Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People go AWOL

Go down 
+10
Duncan.Oliver
Jad.3
Voraxith
Shabutaro
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
Karavolos
atronac
Claudia
Feral
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
atronac
Neonate
Neonate
atronac

People go AWOL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Hey guys I'm wondering how much would it cost to "hire" a team to work on a mod of the game we all love. Recently I have come into a little piece of change, and all signs point to more blessings. I wouldn't mind finding a team of dedicated, skilled, and most of all, idealistic people who are capable of producing a product we all have wanted for a long time. Of course this isn't within the near future, as I want to see how the Antitribu turns out, and If this monetary blessing continues to last. So, basically I'd just like a price point on how much a good team of programmers, voice actors, and whatever else would cost. NOT A BUSINESS PLAN! Just a rough estimate of total expenditures. This is just an idea in its rawest of forms nothing concrete whatsoever, but I just want to know what the good old forum thinks.

P.s. I want your positive contributions to this idea, but more than anything I'm looking for all the NEGATIVE, Cynical, Disbelief, and bashing responses I can get in your replies. ( I'm not gonna say any names Razz)  It will go along way toward the fruition of this hope.
Back to top Go down
atronac
Neonate
Neonate
atronac

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Yes I realize you can't legally pay people to produce a game without the copyrights. I would never do such a thing Cool pure speculation, and I couldn't possibly comment- Francis Underwood. Work with me.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
This collar is surprisingly comfortable, but hey! what do you mean ghoul fleas, I'll have you know I take care of my hygiene very seriously, I take a sewer water shower every day.
Oh, so you go by the good old belief that it needs a good stink to drive away the demons of illness...

-geek
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Pro voice actors... Hm. See the Kuei Jin quest in CQM ? That voice acting alone was a few hundred bucks.
As for the rest it all depends on the amount of work involved. Scripting (lije writing the quest campaign iea, and its steps) a simple line quest won't be as much as scripting something like "find the sarcophagus".
Back to top Go down
atronac
Neonate
Neonate
atronac

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 pm

lol Claudia I had long ago given up the notion that hundreds alone would fund this Idea.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Childe Of Malkav wrote:

Oh, so you go by the good old belief that it needs a good stink to drive away the demons of illness...

That, and also the fleas told me they hated the smell of sewer water themselves, they're quite the talkative insect
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
Childe Of Malkav wrote:

That, and also the fleas told me they hated the smell of sewer water themselves, they're quite the talkative insect
Animalism?! Good thing I don't need a discipline to hear voices on in my head.Wink
Guess ypou talk to the rats as well before you drain them for lunch.Razz

-geek
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Well of course, sometimes I even set a table for three and dine with the rats as guests, when you spend as much time in the sewers as I do you tend to enjoy talking to your food.
Although being a malkavian I'm sure you can understand.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 am

Dunno... I would never drain a wolf or a dog. It feels like... cannibalism. I never talk to my food either. It's embarrassing. Especially scooter kids.

Last edited by Feral on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoo)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 am

No, Nosferatu, I don't talk to my food. I'm not one of the pretty suckers who tend to dine in bed...Wink
Anyway I prefer adrenaline over pheromones as spice. And on top of all I do charitable work with my dining habits. More than one of my dinner guests considered counseling for their drinking or drug problems after being invited to the table by one of my creations...

Feral, nobody can talk to scooter kids. Their noises only have meaning to other scooter kids, if at all. Not even I can understand these sounds. Probably just white noise because they can't stand silence scratch

-geek
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Well Feral sometimes when there's no other choice and the hunger keeps growing even other kindred are suitable dinner.

As for Malkav, I'm sure you can guess I'm not a pretty sucker either, but you see rats have interesting philosophical ideas, like the rat religion of which I shall not speak without the permission of the rat elder.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:47 am

Hm, I've seen the GRIM SQUEAKER, but I didn't know rats have an entire religion.
Don't often eat rats. Except in dire need or as a small snack in between. As the kine eat sweets.
Though when my travels lead me to places with rats, sometimes my insight allows me glimpses into their minds. Rather complex I must say. Though admittedly that also might just be one of the voices in my head. There are so many now, I can hardly keep track... If I could transfer them on the master tape, I could do the voiceovers for the whole cast when a movie is translated to another language.

-geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People go AWOL   People go AWOL - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

People go AWOL
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4