Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?

Go down 
+4
ThePhilosopher
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
t4paN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?   Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Oh, I dunno. VTM got it right (almost: at least they did from the vampire side of the "disagreement"), Underworld was just a watered-down rip-off of VTM, and that "sparkling abomination" can go do this:

Last edited by Voraxith on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't know why I didn't embed it to begin with. "Eat a sack of baby-dicks, muthafucka!")
Back to top Go down
t4paN
Fledgling
Fledgling

Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?   Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:06 pm

The way I see it, if vampires and werewolves existed they'd have human farms and cooperate on a bare minimum of things (eg keeping the farms supplied with fresh humans etc), evading law enforcement and putting out press releases through the media denying their existence.

I'm not talking about hillbilly indian werewolves vs prada-dressed vampires, I'm talking about bored vamps and werewolves in suits sitting around a table and just getting on with business in an urban setting and then going back home after they told their underlings which stories to spin on the news and who to kill so that the veil is not lifted. They can barely be arsed to be doing this sort of thing after all these centuries and they don't give a fuck about werewolves vs vampires shit. They just want a steady supply of blood and no hassle.

Then again, if the designers-to-be decide to go either wolves or vamps, I have no problem with either. Were I forced to chose, I'd go with the werewolves - I think there hasn't been one good game dealing with werewolves except for Skyrim. I found Skyrim to drag on a bit more than it should and the story put me to sleep, but goddamn it was fucking awesome to turn into a wolf and split people up just to eat them one at a time. It was awesome. Best werewolf gameplay evar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.alextapanaris.com
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?   Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:13 am

Hey I like Underworld, but I'm no way endorsing a video game based on it because I think the game would be way to shallow and lack personality. Choosing between werewolf or vampire? OOOO I like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?   Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the devs: Do you want to make a game based on your knowledge of VTM(B)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2