Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Eh, the only difference between getting healed by Obeah and using blood to heal yourself is who spends the blood. So you can mail him a bloodpack for much the same result.

And second Blood Bond Twisted Evil

@Voraxith: I am happy I managed to put a smile on your face. Happiness speeds up healing.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:38 pm

ALL THE BLOOD (cookies) !!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Blood cookies! I sell blood cookies! Act while they're warm! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Blood cookies! I sell blood cookies! Act while they're warm! What a Face
Good idea *fires a missile with heat tracking device* Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:02 pm

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxROk9iDUbjonrq_Edb6m9dW5Ts5EjtEEeaGlFxXn8gjR2JCE DAMN YOU MALKAAAV
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Err...I made blood popsicles. With a few for Vora. Dont worry, no vampire blood went into any of these.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
...no vampire blood went into any of these.
And the earth is a flat disc at the center of the universe.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
...no vampire blood went into any of these.
And the earth is a flat disc at the center of the universe.

- geek

It would go against my nature to chain someone in a blood bond. Despite two instances, but that was different.

Also, God said that wives would be found in every corner of the world. Then he made it round, and laughed and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Yes, Sally here would never bloodbind anyone. Stealing souls on the other hand ...
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Yes, Sally here would never bloodbind anyone. Stealing souls on the other hand ...

That was by accident! I swear to Saulot it was!

Also, ELDER STATUS POST XD
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

*pats the Salubri on the head*

I understand, you sweet little abomination, you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:47 am

Karavolos wrote:
I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxROk9iDUbjonrq_Edb6m9dW5Ts5EjtEEeaGlFxXn8gjR2JCE DAMN YOU MALKAAAV

Chiyo-chan ! ^^

*gives out blood cookies*

Nice boys ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Of course it was, Soulsucker. Twisted Evil Next you'll tell me that the whole soulstealing thing was just made up by the Tremere as an excuse for "diablerizing" Saulot and other low generation Salubri. Kids these days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 am

I swear on Claudia's Bloodcookies, Tremere never lie.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:30 am

Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Of course it was, Soulsucker. Twisted Evil Next you'll tell me that the whole soulstealing thing was just made up by the Tremere as an excuse for "diablerizing" Saulot and other low generation Salubri. Kids these days. Rolling Eyes
Btw, haven't seen any Cappadocians in the last few centuries. Did I miss something?

Bloodywolf wrote:
Certainly not. They are as honest as any politician.

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 am

Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

The Tremere are called "usurpers" for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Bloodywolf wrote:
Certainly not. They are as honest as any politician.

[after observing the gambling tables at Rick's]
Customer: "Are you sure this place is honest?"
Carl: "Honest? As Honest as the day is long!"
Casablanca

The thought of a vampire saying this seems especially ironic, since Childe of Malkav doesn't believe in daylight anymore. Correct, Childe? Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Btw, haven't seen any Cappadocians in the last few centuries. Did I miss something?
- geek

Yep, a very nice guy. He goes by the name Augustus. And you would do well to keep missing him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gschenker
Neonate
Neonate
gschenker

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:

Yes, it is true. A Tremere never lies. She just always says about the other side of truth.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

You can call the Tremere whatever you want (since you're already on the kill list for being a Soulsucker), but most kindred call them Warlocks.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

You can call the Tremere whatever you want (since you're already on the kill list for being a Soulsucker), but most kindred call them Warlocks.

Tzimisce may have a few more expressions, quite colorful at it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 am

Hey, I have no problem with the Mast- er, um, I mean the Tremere. May I please have a bloodcookie, Claudia?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 am

Voraxith wrote:
Hey, I have no problem with the Mast- er, um, I mean the Tremere. May I please have a bloodcookie, Claudia?

You may have two. *gives and pats*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:51 am

Feral wrote:

Tzimisce may have a few more expressions, quite colorful at it. Laughing

I can imagine. I also liked Damsel's "magic missile casting motherfucker".
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I don't call them at all. I'd prefer them to stay in Vienna...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next