Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
SaulottheGentle
Alichino
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
aneumann01
Maxus Corvin
Feral
Dragatus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

I found a series of interesting videos about all the clans. While I have no doubts that many of you will disagree with some of the information provided, I love his style of presentation. He gave me a whole new respect for many clans and the Ravnos video really made me laugh when he descibes what Chimerstry 1 can do. Very Happy

Here's the link to the full playlist. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5787AC90DD90D21E&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Applauded.
Commendable find.
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

I've seen most of his videos, or at least those concerning the clans/bloodlines from the oWOD. Much of what I've heard is rather surprising, mostly some of the information he gives about the clans. It's better that he treats it with a bit of seriousness, pretty much considering much of the mythos "real" for the intent to best explain about the clans. But most of us do the same thing, so...

Although I might've been somewhat board with a few of the videos, although it is mostly related to a disinterest in the clan, rather than a problem with the explanation/information/delivery/etc.
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 pm

I have to say I do enjoy watching his videos.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 am

Perhaps I started with the wrong clan, but I switched off after about 2/3 of Toreador. At least for my taste it was a bit long drawn out and repetetive, and I couldn't stand the voice any longer.

- geek
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Perhaps I started with the wrong clan, but I switched off after about 2/3 of Toreador. At least for my taste it was a bit long drawn out and repetetive, and I couldn't stand the voice any longer.

- geek

Well I'm not trying offend anyone's love for the clan but I wouldn't want to hear about the Toreadors. They are way to self absorbed for my taste. He does have one of those voices that you either really like or you can't stand. LOL
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Well I'm not trying offend anyone's love for the clan but I wouldn't want to hear about the Toreadors. They are way to self absorbed for my taste. He does have one of those voices that you either really like or you can't stand. LOL

I am on the like side. And Torri vid isn't the best. He doesn't seem to have much heart for them. I really liked Cappadocian, Assamite, Gangrel... Tzimisce was the best of them, I think.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:13 pm

His way of pronouncing "Tzimisce" makes my ears bleed.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Nope, I really can't stand his voice.

- geek
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Did you see his video on the Giovanni Clan? He seemed to be pissed at them for being the way they are. LMAO HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Oh well, nothing we can do about it, unless you somehow manage to dementate yourself into liking it. Wink

My personal favourites are the Malkavian video (for the idea that you can't be completely sure whether it's the Camarilal or Sabbat Malkavians which are the real anti-tribu), the Tzimisce video (the part where he describes what can happen if a Tzimisce runs it's hand over your face is chilling), and the Ravnos video (the sceneario describing the potential benefit of Chimerstry 1 cracked me up). I also liked how he did the Salubri video from the perspective of a neutral modern scholar who has no way of finding out whether the Tremere slander campaign was pure fabriaction or whether it contained any truth.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Malkavian video (for the idea that you can't be completely sure whether it's the Camarilal or Sabbat Malkavians which are the real anti-tribu), the Tzimisce video (the part where he describes what can happen if a Tzimisce runs it's hand over your face is chilling).
Loved those too. Especially the Tzimisce part. It just made me grin widely, imagining how it'd look.

I think I know of a victim of such an act too. Rather well dressed fellow.
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:12 pm

A tiny bit more emotion in his voice and mor gesture and he would be a god Maximillian Strauss.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Alichino wrote:
A tiny bit more emotion in his voice and mor gesture and he would be a god Maximillian Strauss.
more? Is there any emotion at all in his voice? That's what makes it so unbearable for me.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Alichino wrote:
more? Is there any emotion at all in his voice? That's what makes it so unbearable for me.

- geek

Maybe heis a Mathusaleh of 4thor 5th Generation, so jaded after millenia of unliving he makes YouTube videos out of boredom?
How one so mired in ages muster any emotion? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 am

New video on the Samedi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3HA_e3kru0
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Good find!
*runs to see the vid wagging all the way*
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 pm

I cut it off after 1/10th of a second, because even before the guy appeared, they flooded me with some fucking adverts!

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Get adblocker.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I cut it off after 1/10th of a second, because even before the guy appeared, they flooded me with some fucking adverts!

- geek

YouTube is a lot like a Cainite. It sucks at times.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:47 pm

derp
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Feral wrote:
... YouTube is a lot like a Cainite. It sucks at times.
??? scratch

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
??? scratch

- geek

Disambugination:
YouTube sucks a lot with adverts - it means it is f***ing annoing.
Cainites suck - they drink blood

I feel like Wikipedia. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

If you didn't like the previous videos, you wouldn't like this one either, so no harm done.

I didn't like this video as much as some of the others. At times I felt like he was just rambling on without a clear purpose.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
??? scratch

- geek

Disambugination:
YouTube sucks a lot with adverts - it means it is f***ing annoing.
Cainites suck - they drink blood

I feel like Wikipedia. Laughing
You really thought I didn't get that? Laughing
You know the rule: Never trust a Malk...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next