Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed Empty
PostSubject: Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed   Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

After freeing Lily, I used Dominate to make Vandal forgive/forget freeing Lily. I engaged in two transactions with him, then pursued his dialogue tree and got the Replanting a Lily Quest. I like that you are able to do this, but shouldn't he still offer his blood services in the interim? Once I got this quest, I was no longer able to do business with him.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed   Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Getting the quest after you have "convinced" him one way or another to sell blood again is not intended. I'll have to look into it.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Philadeos
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed   Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Hehe, that's what I thought, but hey, it was one extra XP and it only cost a piece of my soul. Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed   Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Seems like Wesp has allowed to take the quest even if you don't need it anymore for the plus patch.
I don't want this in CE No so I took it out again, and fixed some other things in Vandal's dialog as well.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed   Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Santa Monica - Vandal Dialogue - Replanting a Lily Quest --fixed
Page 1 of 1