Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest

Go down 
+11
Claudia
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
Feral
Duncan.Oliver
Zer0Morph
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Bloodywolf wrote:
Or make them yourselves :p altho the ritual suggests human blood is possible too with slightly altered environment to keep the blood from clothing or going sour.

As Claudia always says, "There's a ritual for that!" Smile

'Preserve Blood' - level 1 ritual (Players Guide to the Sabbat). An antitribu ritual, but derived from an old Camarilla ritual, so it's conceivable that an enterprising Tremere apprentice could find it in a dusty old tome, or do a little research and rediscover it him/herself.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

yeah it was a good dark ages ritual Smile

(also the one to get rid of the plague in the blood Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Could someone toss me a blood popsicle while I design the next phase of TFN? My eyes are hurting from modding all day. Shocked

Here's a popsicle. *Tosses one*
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
YAAAAAAY!!!! cheers

*nom nom nom* bounce
Be careful with the bloodcookies unless you want to be turned into a gargoyle. They are made with Claudia's blood, and probably other ingreients for the gargoyle ritual too.

*Hides behing a solid wall near the Chantry entrance, creates a shadow tentacle, and sprays "Gargoyle Factory" in red color above the door. Runs like hell to evade direct retribution.*

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:50 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
Bloodywolf wrote:
Or make them yourselves :p altho the ritual suggests human blood is possible too with slightly altered environment to keep the blood from clothing or going sour.

As Claudia always says, "There's a ritual for that!" Smile

'Preserve Blood' - level 1 ritual (Players Guide to the Sabbat). An antitribu ritual, but derived from an old Camarilla ritual, so it's conceivable that an enterprising Tremere apprentice could find it in a dusty old tome, or do a little research and rediscover it him/herself.
Sounds interesting. Seems like I have to find a Tremere Antitribu and use my "rituals" to make people talk. Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 pm

*munches popsicle and bloodstone happily in the corner*

Yeah, good Zer0.

*does full facelick on Zer0, wagging happily*
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
YAAAAAAY!!!! cheers

*nom nom nom* bounce

Officially the cutest post ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 am

Feral wrote:

Yeah, good Zer0.

Achievement: Bloodbond progression unlocked: 1/3.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:08 am

I really should take a break from Skyrim and play through TFN 1.1 - hell, I still need to finish my play through of CE 1.6. Damn dragons keep distracting me. But I have been thoroughly enjoying Gopher's videos of Bloodlines. I'm just bummed he never came to check this place out - I directed him to TCI when he posted a video about having problems with the Plus Patch. Oh well.

Oh, and Malkav... *goes Gargoyle mode* You may be on to something... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 am

I'm certainly not one for these sorts of things, although I feel the same as most.

As a bit of a side note, the fact that I should soon be getting a copy of Oblivion soon might be of interest. Why, I don't really have an answer, and I don't know how interested I'll be. I haven't looked into it too much, since I don't want to spoil anything. Most I know is a general idea of how the game begins. More than that, I'll let the game tell me.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 am

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:

Yeah, good Zer0.

We did Vaulderie with Jad... Twisted Evil
How to eat a cookie and not to be bound:
Achievement: Unboundable.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:40 am

Feral wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:

Yeah, good Zer0.

How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 am

*passes by, grabs a bloodsicle, and plops down on a free seat*
You crazy crazy lot.

Vorax, I hope you feel better by now. I've been in a car accident too once, but it was a real minor one. No one got hurt, though the other person was taken to the police station on accounts of drunk driving (with two grandkids on the backseat!).

Zer0, really, you should know better than to accept Claudia's cookies. But, if you performed Vaulderie, then I suppose you can get away with it. Eye, by now you should know what that ritual entails. Shame on you.

Salubri, Ravnos, how have things been?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
*passes by, grabs a bloodsicle, and plops down on a free seat*
You crazy crazy lot.

Vorax, I hope you feel better by now. I've been in a car accident too once, but it was a real minor one. No one got hurt, though the other person was taken to the police station on accounts of drunk driving (with two grandkids on the backseat!).

