Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck in Blood bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

Stuck in Blood bank Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:08 am

I downloaded CE final and installed. Everything fine, until I was in the bloodbank after freeing Lily. Went though the Q&A with her all fine until where she was surposed to leave followed by the PC.

She just stood there. The PC can't leave either. I reloaded and tried again. Same thing happened. Everything just sticks in the cut scene.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Never happened to me in my tests. Sounds like a corrupt save file. I've left my first "real" game with the new version last night just before freeing Lily. Perhaps I have some more info then. But first I must upload to ModDB, and check if it's already on Patches Scrolls.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Ok thanks for the quick reply. I'm gonig to to try reloading from a earlier save and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 am

I started a new game from scratch and the same thing happened again. Lily just stands there and does not leave.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 pm

That's strange. I never had any trouble there, no matter if I have acted friendly or pissed her off. Any problems with the dialog? And did you kill the guy in the back room (Phil), so the dark haired replacement had to come for the cutscene?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:52 pm

No I got the code from Phil left him alive. The only thiing different I can see is the guy who cmes in looks like Phil not dark haired.
The dialog all seems be ok.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Hm, if you left Phil alive, it's alright that he turns up for the cutscene. And if there were no dialog problems either, I really have no idea what happened.
Can you leave or are you caught in the unfinished cutscene?

- geek
Back to top Go down
Bloodstone
Elder
Elder
Bloodstone

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 pm

No I can't leave the cutscene.
Back to top Go down
SerpentKenji
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm having this same issue as well - the scene works fine in CE 1.6 but in Final Lily just stands there after the dialogue leaving my character locked in place - I took all the nice dialogue options, left Phil alive (though fed from him through Seduction to get the code) and entered the back room through the hole in the Morgue wall - playing as a Toreador female too, tried twice so far after having to load from an earlier save when it first locked me in place - even entering the hospital then leaving before returning to see if it helped but with no luck.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Sorry I realy have no idea what happened. I've just played the Lily quet with a male Ventrue, and no problems. The game before (female Malk) caused no problem either.
And I can't find any errors in the files.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in Blood bank   Stuck in Blood bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck in Blood bank
Page 1 of 1