Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for the upcoming 1.3

Go down 
+4
Necrorubi
Childe of Malkav
Dante Revere
devicem
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:45 pm

HAHAHA, oops you said no laughing, LOL!

I actually never followed the Vampire Bloodlines fan boards until I started the CE project, so I didn't know you couldn't make new disciplines or replace old ones, nobody told me, LOL.

Guess it's good I didn't get the memo... HAHA! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm

You could change disciplines years ago scratch

Most people avoided the scale of what Zer0 has achieved simply because of the difficulty and tedium involved with the use of roundabout coding and the primitive engine flaws that create random errors in pretty much every game run.

The whole CE has been a fantastic job, I can only imagine how much more would have alterred the scale if the possibilities with the game were greater - might even argue CE might not exist if the engine wasn't such a bitch to work with Wink There would be a lot more mods that did a lot more things if it was easier to reconcile.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I remember 2-3 years ago when somebody on the forums asked for new disciplines or clans, everybody was telling hiim that this cannot be done because of the engine.
The first serious achievements with Bloodlines was probably Dheu's companion mod and then many more followed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys, and to think it all started with Lothario's Bloodtimer mod which was the entire basis of CE's existance.

I had dabbled awhile with silly things like skins, altered damage and discipline timers, but when I saw a mod existed where you could make blood run down over time I was like "Oh my gosh, think how much this could change the game to be so much more realistic and fun!". Then when I figured out how to disable feeding so it wouldn't heal and killed that, and made Bloodheal an upgradable discipline, I knew this project could be really cool.

Actually, thank the U.S. Government and their bad decisions that led me to be unemployed for the past year. The only reason I had time to tackle such a huge project like CE was because our economy is in such bad shape, HAHA! I'm still unemployed but the interviews are really picking up, in fact I have another one tomorrow, and when I get a fulltime job you will see the development of TFN slow down significantly. Sad
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:09 am

I told ya to apply to White Wolf Razz Tell them you will create Bloodlines 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:50 am

HAHA ya! Is White Wolf even around anymore? I thought they got bought out or something like that... Maybe that was Wizards of the Coast... scratch
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:37 am

Yep, Wizard bought them, and they are working on a WoD online (ToB next year), but it will certainly be about WoD2 and not the first one.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:27 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
I told ya to apply to White Wolf Razz Tell them you will create Bloodlines 2 Very Happy

And then what Question You know what Mercurio has to say on the matter of Troika: "They're a bunch of guys who seem to know too much. The Camarilla has an eye on them." And sure they went bust shortly after the release of bloodlines Wink

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:39 pm

You think the Camarilla made Troika go bankrupt? LOL, thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the upcoming 1.3   Ideas for the upcoming 1.3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the upcoming 1.3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2