Zer0, really, you should know better than to accept Claudia's cookies. But, if you performed Vaulderie, then I suppose you can get away with it. Eye, by now you should know what that ritual entails. Shame on you.

Salubri, Ravnos, how have things been?

Things have been fine. Aside from the soul-sucker insults. But otherwise fine.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:41 pm

And a few stalking Asuratziyyans What a Face
Nothing we can't handle.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Maxus Corvin wrote:

As a bit of a side note, the fact that I should soon be getting a copy of Oblivion soon might be of interest. Why, I don't really have an answer, and I don't know how interested I'll be. I haven't looked into it too much, since I don't want to spoil anything. Most I know is a general idea of how the game begins. More than that, I'll let the game tell me.

Be careful in regard to the level exeggerated scaling. Enemy difficulty starts pathetically low, then it spikes rather much at levels 9 and 12, normalizes by level 20 and from there on becomes increasingly easy again.

My general advice is to pick a class and then focus on improving only half your class skills until you get to a safely high level (18-20), after which you can diversify and start working on your remaining class skills. Ironically you can work on as many non-class skills as you wish without any negative consequences.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:11 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Feral wrote:

How does that work?

You mix vitae of all participants in a chalice, pack Priscus says Koldun formulas over it, then everyone drinks.

All participants gain weak, communal Blood Bond with one another. It's called Viniculum. So effects are not so extreme as with one on one bonding. But again, you have so many bonds that one more does little diffrence.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Before I forget.
*Uses Anesthetic Touch to put Eye to sleep*

There. No glomping on Nach.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Eye, by now you should know what that ritual entails. Shame on you.

Pffft you think I keep track of the Sabbat's stupid rituals?

Feral wrote:

You mix vitae of all participants in a chalice, pack Priscus says Koldun formulas over it, then everyone drinks.

All participants gain weak, communal Blood Bond with one another. It's called Viniculum. So effects are not so extreme as with one on one bonding. But again, you have so many bonds that one more does little diffrence.

And that's strong enough to stop a blood bond?

SaulottheGentle wrote:

Before I forget.

*Hisses and back peddles avoiding Sally's hands* No touching the merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Sally is getting sly, don'cha think? What a Face
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Sally is getting sly, don'cha think? What a Face

Yeah wonder where he learned that Laughing
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm

eye of the divine wrote:

SaulottheGentle wrote:

Before I forget.

*Hisses and back peddles avoiding Sally's hands* No touching the merchandise.

Ohoho~

Believe me, I know another ability with a similar effect, but I'd rather put you to sleep.
Also, I'm not a pervert. And even if I were one, my blood would say a big "NOOOO!"

*With hands glowing blue, slowly approaches Eye*

Just think of it as the game "Tag". And I'm "It".

*Lunges for Eye*

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:23 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

Ohoho~
Believe me, I know another ability with a similar effect, but I'd rather put you to sleep.
Also, I'm not a pervert. And even if I were one, my blood would say a big "NOOOO!"

Just think of it as the game "Tag". And I'm "It"

When I say merchandise I mean me as a whole Razz

*Hisses, dodges and obfuscates so no one can see her.*

Lemmie rephrase, touch me with that, and I will make sure every enemy you have knows exactly where you are. I'm not interested in the Tzimisce anyway so this is completely pointless on your part.

Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:29 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:

Ohoho~

Just think of it as the game "Tag". And I'm "It"

When I say merchandise I mean me as a whole Razz

*Hisses, dodges and obfuscates so no one can see her.*

Lemmie rephrase, touch me with that, and I will make sure every enemy you have knows exactly where you are. I'm not interested in the Tzimisce anyway so this is completely pointless on your part.

Oh come on! It's fun to play once in a while.

But if you insist. *Hands stop glowing blue and picks up a bloodsicle*
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:32 pm

eye of the divine wrote:

Feral wrote:

And that's strong enough to stop a blood bond?
It was developed for specifically that purpose, and it works because it forms a lot of weak bonds instead of a big one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest   I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I used to post here alot, but then I took a steering column to the chest
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next