Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
SaulottheGentle
Alichino
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Childe of Malkav
aneumann01
Maxus Corvin
Feral
Dragatus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 pm

I thought the rule was a lot more general than that.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I thought the rule was a lot more general than that.

Never trust anyone.
But dont worry The truth is out there
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

You know the rule: Never trust a Malk...

They also say "Listen to the mad ones".
Back to top Go down
Alichino
Ancillae
Ancillae
Alichino

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Yeah, listen to them...
But don't belief everything.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:44 am

"Listen but question" What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am

Pretty much why I hate vampire politics. Can't trust anyone for crap and the staggering amount of lies makes it as if the truth doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 pm

The truth doesn't exist. Facts do exist. And with your perception of the facts, your background-knowledge, and your general opinion, you build your truth.

- geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected a typo)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 pm

So, you're saying Mitt Romney is a vampire?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:37 am

Bloodywolf wrote:
So, you're saying Mitt Romney is a vampire?

Well, considering how the disambigutation of the word "politics" is pretty much made up of the prefix "Poly", meaning "Many" and "Tics" as in "Blood sucking creatures".
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Here is something of interest. Seems he is doing a Let's Play of TFN. He's playing a female setite.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DCF310C164115D2
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:22 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Pretty much why I hate vampire politics. Can't trust anyone for crap and the staggering amount of lies makes it as if the truth doesn't exist.

You'd better turn to Dungeons then, because Vampire is ALL about the politics, the backstabs. It's not just about who blantantly kicks your ass in the street Very Happy
(although VTM kind of could be, Requiem certainly can't, and I think they made it too "super dark heros" when they made up vtm <_<)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Maxus Corvin wrote:
Here is something of interest. Seems he is doing a Let's Play of TFN. He's playing a female setite.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1DCF310C164115D2

I ran into this guy on Youtube after he did a few "Let's Play" videos of TFN. Pretty cool guy and I appreciated the amount of attention he brought to TFN and TCI as a whole. Alot of people started downloading TFN because of him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 pm

I like him too. Let's send him a fanboy T-shirt! Or a bloodbag... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Nagaraja: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmCoEM50qtE
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 pm

The Caitiff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXJzURW5tJM&list=FLAFrB4o5w10nHTYWaF1vClw&index=25

Aaaand specialy for Voraxith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ocbhLqxJLM&list=FLAFrB4o5w10nHTYWaF1vClw&index=4
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Ancillae
Ancillae
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I found a series of interesting videos about all the clans. While I have no doubts that many of you will disagree with some of the information provided, I love his style of presentation. He gave me a whole new respect for many clans and the Ravnos video really made me laugh when he descibes what Chimerstry 1 can do. Very Happy

Here's the link to the full playlist. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5787AC90DD90D21E&feature=plcp

So believe it or not I actually watched one of these videos. As you may have guessed I watched the Toreador video. Contrary to what everyone thought I actually liked what he had to say about us. I was very impressed and learned a few things myslef... Although I will admit his voice was EXTREMELY boring to listen to!!! If I wasn't so interested in the Toreador clan I would have skipped the video myself!

Seriously though everything he had to say about the clan was soo true, I love being a Toreador!!! I love you

No hard feelings for the ones who don't like us.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Am I the only one who likes his voice?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Am I the only one who likes his voice?
No. You're not. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Excellent, I have a wise employer indeed What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 pm

You like this voice? I think you two need your brains inspected...
*grabs a chainsaw and a set of scalpels* Don't be afraid, I'm an expert. And it won't hurt a bit, at least not me Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:12 pm

My brain is not available for experimentation
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 pm

*pokes Malkav with Obeah 4 active*

Not dealing with any of your Malkavian s**t tonight.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 pm

I like his voice too. He bulids suspense so well.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Feral wrote:
He does? So why do I always wake up with my head hitting the keyboard when I try to listen to him? Razz

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral wrote:
He does? So why do I always wake up with my head hitting the keyboard when I try to listen to him? Razz

- geek

Hmmm... That is a bit odd. But do not worry. We could fix that, I am sure.

*gets on hind legs and licks Malkav squarely acros the face*

Not sure if it helped any, but that is all I know how to do when it comes to empathy.

*wags*

But seriously... As Romans saying goes, the taste is not to be disputed. Some people like given things, other don't. We may agree to disagree on matters of personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans   Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentleman's Guide to Vampire Clans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next