumps the body in the water after a brief search for the man's wallet and ripping through the skin of his neck with his nails. Idly flicking some tissue from his fingers, Chris wanders away from the spot, checking the time and his inbox after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 pm

System:

The poor man can't struggle back and in the blissful terror, his soul is claimed by God. Chris can find in the man's wallet his credentials ; Antonio Gimenez. He has a working visa from Venezuela, and as the university ID in his wallet shows, he was a exchange program teacher for the languages university, as a native spanish speaker. Chris can find a few other papers (fidelity cards from a couple of fast food restaurants and such, but also his public transportation card), as well as 40€ and a credit card.

While he hadn't noticed at first, once he moves away from the scene, Chris can notice he's observed, as a man in his forties, a hat and a cane smiles at him on the other side of the road. Tarcisus seems in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:06 pm

ST:
Browsing calmly through his brand new and illegally gained wallet, Chris pulls the money out and pockets it. He lightly tosses the wallet up and down in his hand in silent contemplation, but eventually also pockets this, though in a different one from the money.
Noticing he is being observed, Chris stops walking and turns to observe his observer. He watched for a second or so, head tilted slightly in mild curiosity.
“Nice cane.” He makes a gesture halfway between a salute and a wave, then turns away from the man and begins to continue on his way.
perception+subterfuge>5:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Mirror   The Water Mirror - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Mirror
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: