Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa Monica clinic guard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Santa Monica clinic guard Empty
PostSubject: Santa Monica clinic guard   Santa Monica clinic guard EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 am

Zer0, do you really intend to make it harder to persuade the guard to open the CS door than the nurse downstairs that you are there to work on the network?
If so, then at least make other options like seduction, Serpentis, or bribes accessible at that part of the dialog. (L131)

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica clinic guard   Santa Monica clinic guard EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

I will check it out, but I thought I had Serpentis, Seduction, Bribery, and Intimdation as an option.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica clinic guard   Santa Monica clinic guard EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I will check it out, but I thought I had Serpentis, Seduction, Bribery, and Intimdation as an option.
These options are there, but only for the first meeting. So if you go the upstairs route for the "pain of Mecurio" quest to get Malkolms key, and tell him there, Nurse sent you to work on the network, your only chance to gain access to CS later is persuasion.
And then you have to kill him, if you can't hack the computer, break the lock, or persuade him to open the door. Even Eye of the Serpent doesn't make him drop the key.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica clinic guard   Santa Monica clinic guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Monica clinic guard
Page 1 of 1