Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!

Go down 
+19
glAssbOy
Klahera
PGM1961
Miguel
bliebje
Mr_Flax
Childe of Munster
ArchonJonus
Eliza
Crysee
Claudia
blod vigtonn
8people
devicem
Horosha
Dark Blessing
Maximus1
BleedItDry
Zer0Morph
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

The Twilight Saga
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 1% [ 1 ]
30 Days of Night
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Underworld Trilogy
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 15% [ 15 ]
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Shadow of the Vampire
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Dracula 2000 Series
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 1% [ 1 ]
John Carpenter's Vampires
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Blade Triology
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 6% [ 6 ]
From Dusk til Dawn Series
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Bordello of Blood
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vampire in Brooklyn
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 13% [ 13 ]
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
 3% [ 3 ]
The Lost Boys
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 8% [ 8 ]
Fight Night Series
 3% [ 3 ]
Stephen King's Salems Lot
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 5 ]
1958 Dracula Series starring Christopher Lee
 1% [ 1 ]
1931 Dracula starring Bela Lugosi
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 6% [ 6 ]
1922 Nosferatu starring Max Schreck
Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap
 4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 101

AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 am

I voted for Underworld, mostly because of the first one. Their pseudo-scientific take on vampire/werewolf powers was a little silly, but the first was just plain fun to watch (one factor that helped greatly is the fact that Kate Beckinsale is a hottie!). The third was better than the second, I thought.

I noticed that Near Dark is missing. Also, if this had been a TV poll, I would've voted for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, because the writing and characters were incredible. But the movie 'Buffy'? Forgettable. No, really... I'm trying to forget it.

I liked a lot of the older 'Dracula' movies as a kid, but I never liked the fact that simply being a vampire turned you into a 'creature of evil'. I like the stories where you are pretty much the way you were before, but with incredible powers and a really bad hunger for blood. I find them more interesting. I guess that's why I was drawn to Vampire: the Masquerade. To me, it's that fight against losing your Humanity that makes for a good story.
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Hmm, I voted for the Underworld trilogy, but I have to say that Evolution was quite bad. The lost boys is awesome too Smile

But words cannot describe how bad Twilight was imo..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
glAssbOy
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:43 am

Well, here are some of my picks:

Bram Stroker's Dracula is a big favorite. It differs largely from the book though, it makes Dracula a very sympathetic character. Actually, my literature professor told us that this movie "killed" the monster genre. They're no longer monsters in the monstrous sense; some humanity was placed on them. And the recent trends of movies, vampires or other monsters otherwise, follow this.

Blade, because I just love the action. It somewhat brings back the old concept of vampires as monstrous beings but at the same time puts a more "scientific" approach to them; they're treated as some sort of virus.

Underworld Trilogy because of the whole werewolf against vampires. Other than that, not much.

Before I forget, no Dracula: Dead and Loving It?
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:07 am

glAssbOy wrote:

No! That movie was so awful. It is one of the handful of movies that were so terrible I got up and walked out of the theater. The most recent was "The Last Airbender." "Dracula: Dead And Loving It" does not deserve to be on that list. Next to that waste of film, the "Twilight" series is Oscar-worthy material.

I hope you were merely joking.
Back to top Go down
glAssbOy
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:14 am

PGM1961 wrote:
glAssbOy wrote:

No! That movie was so awful. It is one of the handful of movies that were so terrible I got up and walked out of the theater. The most recent was "The Last Airbender." "Dracula: Dead And Loving It" does not deserve to be on that list. Next to that waste of film, the "Twilight" series is Oscar-worthy material.

I hope you were merely joking.
Yeah I was. Very Happy

It's just that it was made by Mel Brooks, and I really enjoyed his Robin Hood: Men in Tights. I was quite disappointed.

Wait, Twilight is Oscar-worthy? Shocked

I don't know, I read the book and the writing just brought tears to my eyes. I just can't stand it, but with the main character being a girl, I guess I just can't relate. Haven't watched any of the movies though. But a few of my friends were "persuaded" by their girlfriends. Smile
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 am

glAssbOy wrote:
Wait, Twilight is Oscar-worthy? Shocked

I don't know, I read the book and the writing just brought tears to my eyes. I just can't stand it, but with the main character being a girl, I guess I just can't relate. Haven't watched any of the movies though. But a few of my friends were "persuaded" by their girlfriends. Smile

'Twilight' is Oscar-worthy ONLY when compared to 'Dracula: Dead And Loving It'. Smile

Christmas of 2008, I offered to take two of my nieces, plus the husband of one niece, to a movie. The older niece and her husband chose 'Twilight'. I knew exactly what it would be, as did my younger niece, but we said okay. None of us liked that movie (although my nieces agreed that Robert Pattinson was very cute). They were all disappointed that it was more teen romance than vampire movie, but I knew from the trailers that's exactly how it would be.

Stephen King said, "Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that [Harry Potter author] Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and [Twilight author] Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good." I agree.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 pm

I don't know about Meyer. Never went so far down Twisted Evil But Rowling can write. That is true.

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 pm

I try to stay away from Meyer works or fans O.o
Ah, Rowling. The Nostalgia Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Speaking of Underworld... has anybody seen the news that Kate Beckinsale will be in Underworld 4?

Please give your enthusiastic or contemptuous opinions below. Smile
Back to top Go down
glAssbOy
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:24 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Speaking of Underworld... has anybody seen the news that Kate Beckinsale will be in Underworld 4?

Please give your enthusiastic or contemptuous opinions below. Smile

Just heard it from you.

If she's there, then rock on! But I wonder how the story would go. I mean, in gaming terms, both Kate and the vampire/werewolf hybrid are game breakers.

Action, action, and more action! That's what I really hope to see.
Back to top Go down
glAssbOy
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Daimon wrote:
PGM1961 wrote:

'Twilight' is Oscar-worthy ONLY when compared to 'Dracula: Dead And Loving It'. Smile

I only give Twilight a thumbs up for making money.

Read it on the news.

I can't believe how much money they got by luring teenagers to its "dark embrace".
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm

glAssbOy wrote:
I can't believe how much money they got by luring teenagers to its "dark embrace".

Into its what??? affraid

Who voted for Twilight? Cancel your account, we only have real vampires here. Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
glAssbOy wrote:

Into its what??? affraid

Who voted for Twilight? Cancel your account, we only have real vampires here. Twisted Evil

- geek

Damn' straight! HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Rudest
Ancillae
Ancillae
Rudest

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

I voted for several of the movies. The good ones ;p. I think my favorite line from 30 days of Night was "God?....No God."
The Hellsing Signature/Ultimate anime series are really good too.

I prefur the Vampire fiction that puts vampires above the buerocracy of humans, things that embrace their monsterous side or at least aware that they are monsters--not little crying sensative babies that come out of a horrible mormon writers mind who are terrified of what they are prowling high schools for immature jailbait ass.

Needless to say, Im not a fan of Twilight or LKH. Both are rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies!   Vote for your favorite Vampire Movies! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3