Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranks of various clans and sects: please help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

Ranks of various clans and sects: please help Empty
PostSubject: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Can someone post all the ranks for the following clans and sects\covenants, possibly differentiating between Old WoD and New Wod (requiem) if there are differences to be noted? a description of each rank would also be greatly appreciated

Camarilla
Sabbat
Tremere
Ventrue
Tzimisce
Brujah
Assamite
Giovanni
Ordo Dracul
Lancea Sanctum
Circle Crone
VII
Belial Brood

I know it is a long thing to do but I am feeling VERY confused Razz so a streamlined help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 am

Camarilla
Sabbat
Those two are oWoD, though the Camarilla existed in the nWoD (but it failed and disappeared)

Tremere : Old WoD only.

Ventrue : they exist in both. In both cases they are bloodlines (aka, it's hereditary from sire to childe)

Brujah : Exist in both, but the Bruja (without an h) in Requiem are a "minor" bloodline. (Requiem main clans : Gangrel, Ventrue, Mekhet, Nosferatu and Daeva ; the Bruja are a spinoff of the Gangrel)

Assamite
Tzimisce
Giovanni
These are OWoD. I'm not sure if the "concept" of those clans exists in the Requiem. I think the Giovanni exist as a bloodline like the Bruja.

Ordo Dracul
Lancea Sanctum
Circle Crone
VII
Belial Brood
These five are covenants, ideologies for Requiem. Basically they are like the Sabbat and the Camarilla, but they are not as opposed to each other as those two are. To make a long story short, they are political parties. In Requiem, your "sect" is more important than your clan (that just happens to be, like the color of your eyes or you nationality), because it's a choice Smile

Go to the white wolf wikia Smile http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page when you do research some of the terms, they'll say if it's owod or nwod
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:06 am

thanks Smile can you list the various ranks and titles for each one, where applicable?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:12 am

I don't see what you mean by ranks or titles
If you're talking about specific jobs (like "Prince" for the Camarilla), there are thousands of them. Anyway the subforum you should be using isn't here in the role playing subforum (which is for a campaign I'm running^^), but : https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/f35-bloodlines-and-the-pp-game

and I'm pretty sure I made a lexicon there, somewhere. And white wolf made some on their wikia
So.. JGI ?

(whoooooo i managed to move it all alone ! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

ranks and titles: like Bishop for the Sabbat, Architect for Ordo Dracul and Regent for the Tremere.

making a new thread, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 am

Don't make a new thread. I made a lexicon post somewhere here. Google each sect. Buy the PDF from drive thru. Read all the books. And check that wiki I gave you. All Info is there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks of various clans and sects: please help   Ranks of various clans and sects: please help Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranks of various clans and sects: please help
Page 1 of 1